#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

40 minutes ago, gzimmy said:

except no 

Britney is a grown adult- she does not have to keep releasing music if she doesn't want to. As a fan of Britney Spears since day one of her debut I will continue to purchase and support the artist. Conservatorship or not. No one can make her keep releasing music if she does not want to. 

Maya jean 2.0 coming our way!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Wtf. Shouldn’t he be dealing with his colon or whatever?

And she never goes to Florida but okay

Wasn’t she there recently with the boys then Sam? It’s on her IG, the time she made the boys an ice cream sundae.) Prior to that I don’t remember Britney being in Florida much except occasionally for work (like the summer tour had dates in FL, and in 2009 when she was on a break from the Circus tour. She/Jamie still own the condo in Destin, FL but it’s basically Jamie Lynn’s go-to spot for vacation. 

Britney doesn’t visit any of these states often enough to be conserved there through the court. When’s the last time she was in Louisiana outside of work reasons? It’s been years. 

This attempt at adding 3 more states to the cship is a flex by Jamie and Lou to strengthen their hold on Britney and her money.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, gzimmy said:

she needs to be a big girl then and speak up and stop releasing music. conservatorship cannot make you release music. she can blow her f**king whistle and blow this whole thing out of the f**king water if she wants to- but she doesn't. Until she does- may her Army keep her name up high where it should be- she's a legend. 

wow you sound so naive :omg: 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Roger said:

She often goes to Disney World and was spotted in Miami Beach in 2017 :yaknow:

great now shes gonna have to ask daddy permission to ride space mountain

goodjob jamie

saved ur THIRTYSEVENYEAROLDMOTHEROFTWO child from loads of danger

:deadbanana:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, portrait said:

wow you sound so naive :omg: 

I sound naive because i believe britney is an adult and can speak up and blow the whistle on all the speculated bullshit? Riiiiiight. 

Fan since day 1. I have so much love for Britney and so much hate for her team and conservatorship- but i stand behind what i say 100% 

britney—- what’s going on? 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, gata said:

This is getting crazier and crazier.  Just one question, does he have to file for c-ships in each of those states to make it legal or just from CA?

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

TMZ implied he's filing (or his army of lawyers) on each state to wait for the pertinent process on each of them. 

Each state’s has their own law, regulations, etc.

Now we need to research cship cans & can’ts in Florida, Hawaii, and Louisiana just in case the judge agrees to this. :mj: Britney is already legally f**ked now she could potentially be f**ked in three more states. :crying4:

• Like 1

But why would it matter if she had a conservatorship in those states or not? She's mostly confined to California, and if she isn't she has bodyguards that would obviously keep her team updated. Anything she did away from home that was favourable to her team would be against her benefit regardless of if the conversatorship applies in that state. She's also going to stay in california because of the boys. We know that if it wasn't for the custody issues she'd be in NYC 

• Like 1