#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Actually Brenda J Penny  was the judge when Wallet asked for a raise and compared the cship to an hybrid business . 

This is why it is important to keep the pressure and any news / informations we can get about any of those people is important to keep the pressure on all of them.

The may 10th outcome is exactly what the #FreeBritney movement asked for, i take Lynn and lawyers right to get all the informations as a bonus, but we still don't really know what provoked all of this, from Domination cancelation to Wallet quick resignation, the paralegal leak, the first court hearing that got Britney talking to the judge and confirming the paralegal . The reaction from team cship makes me think it could be bigger than what we think and have, and they are scared that other got leaked .

He actually compared it to a hybrid business in 2008.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Actually Brenda J Penny  was the judge when Wallet asked for a raise and compared the cship to an hybrid business . 

This is why it is important to keep the pressure and any news / informations we can get about any of those people is important to keep the pressure on all of them.

The may 10th outcome is exactly what the #FreeBritney movement asked for, i take Lynn and lawyers right to get all the informations as a bonus, but we still don't really know what provoked all of this, from Domination cancelation to Wallet quick resignation, the paralegal leak, the first court hearing that got Britney talking to the judge and confirming the paralegal . The reaction from team cship makes me think it could be bigger than what we think and have, and they are scared that other got leaked .

Judging from the story yesterday her team gave to the Blast, looks like her team is going to have to bring it down a lot of notches.

45 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

There have been trade secrets hearings at least since 2008.

Around this time, on other forums they said it’s rumoured to be them mixing britneys voice with another singer and the legal formality of this when marketing the music. I mean we kind of know this is truth now but back then it wasn’t. Even in womanizer a deep woman’s voice is heard in the chorus.

. It was around that time that Ted casablanca wrote a blind item that was called Milli Vanilli  About an artist that passes others recording as her own.

whatever the hearing is, it’s about an element of her career that needs to remain private as she makes money on it.

It has nothing to do with that. It's just about her brand and business moves (contracts, earnings, expenses) that can't be shown to the public. Trade secrets is a common term in business.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

There have been trade secrets hearings at least since 2008.

Around this time, on other forums they said it’s rumoured to be them mixing britneys voice with another singer and the legal formality of this when marketing the music. I mean we kind of know this is truth now but back then it wasn’t. Even in womanizer a deep woman’s voice is heard in the chorus.

. It was around that time that Ted casablanca wrote a blind item that was called Milli Vanilli  About an artist that passes others recording as her own.

whatever the hearing is, it’s about an element of her career that needs to remain private as she makes money on it.

Honey this century’s Millin Vanilli is Jlo. Sans Britney Jean where it was out of control, Britney has always left the demo singers bgvs on the tracks ... K Briscoe is who is in Womanizer & it’s obviously not Britney they’re just plain background vocals like any other song..

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Honey this century’s Millin Vanilli is Jlo. Sans Britney Jean where it was out of control, Britney has always left the demo singers bgvs on the tracks ... K Briscoe is who is in Womanizer & it’s obviously not Britney they’re just plain background vocals like any other song..

I was just reading the Circus album credits and noticed nobody was listed for singing on that song. 

4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Does anyone remember that news broke in January that Britney was going to appear in a cameo role in that movie Corporate Animals? :thinkney:

Did anyone catch it? I saw no news about it afterwards...

Yes I did include it on my unfinished recap from pre-FreeBritney era :jj:

The film was only shown on that festival, and we've never heard of it again

• Like 5