#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yet here you are 20 years later. Don’t act like you’re above people. You’re a stan. Just not a good one for dissing OIDIA.

So you first tell me im not a fan, then you tell me I am? then you tell me to not act like im above people yet you are the one who did that by saying im not a real fan like you. And I did not diss OIDIA, I said I prefer a rock version because I dont like the song, thats not a diss.

Obviously the way you act is how stans act, this is why I dont call myself a stan.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, fays1 said:

So you first tell me im not a fan, then you tell me I am? then you tell me to not act like im above people yet you are the one who did that by saying im not a real fan like you. And I did not diss OIDIA, I said I prefer a rock version because I dont like the song, thats not a diss.

Obviously the way you act is how stans act, this is why I dont call myself a stan.

thumb_methinks-thou-doth-protest-too-muc

I was joking from the start. Toxic doesn’t do anything for me. Never has, but I get the appeal.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Is this setlist real?

Hide contents
  1. Spice Up Your Life
  2. If U Can't Dance
  3. Who Do You Think You Are (Morales Mix)
  4. Do It
  5. Something Kinda Funny
  6. Holler (Contains elements of "Run the World (Girls)")
  7. Viva Forever
  8. Let Love Lead the Way
  9. Goodbye
  10. Never Give Up On The Good Times
  11. We Are Family (Sister Sledge cover)
  12. Love Thing
  13. The Lady Is a Vamp
  14. Too Much
  15. Say You'll Be There
  16. 2 Become 1
  17. Stop
  18. Mama
  19. Wannabe

They didn't perform Headlines??!!! :overwhelm:

yeah I wasn't a fan of the setlist either but it's not bad

it appears that the production even though has a huge stage, seems to be a much more simple show compared to the 2007 one. It's almost like a 1998 2.0 Tour version

• Like 3

Ok guys I know this is a bit random but, since we're here joining most of the dots, something came to my mind. If Britney knew or thought that she was leaving the C-Ship by 1/2years once Circus Tour and era has ended, once it was refused to her, you notice how on FF era she was completely out of it even in the music videos. If you look at HIAM and TTWE she's completely out of it and just like "**** this ****". I don't believe and HOPE this wasn't the meds that they were giving to her, I believe that she simply was like **** this???? That was the time she started acting like a robot and almost on auto-pilot. and those FFney interviews were really telling about the "cliff" as well.

• Like 1

Femme Fatale was weird, yes.... But Bethanny Joan was weirder.

It really did seem like her medications weren’t on point.

Demi Lovato tried a million times to connect with Britney during X-Factor and Britney shut her down every time. There wasn’t a team behind her to stop that.

She has severe anxiety, that much I can tell.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Femme Fatale was weird, yes.... But Bethanny Joan was weirder.

It really did seem like her medications weren’t on point.

Demi Lovato tried a million times to connect with Britney during X-Factor and Britney shut her down every time. There wasn’t a team behind her to stop that.

She has severe anxiety, that much I can tell.

I always felt bad for Demi. You could tell she was trying so hard to make Britney comparable and Britney was not having it. 

I can can only imagine the roasting session her and Xtina had when they did that awful song. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I always felt bad for Demi. You could tell she was trying so hard to make Britney comparable and Britney was not having it. 

I can can only imagine the roasting session her and Xtina had when they did that awful song. 

I don’t think Demi and Christina ever really bonded in anyway. It was just a collaboration lol. You can tell by how horrible their performances were.

I remember Pepsi had like 5 new flavors and Demi was REALLY trying and Britney just was NOT having it! LOL

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

Yes, it has been widely suspected she had multiple breakdowns post 2010 due to the conservatorship becoming permanent with no end in sight. I believed she was heavily medicated during Femme Fatale, and still suspect the combination of medications played a significant role in her changing facial expressions and features, eye movements, gestures and body language, personality, speaking voice, etc. This was when more people began commenting on how her eyes looked "dead," and that can be an indicator of strong meds. Many of us have wondered if the heavy meds were prescribed in an effort to subdue her after becoming depressed and angry when her rights were not restored. It is possible that her conservators and "team" felt she was non-compliant when she continued fighting the conservatorship, and determined that more powerful meds were necessary. I can only imagine how much that would crush an individual who values freedom, her children, and the simple pleasures of life more than anything else. People often say they don't know how Britney survived 2007; meanwhile, I'm also wondering how she's been surviving life post 2008.

It must be noted that we dug up evidence from a journalist who wrote about tactics employed by "Team" Britney to spin even innocent shopping trips as out-of-control behavior in 2009 to prevent the conservatorship from ending, despite multiple psychiatrists who evaluated her in person (not from afar) opining she was not in need of a permanent conservatorship at that time. Her "team" was not taking any chances and even worked with media outlets such as TMZ to sway the public's perception of her mental state. Is it possible they wanted to numb her after she kept fighting to end the conservatorship? Personally, I remain wary of their intentions. Even an individual without mental health issues would have difficulty adjusting to the restraints Britney was under.

That said, her simply saying "**** it" as well as being watched by her team 24/7 during interviews (ever notice how she often looks to the side to view their reactions?) definitely were contributing factors in her public personality change, too.

It is clear to me that she was very likely on a strong cocktail of meds here:

Why do people keep posting this video? She seems totally normal and laid back to me.

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I remember Pepsi had like 5 new flavors and Demi was REALLY trying and Britney just was NOT having it! LOL

Don't U think that it was cuz She's always wary of folks who could be putting sth into her drink? :zoomzoom:

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Why do people keep posting this video? She seems totally normal and laid back to me.

As someone who has been around people before and after they were prescribed heavy cocktails of medication, as well as previously taking medications myself, I can recognize some of the signs indicating she was likely heavily medicated, including those listed in my previous post. Perhaps she may have recently began adjusting to them or simply on way too powerful of a dose or overall cocktail at that specific moment.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

As someone who has been around people before and after they were prescribed heavy cocktails of medication, as well as previously taking medications myself, I can recognize some of the signs indicating she was likely heavily medicated, including those listed in my previous post. Perhaps she may have recently began adjusting to them or simply on way too powerful of a dose or overall cocktail.

As someone who knows how medications work, you should know that her functioning at that rate is a good thing.

Most people are passed out all day from meds. She’s not jumping up and down... But she’s lucid.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, I Will Survive said:

Yes, it has been widely suspected she had multiple breakdowns post 2010 due to the conservatorship becoming permanent with no end in sight. I believed she was heavily medicated during Femme Fatale, and still suspect the combination of medications played a significant role in her changing facial expressions and features, eye movements, gestures and body language, personality, speaking voice, etc. This was when more people began commenting on how her eyes looked "dead," and that can be an indicator of strong meds. Many of us have wondered if the heavy meds were prescribed in an effort to subdue her after becoming depressed and angry when her rights were not restored. It is possible that her conservators and "team" felt she was non-compliant when she continued fighting the conservatorship, and determined that more powerful meds were necessary. I can only imagine how much that would crush an individual who values freedom, her children, and the simple pleasures of life more than anything else. People often say they don't know how Britney survived 2007; meanwhile, I'm also wondering how she's been surviving life post 2008.

It must be noted that we dug up evidence from a journalist who wrote about tactics employed by "Team" Britney to spin even innocent shopping trips as out-of-control behavior in 2009 to prevent the conservatorship from ending, despite multiple psychiatrists who evaluated her in person (not from afar) opining she was not in need of a permanent conservatorship at that time. Her "team" was not taking any chances and even worked with media outlets such as TMZ to sway the public's perception of her mental state. I do not put it past them to numb her after she kept fighting to end the conservatorship.

That said, her simply saying "**** it" as well as being watched by her team 24/7 during interviews (ever notice how she often looks to the side to view their reactions?) definitely were contributing factors in her public personality change, too.

It is clear to me that she was very likely on a strong cocktail of meds here:

Read page 10: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://twitdoc.com/upload/freebritneyult1/Free-Britney-a-document-to-support.pdf

Britney was denied her freedom in late 2010. The following year, she released Femme Fatale in March and three months later she embarked on a tour. Britney seems to have been heavily medicated the whole era. I want to know what kind of medication(s) they gave her. Just thinking about it makes me pissed. 

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

As someone who knows how medications work, you should know that her functioning at that rate is a good thing.

Most people are passed out all day from meds. She’s not jumping up and down... But she’s lucid.

Even if she was not passed out all day long, there are signs that lead me as well as many others to believe she was on a very powerful cocktail of medications. You don't need to be passed out all day long to be on potent meds or high doses. Additionally, given the statistically significant number of people on medications today, it is not accurate to say most people are passed out all day long; note that a long list of other side effects do occur more frequently.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, fays1 said:

I never claimed to be a stan. being a stan is not a good thing, its for crazy people with no life. I am a fan of Britney since 1999 and traveled 17 hours to see her, I am a fan.

Actually, a stan is someone who becomes obsessed to the point of killing themselves and a loved one over someone famous, as in that is literally the subject of Stan by Eminem, and it's never been a good term: so yes, you're right. I don't get why fans adopted the word. Its like they're insulting themselves and implying they're psychotic. :yaknow:

• Like 2
Just now, f**knfurter said:

Actually, a stan is someone who becomes obsessed to the point of killing themselves and a loved one over someone famous, as in that is literally the subject of Stan by Eminem, and it's never been a good term: so yes, you're right. I don't get why fans adopted the word. Its like they're insulting themselves and implying they're psychotic. :yaknow:

I love when people are able to correctly identify where the term "stan" came from. ;)

My previous posts were deleted, so I will re-share for some Britney positivity:

• Like 1