#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Her alcoholic father was a danger for his family and he was a mess at managing his money. Where was his conservatorship?

He went to rehab ON HIS OWN and has been sober ever since.

And remember without Jamie stepping in, Britney wouldn’t be alive right now. She was on the brink of death.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dcooper29090 said:

Whilst I do believe something is going on I don’t buy that voicemail. Client confidentiality is no joking matter, serious penalties for that. He really authorised use of his actual voice for this? Nah. Plus the whole “at the very least it will generate ticket sales” bullshit. I think it’s some Stan wanting to cause some drama. 

Something is going on but I think the voicemail is BS!

I think she relapsed and her situation is more critique that what we know, and that they used her father illness as "damage control", but yes, this drama is unnecessary

• Like 2

You guys are overreacting and it looks ridiculous. Britney's getting the help she needs, she's always had her team by her side and you're just throwing **** on her with that #, making everything worse for her :cackling:

Jamie Lynn, Britney's beloved sister, considers us trash now because of the drama you're creating.

I hope everything's fine with Britney and that her and her father recover soon. She was clearly not doing well and now it's time to support her.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You guys are overreacting and it looks ridiculous. Britney's getting the help she needs, she's always had her team by her side and you're just throwing **** on her with that #, making everything worse for her :cackling:

Jamie Lynn, Britney's beloved sister, considers us trash now because of the drama you're creating.

I hope everything's fine with Britney and that her and her father recover soon. She was clearly not doing well and now it's time to support her.

She specifically called.fans trash? No! So this is your own speculations

• Like 1