#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

56 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

abusing the conservatorship is a thing, ok.

Saying all over the net that her dad is foricing her to take meds that she doesn't need is another thing. I'm not saying that she is crazy and that she needs them BUT if a doctor told her to take meds tu cure something she NEEDS to take them! The point is that we DON'T KNOW THE f**king TRUTH! 

Exactly. We don’t know the truth and want some answers or rather some clarifications bc it’s starting to get scary seeing all their lies are not adding up. In act the more they put it off and lie the worst it gets, we don’t even have to fan the flame when basically the ones pouring gasoline all over this hot mess.  Doctors can be bought off and corrupted w cash. So just bc it’s a doctor, we should just shut up and not ask any questions? Doctors have misdiagnosed patients before, doctors have forged prescriptions before, doctors have been caught money laundering. Doctors in America right now are partly responsible for the tragic ongoing opioid crisis that’s ravaging this country. Like when did doctors become the paragons of truth?? :rlynow: 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, eomarnunez said:

Britney Spears was in such a bad state before she entered a treatment facility that advisors on her team thought she “would be dead” if she didn’t get help ASAP.

A source with direct knowledge of the situation tells The Blast, around the time Spears’ advisors were negotiating her second Las Vegas residency, “Domination,” it became apparent the singer’s life was “out of control” and that she was in no position, due to her mental health, to handle the workload or perform.

We’re told Spears began to display behavior similar to her emotional state in 2008, when the star was committed to a psychiatric ward and eventually placed on a conservatorship under the care of her father, Jamie Spears.

We’re told it was very clear to anyone, who recently interacted with Spears, that she had not been taking her medication as prescribed, including taking the wrong amounts of medication, and her overall mental health had “deteriorated” to a dangerous point. As one source put it, if she did not enter a treatment facility or get major help right away, “she would be dead.”

We’re told Spears’ father realized how bad the situation was and made the ultimate decision for her to enter a treatment facility, and everyone on the team felt it was the right move for him to “take action.”

While trying to figure out what was wrong, our source says Spears met with “several doctors” and had been placed on “several different medications,” but we’re told the ongoing maintenance of her condition was not being properly executed.

Worried that the full severity of the situation would leak to the media, her team floated the story that Spears was seeking treatment because she was distraught over her father’s illness, but we’re told the story was fabricated as a smokescreen to the truth.

While under the 11-year conservatorship, Britney was mentally stable and thriving for long periods of time. But, we’re told the success was largely due to a specific set of lawyers, doctors, and professionals who helped navigate her personal and business affairs.

Our source says the balance of authority had changed in the recent months, and the people in charge of the “Toxic” singer’s daily schedule did not take into account her deteriorating condition. We’re told Spears will be the most successful when someone, who is medically trained and familiar with psychiatric issues, is around seven-days per week.

Our source claims Spears was given increasing amounts of freedom and left to her own devices, and we’re told it “was a recipe for disaster,” and unfortunately disaster struck.

It was reported earlier this week by “The Britney’s Gram Podcast” that one of the issues of contention was the singer operating a motor vehicle. Our source confirmed the concern, because, “anytime she would drive she would get in trouble.” We’re told a security guard was assigned to stay with her at all times and drive the star anywhere she wanted to go. However, on January 6 Spears was actually seen driving around with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, but without her security team present.l

Coleman-Rayner

We’re told it’s unclear when Spears will be released from treatment, and although she is “not being held against her will,” she was not fully on board with checking herself in when it was initially discussed.

For now, we’re told professionals at the treatment center are “observing” her, and based on her behavior and testing will be able to prescribe a “cocktail of medications” to properly stabilize the singer and allow her to safely be released.

Our sources say the most important thing to Spears’ family and her entire team is that the singer gets the help she needs and is able to function as a normal person once she leaves treatment.

Source https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjt_Jq28NrhAhWptVkKHXAiAGsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheblast.com%2Fbritney-spears-advisors-feared-singer-would-die-without-treatment%2F&psig=AOvVaw3R01S0fDVCQJC2fLeev_Zo&ust=1555719373343582

I dont want a “normalized” britney on *****. I want a #freebritney who makes her own choices!! You monsters f**king caused this entire problem by exploiting her in the first place. You are wretched, disgusting pond scum!!!!! You all need to find Jesus. Britney is the most sane person in the whole f**king group. Y’all are f**ked so far up. 

• Like 4

The majority of my support lies in getting her out of the conservatorship, but the fact is we don’t know her medical or mental health history! We can have an opinion but we can’t be slandering her team when we don’t have the entire story. They very well could be looking out for Britney or they are “money hungry” as many of you have called them. We’ve gotten a lot of information but not enough in my opinion to be demonizing her team.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

btw are there photos from the day they saw britney driving with sam but wihout her bodyguards? i dont remember that

Because it's a lie. Lilith found the photos from that day about all of this, and her bodyguard is there with her and driving behind them. These are all lies that have been dissected and put to bed already. They've even released a second statement when no one believed this.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Because it's a lie. Lilith found the photos from that day about all of this, and her bodyguard is there with her and driving behind them. These are all lies that have been dissected and put to bed already. They've even released a second statement when no one believed this.

but where are the photos? i havent seen them and i wanna see them:decisions:

• Like 1

anyway sending all my love and strength to Britney, this whole thing is so upsetting I hope you guys fight to bring this even more to the mainstream until you can get the truth out or at least have actual proof that people around her are truly acting in her best interest which sadly doesn't seem to be the case right now. as everyone's been saying it's incredibly sketchy for her to have been capable enough to do everything she has for the past decade earning millions and yet still not be free enough to do basic mundane things whenever the **** she feels like it as every other adult women. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Do you guys think that was Team B? The Blast obtained court documents and broke the Andrew Wallet story which I doubt Team B gave them. I feel like there are 2 sides here. E! and TMZ are Team B's go-tos and The Blast has someone else giving them information. Just a thought. 

The Andrew Wallet resignation was public information. Lol.

That wasn’t a sealed document.

6 minutes ago, Circuit said:

The majority of my support lies in getting her out of the conservatorship, but the fact is we don’t know her medical or mental health history! We can have an opinion but we can’t be slandering her team when we don’t have the entire story. They very well could be looking out for Britney or they are “money hungry” as many of you have called them. We’ve gotten a lot of information but not enough in my opinion to be demonizing her team.

still they have been abusing the conservatorship for years... like 2011? she really wasn't being herself that year but they still used her just for ca$h, Larry, Jamie, Lou Taylor and everybody involved in it its just money hungry. they really don't care ab Britney's health, the conservatorship should've ended in 2008, they are just using and abusing Britney for some coins

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

but where are the photos? i havent seen them and i wanna see them:decisions:

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

TMZ and TheBlast are on team B's payroll. The owner of the blast is the founder of TMZ :cackling: Also they lied about that part "she was seen driving with sam but the security wasn't arounddd" Because her bodyguard was actually with them that day :cackling:
6_04240524.jpg8238068-0-image-a-14_1546890220609.jpg
the black car behind Britney's is her bodyguard 1000%. These pics are from the same day.

Also cackling at them basically admitting that Britney was forced into the facility against her will :cackling:

"We’re told it’s unclear when Spears will be released from treatment, and although she is “not being held against her will,” she was not fully on board with checking herself in"

Oh! so nottttt held against her will but she was also not on board with checking herself in LMAO. Her team is truly a bunch of f**king idiots :cackling: Also them releasing this story just further proves how they really don't' give a single **** for Britney. The fact they released THIS story while her kids can easily read it on the internet. The kids will read about their mom "that almost died while under the very same cship shes been in for a decade" :deadbanana:

And btw how EXACTLY would she die anyways? They rushed so fast to release this story that they really didn't use the few dead braincells these old idiots have, to THINK that with basically claiming how Britney was under a cship the very same cship that was supposedly guarding her from "*****,substances abuse, keeping her monitored 24/7 for years, even going through extensive background checking of everyone that was getting into contact with her" would make it impossible for Britney to die. How would she die anyways? Even Iggy Eggs said how her team searched her house for ***** one lovely sunny day for salad with Britney :cackling:
Alllll these months and nobody was awareeee that Britney somehow was going to die??? Not even Sam noticed anythingggg to alert them?? Ohhh howwwww exactlyyyy!

Sam would never even have left to Canada for his titty dancing show if he was aware that Britney somehow "nearly died". He would KNOW about this since he spend a LOT of time with Britney. Hes her f**king boyfriend. Fake boyfriend or not hes still her boyfriend that spend lot of time with her. HE WOULD f**king KNOW AND HE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN L.A. WITH HER :cackling:

I can't believe this team of dumb rats get to steal Britney's fortune. They are so f**king BAD lmao :cackling:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Sporty said:

Agreed! And that's what's so sickening about Britney's situation - people want to call her crazy after everything she went through? She was used and abused by the industry and the people around her from a very young age. She herself said perhaps she had post traumatic stress in For the Record. This is all a response to the BS she was put through, and holding her captive under a conservatorship and not allowing her to reshape her own life on her own terms is NOT going to help her!

4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

EXACTLY!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

GUYS I GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ASSOCIATION TO STOP ABUSIVE GUARDIANSHISP!!!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS CLOSE TO HER - ON THE INSIDE OR CLOSE TO SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE'LL FOLLOW IT UP.

THIS HAS TO BE LYNNE TO CONTACT THEM

We have her IG and her Facebook. She was replying -- very shortly, but she was replying -- to people yesterday. If anyone can get in contact with her and let her know, maybe?

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

GUYS I GOT A RESPONSE FROM THE ASSOCIATION TO STOP ABUSIVE GUARDIANSHISP!!!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS CLOSE TO HER - ON THE INSIDE OR CLOSE TO SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE, PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE'LL FOLLOW IT UP.

THIS HAS TO BE LYNNE TO CONTACT THEM

I got this too omggg

• Like 6