#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, rik said:

... she was forced by her team to put a video up of her speaking about the movement. 

she has tried to whistleblow in court. this is bigger than what you're thinking, she wants to look good and professional in front of the court and has full surveillance at all times. she has a lot to lose legally if she 'misbehaves' publicly, as in the c-ship could be extended

I understand all of this. Never said it didn’t happen. 

This is def bigger than we all think.

18 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

So if the California investigation goes bad, he can just ship her off her Louisiana.... Okay cool.

He’s trying to cover his bases that’s for sure. But Pajiba caught something I hadn’t thought of which no one has mentioned here yet.

“Right off the bat, the fact that Nevada is notably missing from the list of states does not bode well for Britney returning to her Vegas residency. That’s a very telling omission for where things are headed on the whole “Will she perform again?” front.”

Now, getting a cship over Britney in Nevada where the residency was to be held would’ve made a helluva lot more sense (but I’d still think it’s ridiculous) than trying to obtain one in 3 more states she doesn’t even go near three times a year. I agree with this though.  For the moment it looks like Vegasney is over.

And I wish the GP would wake up!! This isn’t just about mental illness. It’s about exploitation, corruption and abuse of power! 

https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/britney-spearss-dad-extends-conservatorship-to-3-more-states.php

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, December02 said:

But why would it matter if she had a conservatorship in those states or not? She's mostly confined to California, and if she isn't she has bodyguards that would obviously keep her team updated. Anything she did away from home that was favourable to her team would be against her benefit regardless of if the conversatorship applies in that state. She's also going to stay in california because of the boys. We know that if it wasn't for the custody issues she'd be in NYC 

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

That's why it's been suggested that it's maybe to have access to her assets in those states, except for Hawaii... Or God knows what secret intentions they have with this move.

Tabloids assuring is a "routinary" thing is basically screaming that there IS something behind this move. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

He’s trying to cover his bases that’s for sure. But Pajiba caught something I hadn’t thought of which no one has mentioned here yet.

“Right off the bat, the fact that Nevada is notably missing from the list of states does not bode well for Britney returning to her Vegas residency. That’s a very telling omission for where things are headed on the whole “Will she perform again?” front.”

Now, getting a cship over Britney in Nevada where the residency was to be held would’ve made a helluva lot more sense (but I’d still think it’s ridiculous) than trying to obtain one in 3 more states she doesn’t even go near three times a year. I agree with this though.  For the moment it looks like Vegasney is over.

And I wish the GP would wake up!! This isn’t just about mental illness. It’s about exploitation, corruption and abuse of power! 

https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/britney-spearss-dad-extends-conservatorship-to-3-more-states.php

Maybe he is confident she's not going back to Vegas anyway, like, for the time being, so there's no point in bothering with that for now.

It seems they're making sure to cover the three possible states she could go to in these months before the hearing. With summer vacations, it was almost assumed she would be traveling with her kids somewhere. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gzimmy said:

except no 

Britney is a grown adult- she does not have to keep releasing music if she doesn't want to. As a fan of Britney Spears since day one of her debut I will continue to purchase and support the artist. Conservatorship or not. No one can make her keep releasing music if she does not want to. 

You are truly the dictionary definition of ignorant. :well:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Disgusting :nydisgust:

How can any father do this to his daughter? Now even when she goes to visit the three states that she likes to go to the most, she will be up under the conservatorship.

this only means we have to fight harder

Do you know all the facts??? I don’t think so. 

Nope. Nope. Nope. And gross. 

This level of control on person is dangerous and unhealthy.

If for some reason she does need to remain in a c-ship (which I really don’t believe she needs to but that’s just my outside opinion) then somebody else needs to step in a conservator. Clearly the situation with Jamie is not working out.

My hears really breaks for her :pensiveney:

• Like 8
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Another intentionally misleading headline. Jamie has not extended the cship to 3 more states. He wants to so he’s going to soon file docs to petition the court for it. A judge has to approve his requests but that has not happened. 

My question is will Judge Penny be the judge to say yay or nah to his requests or will it be a different judge? @Meaner03 would you happen to know? 

I think it is not up to Brenda , they filed a notification to let the court know about their intentions. It will be up to each of those courts to extend it or not , that is how I understand this 

• Like 2