#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Ok, why is this thread so quiet today? :xcuseme:

They realized they can't keep feeding the tabloids with daily articles from here till September or they'll run out of money, so they started to slow down :yaknow:

Plus most likely, next week we'll get some new bomb after Lutfi's hearing. 

• Like 4

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

43 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

:snooptoya:

Britney-Spears-Dad-Life-Threatening-Hospitalization-Jamie-Spears-02.jpg?w=1024&resize=1024%2C607

See if you can find something here: https://www.mylife.com/james-spears/e400369969230

My god! The profile picture :orangu:

His profile says this on the top:

Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies records found!  Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates with Court records!

Those are public records and yet the court still allowed him control of his daughter.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I'm quite sure he posted a before/after pic once and he looked chubby and ugly as **** in the before pic.

He is arrogant, narcissistic and fake as ****. Can't stand that guy. Btw his ex gf said he's an *******.

You don’t know him... and if he makes Britney happy why wouldn’t you just be happy for them? 

And most peoples exes think they’re ******** :tehe:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Thank you so much for your findings! Bookmarking this so later on I can update the doc too

hope this does't sound invasive, but is there a place I can find this doc? I wanted to cross-reference info. currently working on a judicial timeline but hoping to make an all-emcopassing doc in the future

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

BREAKING GAY NEWS:

Preston and Jayden have been assigned Co-conservators of Britney:demi:

You think they have more rights than Britney? That’s the problem with this “movement” to be totally honest.

They’re just getting shipped back and forth and told by Kevin that their mother is insane. A tale as old as time.

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Are you sure you are not his designated **** licker?

Because you sure love defending him, even when the abuse towards his daughter is not only evident but supported by court documents.

At this point, he/she isn't a **** licker, it's just a f**king *** dump

• Like 3