#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

who would've guessed that she was actually closer to her freedom by staying in Vegas? :raven:  The truth was before our eyes all this time and nobody saw it.

Of course she was only there for the nights there were shows. The traveling back and forth was just so she couldn't run away. 

Remember when everyone blamed her in January 2019 cuz she was getting junk food around Los Angeles instead of traveling to Louisiana to stay with her sick father 

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Dramatic much? :watrusayin: I agree Jamie is clearly one of the bad guys now more than ever but chill out. Death threats are never appropriate under any circumstance and deciding whether someone should live or not is sure as hell not up to someone on exhale. Some of y’all are too immature for this ****. What he’s doing is unforgivable and I’m sure as hell not defending his sad excuse of a father’s *** but tone it down a few notches? :rlynow: That would make all of us look horrible. 

I don’t want to kill him lmao but I wouldn’t so sad if nature took its course

• Like 3

omg.. this seems like a never ending legal war... 

Let the girl have her drive thru burgers, her money and her man!!.. and release one or two songs every once in a while. And Im not only referring to Lou Taylor and Jaime but also to Sam Lufti. 

God.. what people can do for some money is disgusting :britannoyed:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I think it’s September

FUTURE HEARINGS

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

09/18/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

• Like 3
1 minute ago, AliciaBitch said:

FUTURE HEARINGS

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

09/18/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Maybe some questioning in August and a final ruling in September?

23 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i wonder how many companies him and lou have in Delaware, that's the state when you wanna do things shady

@Applejack sis when you have time please add Baby One More Mark LLC filed in 2018 in Delaware, this company now owns every aspect of Britney's trademark, including her perfumes deal :bigkiss:

Done! :checkit:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Maybe some questioning in August and a final ruling in September?

The September one was decided after the May 10th hearing so I guess it's related to the investigation.

The August one is the usual big status hearing that is supposed to happen every year. It's written "show cause hearing", so some party needs to explain and/or prove something.

• Like 8