#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Dream Within a Dream said:

You do realize that they almost released an entire album without her vocals when she wasn’t interested in recording it right? 

You do realize that her last two successful eras not only was she heavily medicated but literally had no creative input whatsoever and was dragged around like a circus animal

she needs to be a big girl then and speak up and stop releasing music. conservatorship cannot make you release music. she can blow her f**king whistle and blow this whole thing out of the f**king water if she wants to- but she doesn't. Until she does- may her Army keep her name up high where it should be- she's a legend. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gzimmy said:

she needs to be a big girl then and speak up and stop releasing music. conservatorship cannot make you release music. she can blow her f**king whistle and blow this whole thing out of the f**king water if she wants to- but she doesn't. Until she does- may her Army keep her name up high where it should be- she's a legend. 

We will keep her name high without filling jamie’s pockets or funding anti-LGBT churches

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Does someone still have the last Courtney Love comments? Thought I had them saved but couldn't find them :(

I literally have them all backed up on Reddit, no joke them gays love Courtney Love, I can post anything related to how her team is basically a money laundering scheme without having a single upvote but the second I post anything Courtney related they'll eat it up :mcorangu:

I think you might be referring to this one, if not just tell me, I can post all the ones we have so far

D69f66-HXk-AINw9-V.png

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, gzimmy said:

Maybe she loves her father and doesn’t want him to go to jail or get mad at her?

6 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

Maybe she loves her father and doesn’t want him to go to jail or get mad at her?

That is no excuse to tolerate what is allegedly going on. She’s a big girl. If it’s that bad she should BLOW THE WHISTLE! (There’s so much we don’t know I’m 100% certain) 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Has someone backed up this thread? I'm scared you know who is gonna shut down exhale

Wont happen. This is not instagram, i mean, instagram is an app that people use worldwide, things get viral over there. Exhale is....not. :mariahstare: Its just a small group of fans speculating.

4 minutes ago, JKW said:

Wont happen. This is not instagram, i mean, instagram is an app that people use worldwide, things get viral over there. Exhale is....not. :mariahstare: Its just a small group of fans speculating.

Yet Jordan has been threatened before several occasions, not only because of the cship, but whenever there's some sort of leak 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, gzimmy said:

except no 

Britney is a grown adult- she does not have to keep releasing music if she doesn't want to. As a fan of Britney Spears since day one of her debut I will continue to purchase and support the artist. Conservatorship or not. No one can make her keep releasing music if she does not want to. 

26 minutes ago, gzimmy said:

9 minutes ago, gzimmy said:

That is no excuse to tolerate what is allegedly going on. She’s a big girl. If it’s that bad she should BLOW THE WHISTLE! (There’s so much we don’t know I’m 100% certain) 

tenor.gif?itemid=10020957

• Like 4