#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This makes me sad. I so wish there was a way I could help her. It makes me wonder why she was really put in it in the first place and why her father is clearly taking grips advantage over his daughter. She has dedicated her entire life since early childhood to supporting her family and the industry of people who benefit from her. It’s well worth the time for her to be completely free and live her own life. I don’t care if I get another song or see another picture from her, if she’s happy, that’s enough for me. 

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, HerPerogative said:

Sorry if this has been discussed/haven't read back yet. But does anyone find it weird Jamie is extending it to the other states because of "people from free Britney" who may try and help her escape? I mean, what the **** does that even mean? Her mom?

20 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

Tbh I don’t think it will make any different buy or not to buy, it’s clear they DON’T want her free, if you’ll enjoy it buy it sis 

Yes, it does matter! 

When you support Britney (i.e. buys album/tickets/merch etc.), you also support the conservatorship. 

Spoiler

D647EQGXoAEZgtj.jpg

• Like 2
4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Wtf. Shouldn’t he be dealing with his colon or whatever?

And she never goes to Florida but okay

For real.  Outside of touring and when she did that appearance at Disney Springs two years ago, when was the last time she even visited Florida?  I don’t think she really ever comes here for pleasure. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

AFor real.  Outside of touring and when she did that appearance at Disney Springs two years ago, when was the last time she even visited Florida?  I don’t think she really ever comes here for pleasure. 

He’s picking places for her to “retire”. It’s so obvious.

Florida and Louisiana will follow the original ruling because they hate women. Idk much about Hawaii.

They’re acting Trump-ish, which is worrying.

Larry: “She’ll never perform again”

6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He’s picking places for her to “retire”. It’s so obvious.

Florida and Louisiana will follow the original ruling because they hate women. Idk much about Hawaii.

They’re acting Trump-ish, which is worrying.

Larry: “She’ll never perform again”

Why would he do that. 

There is no point to the cship if she isn’t bringing in money (which is the point ppl make on here) 

If he is gonna let her retire and not work isn’t that a good thing. She can be with Sam and her kids often.

The only sources I’m been seeing lately is fans on Twitter and they also are posting a lot of fake stuff.