#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

we can't believe these ******* anymore

TMZ only cares about how many hits they get.

I dont know why the Army is claiming victory just because they finally decided to say a PARTIAL truth (The article still defends Jamie)... Clearly, they did this because now that we know they posted the truth (partial truth) we will all be going to TMZ when they post another article about her. This was just a tactic to gain the readers they've lost.

• Like 6

On my phone right now so I can’t attach the screenshot, however whilst lip syncing for the crown  Yvie Oodly lifts her dress to reveal a t shirt or something (not too sure) that states FREE BRITNEY. Check out the spoileddragrace subreddit for receipts. 

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Most of the GP think like you because it's kind of inconceivable to think that the father of a public figure will abuse her in such a way for so long without getting caught. Most people like making excuses for such behaviors because it's hard to think about some of this stuff. However, it does happen and people that have experienced abuse are too afraid to talk about the abuse they have experienced...Especially when Britney is constantly being threatened with not seeing her children ever again. Most people that suffer abuse can smile on the outside while they are living a painfully slow death in the inside. Everything Britney has endured, she has endured for her children's sake. SHE HAS DONE IT. Not the conservatorship. What Britney needed at that time was her parents be parents...Not to be subjected to complete control and abuse from the man who abused her when she was little as well as her mom. How could you say the conservatorship was not a sham when the judicial system completely failed Britney appointing her alcoholic father (with a history of abuse and restraining orders) as her controller? The government failed Britney tremendously. She has been used for her money her entire life...Her dad decided to be a dad when he saw the opportunity to make money off of her daughter. EVER SINCE THE CONSERVATORSHIP was implemented, Britney said her dad wanted to take her sons away from her...This is the worst kind of abuse: emotional and spiritual...It completely drains you and makes you dependent on the source of abuse for satisfaction and contentment. It's the worst kind of prison. 

I agree.

Can't even phantom what it must be like to have your ex and your father live off your money for well over a decade now, while they are using your kids as leverage to continue it and get more power and money over you and make you feel as if everytime you stand up for yourself, you sacrifice love for your kids.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I gotta keep it spicy up in here :jj:

Honestly I'm all for objective criticism and you defending the conservatorship or her dad or whatever, because it keeps everyone on their toes.

Everytime I have been made to question this freebritney movement, I keep being confronted with facts and reason to put me back to supporting it all the way. None of the excuses that are being made for her team seem to come close to even justify what has been done to Britney. 

• Like 1

THIS - GREAT SUM UP -

36 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

> Denied the right of trusted legal counsel, even when having conflicting interests with her conservators:

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

https://www.eonline.com/news/57792/expert-agrees-britney-case-not-quite-kosher

> Britney expressing concern over having her father as a conservator:

> The opening of several companies by her father and Lou M Taylor (the one who pitched the idea of a conservatorship for Britney):

> Britney’s appointed counsel, Sam D Ingham, took part in a scheme to defraud a conservatee out of millions of dollars, culminating in the conservatees death:

https://mediaoneentertainment.com/breaking-news-racketeering-attorneys-exposed-in-casey-kasems-******-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR2fAV67Z5AZlMJ_txiNODadcqWtdGPcxiQq0mBX2CXE2DZY7JDARIUJNh4

> Those who promoted Britney’s conservatorship (lawyers AND THE JUDGE at the time, Reva Goetz), also took part promoting a seminar about putting celebrities under consevatorships:

3-DB3827-B-1535-4-C88-8-E5-B-2-BD27-BA6-

•  

Also....is it worth filling the tmz cooments section with how BS they are?

• Like 3
Just now, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Omg it really feels like 07/08

Not quite.

18s0dztwxdrlajpg.jpg

But the fact that Britney truly seems strong enough to stand on her own NOW is beautiful to watch. :tiffanynod:

Y’all gotta stop acting like Britney was sane in 2007/8. That’s the first step. Mothers don’t lose their kids for no reason. :whatitellu:

• Like 2