#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney has been trying to tell us for years. During her chaotic/rebellion phase and again in For The Record. No one listens. Her family doesn’t listen, her team doesn’t listen, even her fans choose not to listen because we see her “thriving” in Vegas. It’s obvious that every aspect of her life is controlled. So to everyone saying “why don’t we wait for an official statement before we start jumping to all of these conclusions”... do you really think an ‘official statement’ is going to be truthful??? I sure as hell don’t. It’s going to be another bs Team Britney coverup. All we can do is show our support for Britney and hope that one day she can break free from the cage they keep her in. Forget the albums, shows and perfumes, all I want is too see that she’s FREE and HAPPY. ?

• Like 6

UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY: BRITNEY'S A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO CAN'T BE ON HER OWN, SHE NEEDS SUPERVISION. OTHERWISE SHE'LL STOP TAKING HER MEDICINES AGAIN, IT HAS HAPPENED RECENTLY, AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HER LIFE. HER TEAM'S NOT EVIL, THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE NO ONE BOTHERS HER BECAUSE OF HER ANXIETY, GIVE HER LONG BREAKS IN BETWEEN WORK AND NEVER FORCED HER TO WORK MORE THAN SHE'S ABLE TO. STOP ACTING AS IF BRITNEY IS A 24/7 WORKING MACHINE BECAUSE THATHAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. SHE TRIPPED AND NOW THEY'RE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP HER STAND UP. STOP WITH THE DRAMA ALREADY :juggingu:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I think she relapsed and her situation is more critique that what we know, and that they used her father illness as "damage control", but yes, this drama is unnecessary

I do believe she wants out and has wanted out for years. Like others have commented, regardless of her being mentally ill, she DOES NOT need a conservatorship anymore. She has done tours, a residency and released 3 albums since it was enacted. I do think something is going on behind the scenes here but that “paralegal” has took advantage of the mystery around this and stirred a load of nonsense.

• Like 3
Just now, dcooper29090 said:

I do believe she wants out and has wanted out for years. Like others have commented, regardless of her being mentally ill, she DOES NOT need a conservatorship anymore. She has done tours, a residency and released 3 albums since it was enacted. I do think something is going on behind the scenes here but that “paralegal” has took advantage of the mystery around this and stirred a load of nonsense.

I think you're perfectly right!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Completely agree. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY: BRITNEY'S A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO CAN'T BE ON HER OWN, SHE NEEDS SUPERVISION. OTHERWISE SHE'LL STOP TAKING HER MEDICINES AGAIN, IT HAS HAPPENED RECENTLY, AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HER LIFE. HER TEAM'S NOT EVIL, THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE NO ONE BOTHERS HER BECAUSE OF HER ANXIETY, GIVE HER LONG BREAKS IN BETWEEN WORK AND NEVER FORCED HER TO WORK MORE THAN SHE'S ABLE TO. STOP ACTING AS IF BRITNEY IS A 24/7 WORKING MACHINE BECAUSE THATHAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. SHE TRIPPED AND NOW THEY'RE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP HER STAND UP. STOP WITH THE DRAMA ALREADY :juggingu:

As Britney once said

"There Must Be Another Way

Cuz I believe in Taking Chances" 

tumblr_mxxhi8f6vU1r2259oo4_r1_250.gif

There has to be another way than this f**ked up cship lol the ***** deserves more freedom

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

SO MAYBE BRITNEY AND HER TEAM CAN BE HONEST FOR ONCE - AND TELL US (FANS) THE TRUTH?? (if that's the case)

• Like 6