#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The film was only shown on that festival, and we've never heard of it again

We've got Harvard graduates who can turn into full time doctors analysing green-pee if Britney left a toilet without flushing it. 

We've got people on here who can turn this whole thread into a law school library and work as conservatorship case lawyers and dig up court documents from the shadiness unexplored parts of the Internet.

And now you're telling me that we couldn't track down a small 10 second voice cameo on a motion picture? :xcuseme:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, adm07 said:

Not to bring up MJ into this, but how are there still MJ apologists when he himself admitted that he slept in bed with all these kids? That's concerning at the very least. I sure hope that if a grown man asks a kid/ nephew/ brother/ whatever to share the same bed that you (not you specifically, but anyone) would not allow that. 

As long as there was nothing ****** as long it is not a crime and as long as it was not proven it is not a crime. It can be weird but it is not a crime to sleep with someone in bed, for example if I am auntie and take care of kids and we end up sleeping together with a full knowledge of parents after intensive day of having fun, should I be called *********? MJ was proven innocent in the court and it is the only one thing that matters. Same current accusers went to court and lost against Estate. And now they appeared and must to pay court fees from the lost lawsuit around 70 thousand dollars. And if you read court documents from the lawsuit against Estate you will see the lies and even differences from what you can see in Leaving Neverland. 

And same when it comes to Britney. Because of her image in media and fact she shaved her head, was doing some crazy things same media says she needs conservatorship. And take a look how media manipulates GP when to comes Britney case. Same like MJ. Because scandal sells better than positive news. And Spears and MJ are the names that always will be attractive for media as they generate huge public interest and you can be sure of huge money to come from their scandals. 

Read this article I posed the most shamefull episode in Journalistic History. It talks about it how much media were earning from showing MJ as a crazy *********, how their were breaking records of sells. How ignorant they were while reporting 2005 trial. That they were showing cell where MJ was supposed to be in if he would be found guilty. And MJ same was rebelling against industry as Britney in 2004-2008 and he owed huge Sony catalog of songs. 

In Britney case we ignore TMZ, Blast, E as we know they are fake, so why you believe them when it comes to MJ? Why in Britney case we take a look at court documents but in MJ not? Why in Britney case we make a research of her situation and we don't do same in MJ case? Double standards? 

And I became Britney and MJ fan in the same time in 2008-2009 in the age of 12 and I am fair for both of them. I can that Britney is as well responsible for her own situation and that MJ was not a normal guy and he was child like man. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Does anyone remember that news broke in January that Britney was going to appear in a cameo role in that movie Corporate Animals? :thinkney:

Did anyone catch it? I saw no news about it afterwards...

Oh I forgot about that. Wasn't it an independent movie that was premiered at a film festival or something?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's been locked again! I told you not to drive to in-n-out Brinny :gloria:

are there even words for how stupid Lou is? I mean seriously how can people who are stealing millions(and get away with it...for now) be this dumb and think we can't put two and two together:cackling:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

are there even words for how stupid Lou is? I mean seriously how can people who are stealing millions(and get away with it...for now) be this dumb and think we can put two and two together:cackling:

To be fair, most of the fans ignored everything about the conservatorship and pretended she was fine when she occasionally gave a really good performance and wore flattering clothes. 

• Like 8