#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, jokobitch said:

Also The View is talking about Britney today, apparently . I’m sure they won’t have all the facts as usual and side with her father 

Usually they side with Lynne, but why U expect them to have full facts? :well:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Also The View is talking about Britney today, apparently . I’m sure they won’t have all the facts as usual and side with her father 

Shill media. We can’t count on any Hollywood bozos to side with the truth. They have something to lose by speaking against it.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

All high profile celebrity's work with NDA's that their team or management makes you sign before you even have the first personal contact with them (like for a private event and for sure for a date). Most have a stack of empty NDA forms at their house that you are asked to sign when you come in.

You get paid nothing for signing it, the only advantage you have is getting access to the celebrity. For instance Sam will have to have signed one before he went on a date with Britney.

They prevent you from disclosing any information on the celebrity and on your time spent with them. 

If you spill any info there's usually a million dollar plus penalty and possibility you have to pay additional damages.

Yes the type i was referring to was they were paid to keep quiet about things that were seen and occurred not all NDA’s as I’m sure there are a few types. I’m not implying but I’m curious if any or what types Britney’s “jailers” use .

10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

After 11 years there’s only been one true threat to Jamie and by extension Lou Taylor’s control over Britney: The Free Britney movement. After all this time and everything that’s happened all it took is a bunch of girls and gays to scare them. Lmao they’re scared shitless!! As they should be. :endit:

I told y’all yesterday that Britney isn’t allowed to go anywhere without security not just to ensure her safety but to make sure she doesn’t try to escape. I know I sounded crazy af but today, time is showing us that her escaping by any means is a concern (not because of her mental health...the cship is about control, power, ego and money!) :whatitellu:

Britney escaping Jamie and Lou’s clutches or even someone else controlling her through a cship such as Lynne who resides in the home Britney has built for her in Louisiana, which Jamie likely has the rights to since he’s conservator. They’re threatened by the possibility that Lynne could legally challenge this arrangement although it’s been reported she doesn’t want to. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn’t. I believe Lynne so I’m taking her at her word. That’s all she has now is her word. :tiffanynod:

See now why Lynne has been too scared to confront him. Jamie pulls all the strings! Her home, the allowance Lynne gets. Imagine him evicting her from Serenity. Btw Britney’s paying for this too. Draining her estate. This is partly WHY she’s not as rich as her peers. The cship is sucking dry her financial estate!! The lucrative “business structure” is threatened so they gotta extend its reach. I hope this new Judge, Brenda Penny, sees this **** move and wises up to wtf is happening. This is modern day slavery and robbery!! Hey abusers, Jamie & Lou!!!... why stop at extending the cship to a total of 4 states?? Go for all 50. What a bunch of GREEDY EVIL HEARTLESS ********!!:fu:

Robbing Britney of her autonomy, freedom and money isn’t enough for them. They won’t be satisfied until they’ve killed what’s left of her spirit. Then they’ll kill her and make it look like she killed herself because of her mental illness. Just like Marilyn Monroe, Britney is worth more to ALL of these wicked MoFos DEAD than alive.:nochillbrit:

I think that now we have the chance to see Brenda's true face.

• Like 6

theyre attributing Free britney to Sam Lutfi yet again jesus f**king christ some of yall rly shouldnt have gotten in contact w him ughh

and they also just said whenever the judge has asked Britney if she wanted the conservatorship she'd said "ehh no" but she "knew it benefitted her" so things remained the same for years ..... huh?? wtf

but they say now the social media movement did basically give her the motivation to try and get out foreal.

• Like 1