#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

51 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe he is confident she's not going back to Vegas anyway, like, for the time being, so there's no point in bothering with that for now.

It seems they're making sure to cover the three possible states she could go to in these months before the hearing. With summer vacations, it was almost assumed she would be traveling with her kids somewhere. 

if he is granted the cship in LA he could evict Lynn from Britney's house she is staying at, and i have no doubt that a man has been using Britney's children as a pawns would threaten his ex wife to do something like this .

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Interesting that they will have to bring up the investigation 

i meant ommit, my bad, the only question is if it as simple as a hey look i got a cship from CA court and i want it be extended to your state. Or if Britney can fight it there and be allowed a lawyer, or Lynn or anyone else...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I literally have them all backed up on Reddit, no joke them gays love Courtney Love, I can post anything related to how her team is basically a money laundering scheme without having a single upvote but the second I post anything Courtney related they'll eat it up :mcorangu:

I think you might be referring to this one, if not just tell me, I can post all the ones we have so far

D69f66-HXk-AINw9-V.png

oh right! Mind if I back up on my folder too? Thank you sis!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney doesn’t have homes in Hawaii or Florida. I guess Serenity could be considered her home, though.

Either she REALLY needs this conservatorship more than we ever thought, or Jamie is being her worst nightmare.

This investigation clearly has them SHOOK. And I want LOU to be exposed.... where the **** are the Gram Girls?

She has properties there. Many celebs buypiperties in Miami. It's all about business. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Brenda has to have seen this doc filing and been like :cackling:

Louisiana will grant it irregardless just because she’s a woman. Sad.

Britney always said she hated Louisiana, that’s why she got out at an early age. So if she ends up trapped in Louisiana, it’s going to open another can of worms.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

giphy.gif

who would've guessed that she was actually closer to her freedom by staying in Vegas? :raven:  The truth was before our eyes all this time and nobody saw it.

Of course she was only there for the nights there were shows. The traveling back and forth was just so she couldn't run away. 

• Like 3