#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

50 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Are we sure it is the first time Britney is sent to a facility against her will  ? because we heard rumors about it too , maybe what freaked Andrew this time is that it went on for months or as we suggested him and team cship knew the info was about to leak .

I am under the impression that this isn't the first time as well. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

in 10 years time this will be looked at with such shame that it was allowed to go on for so long virtually unquestioned. I think there is so much more to come from this yet. I hope our girl can hang on, you'd think the likes on Wendy f**king Williams would have some empathy and be on the right side of history...:eheeek:

The people who are now in the driving seat of all this need to act with integrity and do what is right.:staysalty: 

I don’t think the conservatorship was a bad thing.... but now that it’s been a decade, we need to re-assess the situation.

Yall can’t act like this whole thing was for nothing. That Britney didn’t have 1000 lawsuits against her. That she doesn’t have a mental illness. That she was almost broke by the time Lutfi got done with her. That she had no custody.

Please always remain realistic. Once you start acting like this is a huge conspiracy, you make us sound crazy and that doesn’t help Britney at all.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, frederiickx said:

She's rotting with boredom now under the c-ship where she isn't allowed to have a life. You tried it though. 

That is exactly what I said and exactly the point I made. Why are you being rude? Lmao jesus christ

I’ve been criticizing this cship for hundreds of pages and even made a summary thread on the topic

If you wanna fight at least choose someone with a colliding opinion, not someone you agree with

daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png?c

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

They stuck to the same story each time tho. Saying it’s not true.

yeah that's what i meant by keeping track, when it will be proved Britney was sent there against her will we got the records :jj:

Their narrative is kinda funny now, Britney said herself she was locked in the facility against her will but she is lying because Jamie can not do that, it is illegal . I mean i'm pretty sure him getting back home drunk and knocking her mother back then was also illegal, didn't stop him .

Like what kind of arguments is this? can't wait to see Weinstein saying i didn't do **** your honor, abusing women is illegal can't do that

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t think the conservatorship was a bad thing.... but now that it’s been a decade, we need to re-assess the situation.

Yall can’t act like this whole thing was for nothing. That Britney didn’t have 1000 lawsuits against her. That she doesn’t have a mental illness. That she was almost broke by the time Lutfi got done with her. That she had no custody.

Please always remain realistic. Once you start acting like this is a huge conspiracy, you make us sound crazy and that doesn’t help Britney at all.

Britney was denied the right to defend herself before this was put in place. Everything was rigged from the start. If she needed the cship or not is not the point, but the fact that they did not allow her to prove that she did not need it is alarming and suspicious. Her hired lawyer was stripped away from her, and they appointed another one, who is concerned in an investigation for another conservatee he worked with, which wound up dead and lost a lot of money. Let us not forget that the legal team who worked at the case, and the Judge Reva Goetz are out there promoting a seminar about putting celebrities under C-ships

• Like 6
12 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Wendy needs to take care of her own mess of a life before pointing her finger towards others with judgement. Doesn’t she have a family falling to pieces to take care of?

Isnt she a guy? I dont know much about her

19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I absolutely agree that due to the nature around her during 2007/2008 that a temporary CShip was in her best interests. She worked damn hard to prove herself competent enough to have it dissolved for it then to be made permanent after the evidently crooked people involved secured that, the receipts have been overwhelming in this thread.

I will repeat to you, like most other people have on here, nobody denies she has a mental illness. 

It stopped being a conspiracy when Britney confirmed herself (if we are to believe TMZ who are clearly on the payroll)  that her father was acting inappropriate and she wanted to be unshackled from him.

It is now TIME for those involved to do what is right, notice I didn't say dissolve the C Ship but to do what is RIGHT. 

You need to stop telling everyone how they need to stop acting and start thinking about how you're acting with bunching everybody together with your analysis of how we are "crazed conspiracy theorists":lessons:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Britney was denied the right to defend herself before this was put in place. Everything was rigged from the start. If she needed the cship or not is not the point, but the fact that they did not allow her to prove that she did not need it is alarming and suspicious. Her hired lawyer was stripped away from her, and they appointed another one, who is concerned in an investigation for another conservatee he worked with, which wound up dead and lost a lot of money. Let us not forget that the legal team who worked at the case, and the Judge Reva Goetz are out there promoting a seminar about putting celebrities under C-ships

Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan almost got conservatorships. That's why Courtney's speaking up against Lounatic. How can you not see it? @colormefresh

• Like 2

Britney's next Era will be the best and most authentic she's had in a long time.

I also think it will be a couple of years in the making.

It wouldn't surprise me if she actually pursued the quiet family life she's been yearning about once she settles out of the cship. At the same time, I think things will be different in the sense that she'll have a bigger presence on social media and engage with us more. I very much look forward to this.

Then, if and when she's ready, queen will serve and slay her best work ever.