#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, I am PISSED. I am feeling exactly how I felt back in 2011 about this entire shindig. Her team needs to be held accountable. The charade is up.

we need a bigger platform.. us knowing that they constantly push a narrative via bought out news outlets to cover their tracks does nothing if the general public doesn't know about it.. for all we know, everyone who's seen the headlines from the RadarOnline and TheBlast articles, might already be thinking "Brittany is going crazy, this is 2007 all over again" which is exactly what they want, I guess.. :nochillbrit:

• Like 4

Wow. They won’t stop.. “cocktail of medications” 

YOU DONT OWN HER!!!!!!!! She better get out of that place without being drugged up against her will. You are truly monsters!!!!!

and suggesting that she be monitored 24/7 by medical doctors?? Are you f**king kidding me!? She’s not your f**king property. This is infuriating!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

we need a bigger platform.. us knowing that they constantly push a narrative via bought out news outlets to cover their tracks does nothing if the general public doesn't know about it.. for all we know, everyone who's seen the headlines from the RadarOnline and TheBlast articles, might already be thinking "Brittany is going crazy, this is 2007 all over again" which is exactly what they want, I guess.. :nochillbrit:

That’s the thing, they want everyone thinking Britney is stable and sane, until it’s convenient for them. They really don’t give a **** as long as  eyes are off them, and their pocketbooks are filled. 

Im wearing my POM tour shirt now too. I feel like an idiot for supporting the machine. I f**king knew better.

• Like 4

They cannot keep putting these smoke screen statements out, they need to say what is actually wrong with Britney... I wish nothing but love and happiness for our girl she really does deserve the world and it actually breaks my thinking of her being in that treatment centre she must be so scared and incredibly depressed. I have got to the stage now where I want Britney to retire focus on her well being and her kids. I love you Britney you will be in my prayers ***

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Their only official statement was on April 4th. The Blast doesn’t count. That podcast doesn’t count.

Doesnt matter what the offical statement is or when 

they have abused the conservership 

If britney is so gravely ill and needs to be in a conservership  then how is she ok to perform go on tours do m&gs etc

The amswer: she shouldnt be if she is gravely ill

thats what you must be declared  if you are placed in a conservership  they cant have it both ways

if she is well enough to  do all that then she is not gravely ill simple as 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

That’s the thing, they want everyone thinking Britney is stable and sane, until it’s convenient for them. They really don’t give a **** as long as  eyes are off them, and their pocketbooks are filled. 

Im wearing my POM tour shirt now too. I feel like an idiot for supporting the machine. I f**king knew better.

It's ok, we had to say goodbye to Britney the Pop Star. I dont think we will ever see her on stage again. I dont care about that anymore, all I want is for her to be happy. :crying4:

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, Sporty said:

A-f**king-men. And honestly, you can't even detect mental illnesses in a truly scientific manner, and the brain is neuroplastic and always changing. Some of these so-called "MRI scans" of mental illnesses? Not provable, and the brain can literally change over time. PTSD is a great example, so is OCD (which I have had). Did you know that many people grow out of schizophrenia over time and never have to take meds again? I'm not saying bipolar is the same - if Britney truly has that - but we can't even prove what bipolar is and its cause. Hell, there are scientific theories that it's related to mitochondria, not "chemical imbalance" (another BS theory). Did you know that there's a dude who has a disorder where he makes absolutely ZERO serotonin? He has many symptoms of serotonin deficiency like being overweight, but he is HAPPY and has NO diagnosis of any mental illness. It's all BS, and this is exactly why I decided to not major in psychiatry in college. We know nothing about mental illnesses. Human consciousness and emotions are a spectrum, and we live in a society vastly different from our natural caveman days where fight-or-flight mode wasn't being activated all day long. What is normal?

if I could give this post 5 stars and hang it on a wall somewhere, I would. WELL f**king SAID. Britney’s ‘mental illness” is as a result of her traumatizing price of fame. What makes Britney different than the rest of the world is that she was the youngest person in history to have such a meteoric rise to fame, all while being hypersexualized in a capitalist, ***-driven industry. It’s amazing how she kept it up for so long because it really should have been a red flag from the get go. At the same time, it’s the reason why she had such public interest revolving her name and even to this day, her name draws attention while barely having to a lift a finger. Britney’s story is compelling, to say the least and by far, I believe to be the most fascinating celebrity over the past 20 years. She is and probably will forever be the most successful teenager and youngest *** symbol in history. Let that sink in for a minute. There’s a reason why they say that ‘fame kills’, and that’s essentially what happened. It was too much for anyone to handle, let alone a teenager who hadn’t even developed yet.

• Like 5

Do you guys think that was Team B? The Blast obtained court documents and broke the Andrew Wallet story which I doubt Team B gave them. I feel like there are 2 sides here. E! and TMZ are Team B's go-tos and The Blast has someone else giving them information. Just a thought. 

• Like 1