#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Why is it so hard to be a Britney fan? :overwhelm:

And more importantly, why is it so hard to be Britney Spears? :kyliecry:

It's like we're all paying a collective karma for something we don't even know we did, and Britney is taking the worst par of it all. 

:tiffanycries:

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

When you kill someone you lose your right to live

jamie has killed Britney Spears the person for the last 11 years 

Dramatic much? :watrusayin: I agree Jamie is clearly one of the bad guys now more than ever but chill out. Death threats are never appropriate under any circumstance and deciding whether someone should live or not is sure as hell not up to someone on exhale. Some of y’all are too immature for this ****. What he’s doing is unforgivable and I’m sure as hell not defending his sad excuse of a father’s *** but tone it down a few notches? :rlynow: That would make all of us look horrible. 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I think it is not up to Brenda , they filed a notification to let the court know about their intentions. It will be up to each of those courts to extend it or not , that is how I understand this 

What if he backs up his case as "look, she already is under a conservatorship in California, there's nothing else to question" and they're like "check, check, granted". 

• Like 5
Just now, really really cool guy said:

She has properties in those states, that's why. She could go to Louissiana to fight against the cship with Lynne's help and find a new judge who would find her sane and able to manage her life and money. Jamie's making sure that doesn't happen and it's disgusting...

Britney doesn’t have homes in Hawaii or Florida. I guess Serenity could be considered her home, though.

Either she REALLY needs this conservatorship more than we ever thought, or Jamie is being her worst nightmare.

This investigation clearly has them SHOOK. And I want LOU to be exposed.... where the **** are the Gram Girls?

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

couldn't Lynne and her lawyers get her some sort of legal protection against the cship in other states though? Like, before it's granted :idkney:  Or actually fight against it in these cases, just like Britney tried back then? 

My inner child who believes good always wins is hopeful that Lynn’s bff (who is married to the governor of Louisiana) will pull some strings and put a stop to all this. At the very least in Louisiana. :disappointed: 

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What if he backs up his case as "look, she already is under a conservatorship in California, there's nothing else to question" and they're like "check, check, granted". 

this is exactly what their plan seem to be, go to those states with a cship that was granted 11 years, they will of course ommit to tell those court that this cship is under investigation, now it would be interesting to see if Lynn and her lawyers can go to those states and contest the cship .

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

this is exactly what their plan seem to be, go to those states with a cship that was granted 11 years, they will of course commit to tell those court that this cship is under investigation, now it would be interesting to see if Lynn and her lawyers can go to those states and contest the cship .

Interesting that they will have to bring up the investigation 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe he is confident she's not going back to Vegas anyway, like, for the time being, so there's no point in bothering with that for now.

It seems they're making sure to cover the three possible states she could go to in these months before the hearing. With summer vacations, it was almost assumed she would be traveling with her kids somewhere. 

Well, we all begged for her to leave Vegas :whatitellu:

10 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

My inner child who believes good always wins is hopeful that Lynn’s bff (who is married to the governor of Louisiana) will pull some strings and put a stop to all this. At the very least in Louisiana. :disappointed: 

12 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Lynne is passive:mhm:

Well she seems passive, but given what just happened on May 10 it seems like she's at least supporting Britney, somehow. 

• Like 3