#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

We need to make noise now more than ever, to those court states, see if they have social network or emails or whatever, and make sure the #FreeBritney movement is watching them .

do they have a website like the one where we find Britney's conservatorship case? 

but how could we get the number of their case? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Is it possible he's trying to sell assets bc he knows they're ****** after this investigation? I'm sure Lou is pulling all the strings here.

Sell, make sure Britney don't go there and use it to fund herself to get a lawyer, and give it to her mom, or even hide shady things .

No matter what, it is another bad move that will be hidden under the magic "it is in the best conservatee's interest" to see her abusive father get more power over her .

• Like 6

I haven't seen the View yet today but don't judge me...Meghan McCain could be an asset here. First, she is a massive Britney fan. Second, she is probably the most likely to question what the media is feeding regarding this story bc she has the least to lose. She is not well liked by Hollywood or the powers that be. Keep tweeting her/message her facts!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

do they have a website like the one where we find Britney's conservatorship case? 

but how could we get the number of their case? 

they do, but unless the court case number is leaked by the media or we have devoted fans ready to call those court to get the case number we will depend on those paid tabloid reports

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Daddy Spears is trying to get the conservatorship effective in Lousiana, Hawaii and Florida, because apparently it's only been effective in California all this time!! 

:meltdown: omg i hope his colon explodes right now tbh i dont care!

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Harvey is a very close friend of lawyer Blair Berk (Weinsten's lawyer) This which played Britney big time when she tried to fight the cship, going along with her to appear at the end in jamie's lawyers team . They are all one, a group of people who are profiting from this cship and have absolutely no interest to see Britney get out of this . TMZ and harvey played a big role in putting Britney under the cship and they are now playing a big role to keep her under this mess, it is not a coincidence and not just for clicks .

“TMZ and harvey played a big role in putting Britney under the cship and they are now playing a big role to keep her under this mess, it is not a coincidence and not just for clicks .”

THANK YOU!!!!! For all the naive people who still think the media influence particularly TMZ’s heavy influence had no sway in 2008, has no sway in 2019 .... you’re sadly mistaken. 

• Like 3