#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

TMZ Article:

BRITNEY SPEARS Dad Extends Conservatorship to FLORIDA, LOUISIANA AND HAWAII: 

Reveal hidden contents

Britney Spears' dad is taking no chances ... he's just filed legal docs stating his intention to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jamie Spears is giving notice to the California judge who has been handling Britney's 11-year-plus conservatorship that he intends to file the docs declaring him conservator in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii.

We're told Britney has no plans to visit the 3 states in the immediate future, but our sources say Jamie knows what's up and believes there are people out there in social media pulling the strings in the "Free Britney" movement who might attempt to wrestle her away if she leaves California. 

Our sources say in the next 2 hours Jamie will file his conservatorship docs in the 3 states. We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/22/britney-spears-dad-extends-conservatorship-hawaii-florida-and-louisiana/

That's not good for Britney. Jamie knows he will lose in California. It may be even more difficult in the other states to end the guardianship

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

And is that why she seems so happy in the UK :gerlwat:

Actually, I think she's always just loved British culture... she's always loved imitating their accents and the people tend to be nicer to her there and the talk shows are more fun lol :P 

Ok guys, so i've been looking for this " Notice of Intent to Register Conservatorship" could mean, based on what i see, it seems like it something you use when the conservatee changes his/her location to a different state . Which lead me to this theory, is Jamie's team moving the conservatorship and sending Britney in another state so they can escape the 730 evaluation / investigation ?

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Ok guys, so i've been looking for this " Notice of Intent to Register Conservatorshipcould mean, based on what i see, it seems like it something you use when the conservatee changes his/her location to a different state . Which lead me to this theory, is Jamie's team moving the conservatorship and sending Britney in another state so they can escape the 730 evaluation / investigation ?

Spoiler

Transfer/Registration of Conservatorships

The California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act, effective January 1, 2016, is a uniform law that provides a means to transfer a conservatorship proceeding from California to another state when the conservatee is to become a permanent resident of the other state. The law also provides for transfers of conservatorships from other states to California under the same circumstances.

Forms for transferring Conservatorship from California to another state (Outgoing):

• Petition to Transfer Orders (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-363)
  • Provisional Order for Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-364)
  • Final Order Confirming Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-365)

Forms for transferring Conservatorship from other states to California (Incoming):

• Petition for Order Accepting Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-366)
  • Provisional Order Accepting Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-367)
  • Final Order Accepting Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-368)

This law also permits conservators appointed in other jurisdictions to register with a California court on behalf of their nonresident conservatees. Registration in California would permit the foreign conservator to act in this state – a useful power if, for example, a nonresident conservatee without capacity to consent to immediate medical treatment becomes ill while visiting relatives in California or owns California real property that must be sold, leased, or mortgaged. Registration provisions in the law of other jurisdictions may also permit California conservators to register their conservatorships in those jurisdictions.

Required forms for the Registration of a Conservatorship in California:

• Conservatorship Registration Cover Sheet and Attestation of Conservatee’s Non-Residence in California (JC Form #GC-360)
  • Notice of Intent to Register Conservatorship (JC Form #GC-361)
  • Conservatorship Registrant’s Acknowledgment of Receipt of Handbook for Conservators (JC Form #GC-362)

If you have a possible transfer or registration issue, either in or out of California, you may wish to seek the assistance of experienced counsel in all affected jurisdictions as the laws are complex.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Transfer/Registration of Conservatorships

The California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act, effective January 1, 2016, is a uniform law that provides a means to transfer a conservatorship proceeding from California to another state when the conservatee is to become a permanent resident of the other state. The law also provides for transfers of conservatorships from other states to California under the same circumstances.

Forms for transferring Conservatorship from California to another state (Outgoing):

• Petition to Transfer Orders (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-363)
  • Provisional Order for Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-364)
  • Final Order Confirming Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-365)

Forms for transferring Conservatorship from other states to California (Incoming):

• Petition for Order Accepting Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-366)
  • Provisional Order Accepting Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-367)
  • Final Order Accepting Transfer (California Conservatorship Jurisdiction Act) (JC Form #GC-368)

This law also permits conservators appointed in other jurisdictions to register with a California court on behalf of their nonresident conservatees. Registration in California would permit the foreign conservator to act in this state – a useful power if, for example, a nonresident conservatee without capacity to consent to immediate medical treatment becomes ill while visiting relatives in California or owns California real property that must be sold, leased, or mortgaged. Registration provisions in the law of other jurisdictions may also permit California conservators to register their conservatorships in those jurisdictions.

Required forms for the Registration of a Conservatorship in California:

• Conservatorship Registration Cover Sheet and Attestation of Conservatee’s Non-Residence in California (JC Form #GC-360)
  • Notice of Intent to Register Conservatorship (JC Form #GC-361)
  • Conservatorship Registrant’s Acknowledgment of Receipt of Handbook for Conservators (JC Form #GC-362)

If you have a possible transfer or registration issue, either in or out of California, you may wish to seek the assistance of experienced counsel in all affected jurisdictions as the laws are complex.

Thank you for this!

So based on this, it seems to confirm this theory that Jamie's team could be planning to move Britney to one of those states, it also seems someone (Lynn? Britney through her attorney )  can file an objection, that to do so  they need Brenda/LA court approval, which would make no sense to see her approve such a thing after ordering an investigation .

That's where the TMZ is confusing because they said that after filling the notice in court they will fill for cship in the other states within 2 hours but as of now nothing registered under Britney or Jamie name has been filled in Florida and Louisiana courts.

So do they go to those state and fill for it as they please, does it need to be approved by Brenda?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Thank you for this!

So based on this, it seems to confirm this theory that Jamie's team could be planning to move Britney to one of those states, it also seems someone (Lynn? Britney through her attorney )  can file an objection, that to do so  they need Brenda/LA court approval, which would make no sense to see her approve such a thing after ordering an investigation .

That's where the TMZ is confusing because they said that after filling the notice in court they will fill for cship in the other states within 2 hours but as of now nothing registered under Britney or Jamie name has been filled in Florida and Louisiana courts.

So do they go to those state and fill for it as they please, does it need to be approved by Brenda?

I'm reading this https://www.schomerlawgroup.com/blog/elder-law/the-new-california-conservatorship-jurisdiction-act/

How to transfer an existing conservatorship

The California appointed conservator will petition the Court for the transfer, while providing notice of the hearing.  The purpose of the hearing is to determine whether the other state will likely accept the transfer.  The Court will then enter a provisional order granting the petition to transfer proceedings to another state and direct the conservator to petition the other state to accept the conservatorship.

Recognition of conservatorships from other states

The CCJA also provides a registration process that permits California to recognize another jurisdiction’s orders without requiring the actual transfer of the conservatorship. For instance, a conservator appointed in another state can consent to California medical treatment of a non-resident conservatee. There are extensive notice requirements with which the conservator must comply.

The CCJA does not apply in every situation

It is important to remember that the CCJA does not apply to someone who has been involuntarily committed to a mental health facility or to individuals with developmental disabilities. Also, those individuals with dementia are provided special protection under the CCJA’s transfer and registration provisions.

• Like 4

So if Britney and Lynne sneak out of LA on a red eye and get her to a state where she owns property ( Florida or Louisiana; Hawaii was out of spite) could she in theory file a restraining order against Jamie and be protected at least until the investigation in California plays out... seems balsy  but if she passed her evaluation to see the kids I could definitely  see it going down this way...

On a side note:  isn’t the Governor of Louisiana’s wife the one who helped Lynne find her attorney? Guaranteed they will block him there.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

What if Lou is playing everyone even her husband? :rlynow: in a sense that she plays the innocent “I love Jesus so much, you have to trust me card” idk, after lurking a lot I feel her husband is genuinely all into his church/faith. This hag just snatched him up and took advantage of his faith (then eventually really did fall in love with him) fast forward to where she met (rather stalked Jamie and Lynn) and played the same cards she did with her husband. The only way I can see Jamie really going this far against her daughter minus the money part is if he REALLY REALLY trust Lou, hell I can guarantee you the whole baptism thing was her idea. Jamie was prob hella stressed out with all the controversy surrounding the conservatorship exploding all over social media and Loucifer was like “let’s all get baptized in Israel!!” *Girls Just Wanna Have Fun starts playing* its sooooo easy to manipulate people via their faith... It’s f**ked up and sad. Especially a f**king baby boomer who had a harsh childhood. :rlynow: Sometimes I have doubts Lou is actually “evil” and just a money hungry corrupt *****, but for some reason I really want to believe she’s some sociopathic manipulator who probably even fell for her own Christian bs along the way and now she’s just caught in the mess of lies she really can’t even comprehend her *** getting exposed or in trouble. She needs a good taste of f**king karma/reality. ***** kinda f**king w me bc on the outside to an average person who knows nothing about her she’ll prob come off as very serious cringy Christian (till you piss her off) but a f**king 5 min internet search shows something polar opposite to how she presents herself...   :rlynow:

edit: btw this is all purely speculation. I’m just over thinking **** here like always. I kinda have to say that in here for obvious reasons. :rlynow:

Nah, I agree with you too. Lou's the freaking worst of them all :ugh:

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So, they made a new law called The Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act (UAGPPJA) to make it easier for guardianship to manage everything from state to state but only 41 adopted the law , and guess what Louisiana and Florida have not adopted it. If a conservator want the cship over someone in those states he needs to re-file for a conservatorship in those states, which mean in LA and FL Britney is not under Jamie power, and they need to re-file for a cship there that needs to approved by court.

start at 2:58 if you don't want to listen to everything

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

So, they made a new law called The Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act (UAGPPJA) to make it easier for guardianship to manage everything from state to state but only 41 adopted the law , and guess what Louisiana and Florida have not adopted it. If a conservator want the cship over someone in those states he needs to re-file for a conservatorship in those states, which mean in LA and FL Britney is not under Jamie power, and they need to re-file for a cship there that needs to approved by court.

Well, I don't know if it's correct, but I see in this site that almost every state has "enacted" the law, including Hawaii and Lousiana, but not Florida

https://www.uniformlaws.org/committees/community-home?CommunityKey=0f25ccb8-43ce-4df5-a856-e6585698197a

The Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act (UAGPPJA) addresses three interstate jurisdictional issues involving guardianships and conservatorships.  First, the act provides a priority system for resolving multi-state jurisdictional conflicts.  Second, the act provides a simplified transfer process when an adult subject to guardianship or conservatorship moves to a new state of residence.  Lastly, the act allows a guardian or conservator to register out-of-state orders with a local court to lawfully exercise authority in the enacting state. 

The last part sounds interesting, isn't Jamie living in Lousiana right now? Well, when he was driving the Jeep he was in Lousiana, wasn't he? Maybe Britney isn't moving, but it's about him wanting more power from the state he's currently living. Well, the thing is it works both ways as I understand. In Britney's case, her conservator exerting power even outside of California, or the conservator still exerting power if Britney moves to another state.

• Like 3