#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

they say jamie is trying to save her from sam lutfi. this is ridiculous. if sam wanted to get to britney i believe he would have alrady. his old restaining order expired long time ago. the free britney movement started with the podcast, don't they know that?

fans in contact with sam should tell him to stop tweeting and stuff so they don't have any more reasons to attribute this to him. it's a fan movement!

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Britney placed as the CEO of ATARA Tours Inc in Nevada after the POM residency was over, she can be a CEO in other states 

IItnXlO.png 

Why not for the Bellatori Tours Inc team cship planned to use for Domination then? Why is everything under Jamie's name ? How much do you motherf**kers are taking away under those companies using Britney's name?

How can she be president of a company if she's mentally icapacitated? 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I think that now we have the chance to see Brenda's true face.

From what i understand it is not in Brenda power to approve this or not, but in the power of those states court . But it is interesting because in the past with Judge Goetz when they needed their power to be granted in another the state, they asked for the CA court approval , and went with this, surely because they knew Goetz will grant it, she did it when Jamie asked permission to buy Britney childhood house in Kentwood from her.

Now Jamie's team is not going to Brenda to have this kind of approval, i think it shows she ain't in their pocket and they know it.

Louisiana i think he can kiss his *** for that one, the 2 others, i hope we will get the judges name of Florida and Hawaii so we can work some #FreeBritney expose magic power on them .

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

they say jamie is trying to save her from sam lutfi. this is ridiculous. if sam wanted to get to britney i believe he would have alrady. his old restaining order expired long time ago. the free britney movement started with the podcast, don't they know that?

They for sure know but they want to drive a narrative to fool the average joe. They want the fans to look crazy. 

Stupid decision if you ask me. They’ve damaged her brand beyond repair now. I have zero interest in Britney as a money maker. I refuse to listen to her music and any future endeavors make me ill. I won’t support!

Just shows how stupid and inept, corrupt, evil, and greedy Lou Taylor and Jamie are. Alienate her core fans thinking that’s the way, when the general public doesn’t give a **** about Britney the entertainer anymore. Glory was a flop. And they somehow think a new era will be a success? How? They’ve lost the fans.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

fans in contact with sam should tell him to stop tweeting and stuff so they don't have any more reasons to attribute this to him. it's a fan movement!

They are crafting the "official story" - its a PR strategy to deflect the truth.  Its purposeful ignorance.  They are scared.  We have to comment comment comment. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, justphil said:

They for sure know but they want to drive a narrative to fool the average joe. They want the fans to look crazy. 

Stupid decision if you ask me. They’ve damaged her brand beyond repair now. I have zero interest in Britney as a money maker. I refuse to listen to her music and any future endeavors make me ill. I won’t support!

Me too i dont think i can support this anymore if she comes back its not even britney anymore 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, justphil said:

I refuse to support ANY act under Tristar

• Like 7
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

Me too i dont think i can support this anymore if she comes back its not even britney anymore 

It’s not and we know it. She doesn’t control any of her social media. She was in a damn facility all year. No phone. No internet. No free time. Never alone. 

Maybe she likes her music maybe not, we will never know because she’s not allowed to speak freely. 

• Like 4
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Harvey is a very close friend of lawyer Blair Berk (Weinsten's lawyer) This which played Britney big time when she tried to fight the cship, going along with her to appear at the end in jamie's lawyers team . They are all one, a group of people who are profiting from this cship and have absolutely no interest to see Britney get out of this . TMZ and harvey played a big role in putting Britney under the cship and they are now playing a big role to keep her under this mess, it is not a coincidence and not just for clicks .

Exactly why we need to keep tweeting the truth. They can’t silence us all. It’s not possible. Too many fires and not enough people to put them out. Nothing about her case makes sense at the foundation and they know it!

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Harvey is a very close friend of lawyer Blair Berk (Weinsten's lawyer) This which played Britney big time when she tried to fight the cship, going along with her to appear at the end in jamie's lawyers team . They are all one, a group of people who are profiting from this cship and have absolutely no interest to see Britney get out of this . TMZ and harvey played a big role in putting Britney under the cship and they are now playing a big role to keep her under this mess, it is not a coincidence and not just for clicks .

I love your informative posts. You're amazing.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

what does this mean?

yall know why he does this right? because he might be afraid she moves there or something. those are the palces britney susually goes: lousiana her hometown, hawaii her holidays destination and.. idk about florida, but that's insane. wtf is going on here

She bought a condo in Destin FL