#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Her team basically just gave anyone trying to free her a great strategy. contest it in another state and an independent investigation into whether it should continue would be required. Holy S**T :airpls:

Sounds good

No wonder they never wanted attention around the conservatorship

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“TMZ and harvey played a big role in putting Britney under the cship and they are now playing a big role to keep her under this mess, it is not a coincidence and not just for clicks .”

THANK YOU!!!!! For all the naive people who still think the media influence particularly TMZ’s heavy influence had no sway in 2008, has no sway in 2019 .... you’re sadly mistaken. 

Can you explain to me who Weinstein is? 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

What if Sam is like Jamie’s informant and tells him the plans Britney and her mom have 

I'm pretty sure that he can afford bright team and they can predict other party's moves :well:

but we have antphrodite :yeahhh:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

TMZ Article:

BRITNEY SPEARS Dad Extends Conservatorship to FLORIDA, LOUISIANA AND HAWAII:

Reveal hidden contents

Britney Spears' dad is taking no chances ... he's just filed legal docs stating his intention to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jamie Spears is giving notice to the California judge who has been handling Britney's 11-year-plus conservatorship that he intends to file the docs declaring him conservator in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii.

We're told Britney has no plans to visit the 3 states in the immediate future, but our sources say Jamie knows what's up and believes there are people out there in social media pulling the strings in the "Free Britney" movement who might attempt to wrestle her away if she leaves California. 

Our sources say in the next 2 hours Jamie will file his conservatorship docs in the 3 states. We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/22/britney-spears-dad-extends-conservatorship-hawaii-florida-and-louisiana/

Another intentionally misleading headline. Jamie has not extended the cship to 3 more states. He wants to so he’s going to soon file docs to petition the court for it. A judge has to approve his requests but that has not happened. 

My question is will Judge Penny be the judge to say yay or nah to his requests or will it be a different judge? @Meaner03 would you happen to know?