#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I think it would be refreshing for her. But I don’t think that suddenly she’s gonna perform the way she used to. We would see a major improvement but the old Britney is not coming back. So, yes, it would have a good influence but I can’t say how much. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

His wife talks badly about Britney on Instagram when she feels like it or when she gets bored and Kevin has signed NDA.

I do not undestand Kevin..He seems incredibly selfish because otherwise he would make a decision..this affects his children(mentally, economically and above all, she is their mother..)

what does kevin's wife say about britney?

btw kevin wants his children to enjoy time with their mother and he needs the money from britney. i wonder what he'll do when they turn 18. i have a feeling he wants to do a show like the kardashian with all his children. bookmark this. (i say this because i believe i read somewhere he wanted to do that years ago but britney said no)

do we know kevin's circumstances? like what district he lives in, his type of house (expensive or not? is it his or a rent?), what he does daily, what he spends his money on (expensive clothing and  etc), is he healthy or still fat...we should check on him. from what i heard he is not working at all!!

• Like 2

She's also have been used to do what people want her to do for so long, that having complete freedom and control of her art may be a little bit overwhelming at the beginning of her creative process. But I have the feeling that if she's out of the C-ship this year, an album will follow only in 2021/2022. She'll need time to just live and enjoy life.

• Like 1

So there are three possibly options to how it could have played out as how Britney could have been "forced to take medication and held against her will at a mental health facility":

1. This was done illegally. As the type of conservatorship she is on does not permit it.

2. This could have been done legally with additional court sanctions

3. This was done through coercion. Britney may have felt forced to admit herself to the mental facility and take medication due to threats. 

Given leaked emails and voice messages, we know that Jamie has a history of handing out threats. These threats could have pertained to withdrawing the right to see her children, the right to work, take away phone 'privileges' - all of which there are accounts of having happened. Other bargaining chips that Jamie has power to use, include the right to control who she can see, when her boyfriend can stay over, when she can leave her home safely with security, and control over her allowance. 

We see further evidence of coercion by Britney being made to do sexier music videos than she wishes (as previously stated in an interview) and by releasing an IG video that "all is well" despite having gone to court and said thats simply not the case.

• Like 8
41 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

what does kevin's wife say about britney?

btw kevin wants his children to enjoy time with their mother and he needs the money from britney. i wonder what he'll do when they turn 18. i have a feeling he wants to do a show like the kardashian with all his children. bookmark this. (i say this because i believe i read somewhere he wanted to do that years ago but britney said no)

do we know kevin's circumstances? like what district he lives in, his type of house (expensive or not? is it his or a rent?), what he does daily, what he spends his money on (expensive clothing and  etc), is he healthy or still fat...we should check on him. from what i heard he is not working at all!!

Yes we do. Calabasas, the Oaks, where. Britney used to live. 15.000 dollar rent a month. He has a nice life while she never gets to see the boys cuz of him

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dollyg said:

Yes we do. Calabasas, the Oaks, where. Britney used to live. 15.000 dollar rent a month. He has a nice life while she never gets to see the boys cuz of him

um he pays 15.000 rent each month? um, how? he gets 20.000 from britney to take care of the THEIR kids, right? he doesn't work!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

um he pays 15.000 rent each month? um, how? he gets 20.000 from britney to take care of the THEIR kids, right? he doesn't work!

He gets more than that since he dragged her to court. He’s been living in Tarzana, then he moved once he got more money. You can look it up in the court documents (there’s a file where you can see that he changed his address) and worldofkevinfederline has also been reporting on it. I was wrong tho, it’s 12500 $

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

@smouthwick are you saying that a conservator can place a conservatee in a mental health facility and **** him/her against their will whenever they want, and somehow all this can still be legal? Wow this system.....

Well it really isn't quite that way. I know i sound too negative a lot of the time.  Anyway, the system was meant to help people who really need it.  Many people  ARE helped by these arrangements--those who are truly unable to care for themselves, they have no family, and very little money. 

At the same time, the system is being used by unscrupulous "professionals" who financially exploit the people under their control.  And it's going on in all 50 states.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

@smouthwick are you saying that a conservator can place a conservatee in a mental health facility and **** him/her against their will whenever they want, and somehow all this can still be legal? Wow this system.....

Well,  It's not that direct.   I'm not an attorney, so this might not be exact.  Basically, the conservator works through a probate court.   With a court order the conservator can remove you from your home,evict other family members in it,  put you in a facility, sell the home, and liquidate your assets. The proceeds can then used to pay nursing home bills and the professionals appointed to work with you on the case.    Estates can be drained quickly in this system due to sheer weight of the fees and charges that pile up. Conservators sometimes have been known to charge lawyer's rates to do their jobs even if it's just opening your mail, paying a bill, or making a phone call to his lawyer who is ALSO charging your estate.  I'm giving examples based on what most commonly appears in the news--the sheer amount of money being drained by this system of "protection"  that isn't even properly monitored.

As for *****, if the conservator is in charge of the "person" and the "estate", then he makes decisions on their behalf about health and medical treatments that doctors recommend. The doctor is likely to be someone the conservator has worked with before.  It probably won't be the protected person's doctor.   

• Like 7