#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, gzimmy said:

except no 

Britney is a grown adult- she does not have to keep releasing music if she doesn't want to. As a fan of Britney Spears since day one of her debut I will continue to purchase and support the artist. Conservatorship or not. No one can make her keep releasing music if she does not want to. 

Enjoy supporting slavery, because that's essentially what you're doing. Frankly, we knew she didn't have full control of her music career before this started (she literally stated during Glory promo that she finally got to step into more control after years of none), so saying she doesn't have to release music if she doesn't want to could have been thrown out before there was evidence of the c ship being corrupt. :begone:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, gzimmy said:

she needs to be a big girl then and speak up and stop releasing music. conservatorship cannot make you release music. she can blow her f**king whistle and blow this whole thing out of the f**king water if she wants to- but she doesn't. Until she does- may her Army keep her name up high where it should be- she's a legend. 

Her army ain’t been holding her name high for years but keep dreaming 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, had to google it, but I knew she once said The Little Mermaid was her favorite Disney movie

she and i share tastes

and i won't say (i'm in love) she has taste because i kind of admit the lion king is disney's magnum opus... and then there's aladdin, mulan, beauty and the beast from the renaissance era...

bottom line, disney wins.

i wrote all that to say, yes, tlm is my favorite disney movie too :crying3:

21 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I don't know if anyone knows of or reads theonion but Britney was mentioned today.

They post fake news stories but sometimes they post real headlines with fake captions - supposed to be a satirical social commentary. 

https://www.theonion.com/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-1834948138

the onion never disappoints

• Like 2

how money hungry is this man trying to control his daughter even more then she is finally confident enough to get free of cship. i will never understand. court needs to evaluate conservator if he is reliable and healthy enough to provide care of Britney. i think he is extremely ill

• Like 4
On 5/21/2019 at 8:30 PM, Girl On The Moon said:

We need a fan who is also a lawyer or even someone that could investigate further this case pro bono. It might be obvious but since we are not lawyers maybe we are not seeing what we need to see.

I wish this so much. I don't think an investigation would be possible, but at least helping us navigate through this mess.

I can't believe I literally chose engineering over law OMGGGG My life choices...

• Like 1

How about #letherspeak

Britney hardly ever speaks. This is a woman who is having all forms of “sources” speak for and about her, over serious health topics. What’s more, her own team has done nothing but sell clickbait stories that contradict one another and degrade her name. Why isn’t the media picking up that? 

The only way to move forward now is to have Britney address the c-ship directly. I want to know how she feels to-this-day and what she wants. Nothing on her mental health. But at the very least it would help to know if she would like us to give her more space. 

Unless we know 100% it is current Britney Jean Spears speaking via a reputable outlet this will never end. And what happens if Jamie and Lou get their way? Who can take the madness??  :wontcry: 

• Like 4

tmz is so lame i mean they first wrote  he's just filed legal docs stating his intention to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states.

and then

Our sources say in the next 2 hours Jamie will file his conservatorship docs in the 3 states. We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit.

so did he filed or they just heard he's going to. i just hope they r wrong

• Like 3
On 4/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, Nels64 said:

No wonder all her music is just about ***. She literally has no experiences besides being on stage or being alone at home. Every interaction she has is vetted and everything is so controlled. She really lives a shitty *** life man. 

I’m so sad. 

And you know she has no life experience for a fact? 

What if Lou is playing everyone even her husband? :rlynow: in a sense that she plays the innocent “I love Jesus so much, you have to trust me card” idk, after lurking a lot I feel her husband is genuinely all into his church/faith. This hag just snatched him up and took advantage of his faith (then eventually really did fall in love with him) fast forward to where she met (rather stalked Jamie and Lynn) and played the same cards she did with her husband. The only way I can see Jamie really going this far against her daughter minus the money part is if he REALLY REALLY trust Lou, hell I can guarantee you the whole baptism thing was her idea. Jamie was prob hella stressed out with all the controversy surrounding the conservatorship exploding all over social media and Loucifer was like “let’s all get baptized in Israel!!” *Girls Just Wanna Have Fun starts playing* its sooooo easy to manipulate people via their faith... It’s f**ked up and sad. Especially a f**king baby boomer who had a harsh childhood. :rlynow: Sometimes I have doubts Lou is actually “evil” and just a money hungry corrupt *****, but for some reason I really want to believe she’s some sociopathic manipulator who probably even fell for her own Christian bs along the way and now she’s just caught in the mess of lies she really can’t even comprehend her *** getting exposed or in trouble. She needs a good taste of f**king karma/reality. ***** kinda f**king w me bc on the outside to an average person who knows nothing about her she’ll prob come off as very serious cringy Christian (till you piss her off) but a f**king 5 min internet search shows something polar opposite to how she presents herself...   :rlynow:

edit: btw this is all purely speculation. I’m just over thinking **** here like always. I kinda have to say that in here for obvious reasons. :rlynow:

• Like 2