#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

I guess the harder fans push. The worse he makes Britney's life 

I mean let's be real... Fans don't have any real influence on what happens in the courtroom. I bet it solely has to do with Lynne's and her team of lawyers' intervention and inclusion in the case. And of course Britney's desire to be free. The real battle happens there. Imagine if we didn't make any noise about this like in the past 10 years... Jamie would still petition for this stuff and no one would even know or say anything. It's a good thing we're talking about this.

• Like 6

he must be pushing so hard so he can keep managing her businesses and finances. she probably wants to get her own business managers if she gets free of the conservatorship and that's why he's pushing so hard? and based on that legal info above (thank you) it would indicate he is trying to keep one step ahead of her if she were to try to move, or for Florida just so he can retain control over her property? the whole thing is so bizarre, the more we learn everyday it just gets scarier 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Actually, I think she's always just loved British culture... she's always loved imitating their accents and the people tend to be nicer to her there and the talk shows are more fun lol :P 

Well yeah, she’s been saying she wants to move there since 2000.

It’s just unrealistic for an American popstar. That’s why she never did it.

Now she’s trapped in California because of Kevin Federline. That’s the TRUE nightmare.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, colormefresh said:

And is that why she seems so happy in the UK :gerlwat:

she probably just likes being not in LA for a change

let's be real they watch her like hawk and control everywhere no matter where she is 

who's gonna stop them? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t want to diagnose the Queen but I just found this interesting

you first say i don't want to diagnose and then eventually put a video in your comment that kind of does. we all don't truly know what britney has or if she really has a diagnose. it could be that britney is actually fine but team cship hired doctors that are willing to do everything for money even medicate a perfectly fine person.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, whoisit said:

you first say i don't want to diagnose and then eventually put a video in your comment that kind of does. we all don't truly know what britney has or if she really has a diagnose. it could be that britney is actually fine but team cship hired doctors that are willing to do everything for money even medicate a perfectly fine person.

She definitely has an illness. I personally believe it’s BPD.

To say there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her is ignorant. Lmao.

And you didn’t even watch the video. I was halfway through when I posted it and you responded immediately. If you want to put your 2 cents in, watch the damn video first or stfu.

• Like 1
Just now, colormefresh said:

She definitely has an illness. I personally believe it’s BPD.

To say there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her is ignorant. Lmao. 

no she has not, i know because i work with those people and various other people on spectrums/disorders. Britney only seems to have a bit more anxiety but who doesn't in an over controlled environment.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, whoisit said:

no she has not, i know because i work with those people and various other people on spectrums/disorders. Britney only seems to have a bit more anxiety but who doesn't in an over controlled environment.

as someone who works in the field you should know better than diagose someone you have never met or talked too. We dont know anything. You all keep listing all the stuff she can do but never consider that maybe the Cship is the only reason she can actually do those things (just a thought - I obviously dont have more info than you) Just because she isnt pissing herself in public doesnt mean she isnt mentally ill and maybe unstable. We only see what they want us to see.

• Like 2