#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

30 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm stil not getting how her team and herself are not getting sued by MGM for breach of contract tbh :xfactorlook:

I don’t get it either. Anyway, i’m happy it was “postponed”. She has more important things to think about. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I remember that he bought a house after the divorce from the money he got from Britney. Didn't she pay him spousal support for a year? It was a nice sum of money. I didn't know he rents... That's such a waste of money. He will never be able to afford it once the boys are 18.

I hope he gets to live on food stamps in section 8 housing. 

if i was britney i would buy a home for her kids and kevin and i would make him pay a minimum rent so the money she gives him goes back to her lol he's basically wasting child support money on the stupid rent, it's so annoying

2 hours ago, adrenaliner said:

But I mean. There is not coming back after this.

They know that we won't support any singles or albums if they are continue to keep her as a prisoner. We will not buy, stream or promote her music. Not anymore. This is it.

They can't release any music or tours before all of this is cleared out.

That’s why this is the PERFECT comeback plan. Circus wishes it had this impact. :hiii:

Blackoutney WITHOUT a conservatorship and WITHOUT acting crazy?

I’m living for the concept.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Catalin said:

This.

This is a quote from Britney's Gram podcast episode and their source:

"The reason everything happened so fast is beause he (Wallet) doesn't want any sort of liability in this whole fiasco. I wouldn't say he's on Britney side, but he was definitely super unconfortable with the idea of forcing Britney into a mental health institution. It got too messy for him. He was like " I've done what I can do with this and I'm not about to be disbarred" "

Now imagine how messy the situation was for him to walk away from 35.000 dollars( if I'm not mistaken) per month.

thanks for sharing that, i never listened to the full thing. how incredibly disturbing though. even if you don't want to be liable, to just walk away silently is so... maybe he felt less guilty about it when the paralegal tipped them off.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

This.

This is a quote from Britney's Gram podcast episode and their source:

"The reason everything happened so fast is beause he (Wallet) doesn't want any sort of liability in this whole fiasco. I wouldn't say he's on Britney side, but he was definitely super unconfortable with the idea of forcing Britney into a mental health institution. It got too messy for him. He was like " I've done what I can do with this and I'm not about to be disbarred" "

Now imagine how messy the situation was for him to walk away from 35.000 dollars( if I'm not mistaken) per month.

Are we sure it is the first time Britney is sent to a facility against her will  ? because we heard rumors about it too , maybe what freaked Andrew this time is that it went on for months or as we suggested him and team cship knew the info was about to leak .

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

I wonder how soon it'll be until the MuuMuse and Buzzfeed guys start writing about Britney and kissing up again as if they've been supporting her through this the whole time

giphy.gif

I hear ya sis :cardi: I unsubscribed from that It’s Britney ***** podcast that was run by Muumuse and that other dude Kyle cuz they just didn’t even bother to show any sort of concern. It’s their right to not believe what’s going on but as die hard fans, I feel like they should have shown some concern about what’s going on but I guess they’re scared of losing their connection with Team Lou/Larry :ririshade2:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, wukemon said:

At the Season 11 Grand Finale of RuPaul’s Drag Race, one of the queens reveals “Free Britney” on her shorts under her dress during a lip sync. I hope it makes it on TV. You heard it here first!

thankyou so much for live streaming the other day! Moxie needs an interview segment when the documentary is made.

I was watching another feed before you started, you were being interviewed. Stanning how direct and well spoken you were :mcry:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Nobody forced her, it was her decision. She even got a **** job. There was a groceries list where she wrote "***** doctor" on sale some years ago. Britney had some liberties too, mostly about her hair, makeup, outfits, body.

17 hours ago, billyjb26 said:

Exactly. She wanted those plastic surgeries. If I had to guess, I'd say seeing herself on TV for her X Factor gig made her self conscious enough to bite the bullet and finally get more work done. She didn't always look spectacular tbh:

Unfortunately, it was only due to poor style and makeup choices. Her core facial features had always been beautiful. :tifftear:

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just don't understand how she's in a conservatorship that doesn't allow her to have a cell phone, drive or get married yet she's allowed to get plastic surgery to wreck her face?? IT DON'T MAKE SENSE!

Its sad that she thought she needed to get a nose job, when she was literally PERFECTION!

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Aren't we all :jj:

I think they realized how important Britney's physical appearance is in terms of bringing in money so they happily invest in any cosmetic procedure that could make her look more youthful. It's all about money for her team, they need it. Those c-ship bills are pretty huge  :mhm:

There's no doubt in my mind that the wasted X-FACTOR (when I actually wasn't paying attention to her or pop landscape then) is hugely responsible for the plastic surgery.

But then again if she was freed from her conservatorship after Circus era in 2010, when she SHOULD have been, there NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN AN X-FACTOR. (And Femme Fatale should have never happened either)

So it still comes down to that terrible conservatorship.  So her father, lou, and larry still destroyed her.

That said she looked very beautiful in this instagram clip she posted last year (as well as Domination announcement)

(:47)

And she would look even better with great styling.

• Like 1

I honestly think the last thing she wants to do is perform or release music. Maybe in ten years she’d drop an EP of stripped down covers? She seems to love those.

I don’t want her rush back to the studio in the wrong head space and think ‘oh my god I have to be **** or no one will love me’ - definitely something her team have been telling her for years.

I think she needs to be free from everyone and the ‘Britney Spears’ persona for a long time to really find herself artistically again.

• Like 2

in 10 years time this will be looked at with such shame that it was allowed to go on for so long virtually unquestioned. I think there is so much more to come from this yet. I hope our girl can hang on, you'd think the likes on Wendy f**king Williams would have some empathy and be on the right side of history...:eheeek:

The people who are now in the driving seat of all this need to act with integrity and do what is right.:staysalty: 

• Like 6