#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

For those who don't want to give them clicks or can't read it:

Britney Spears has been under her dad’s conservatorship for more than 11 years, but his recent health issues may change things if a judge decides that’s what’s best for the singer.

Britney Spears, 37, has been under her father Jamie Spears‘, 66, conservatorship since Jan. 2008. But after the singer’s dad became seriously ill in November 2018, his status as a conservator “could definitely” shift, according to Richard M. Seff, Esq., California state probate attorney. Seff EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife that Jamie’s health “could definitely affect his ability to act as conservator.” News of Jamie’s episode broke two months after he was rushed to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas.  His colon spontaneously ruptured and he was immediately admitted into surgery. He spent the next 28 days in the hospital under the care of doctors and after a long, complicated post-operative period, recuperated at home. If its ruled that he is no longer capable of serving as Britney’s conservator, “the court would probably appoint a professional conservator,” Seff added. “There are professional ‘fiduciaries’ (trustees) that can be appointed by the court.”

In January, the Grammy winner announced an indefinite work hiatus due to her father’s illness and she put her “Britney: Domination” residency at the Park MGM resort on hold until further notice. Britney made this decision to “devote all of her time to her family and their efforts to care for her father during his recovery from a recent life-threatening illness,” according to a press release. Britney’s statement also said: “I am dedicating my focus and energy to care for my family.  We have a very special relationship and I want to be with my family at this time just like they have always been there for me. Thank you to all my fans for your continued love and support during this time.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I look forward to the time when I can be back on stage performing for all of you.”

Just months later in March, Britney checked herself into a mental health facility due to the overwhelming stress she felt from her dad’s declining health, and the pressure from working on her Las Vegas residency before she cancelled it. The “Baby One More Time” songstress checked out one month later and things appear to have shifted when she headed to court with her mom, Lynne Spears, 64, on May 10. Britney reportedly begged a judge to free her from her conservatorship, which was put into place more than 11 years ago and allowed Britney’s father to control all of her assets. She made the request based on claims that Jamie had allegedly committed her to the mental health facility against her will and forced her to take *****, as we previously reported.

Despite Britney’s request, a judge did not grant such request and there has been no change in the conservatorship at this time, and there won’t be until an expert makes a final evaluation on Britney and the situation. During the court session, Lynne also requested to gain access to Britney’s medical information and treatment plan, as she reportedly does not agree with how Jamie has been handling things. But due to the fact that Lynne and Britney had been estranged for many years, Seff said, “Should she seek to replace Jamie as the conservator – it’s unlikely to be granted.”

When asked why Britney’s conservatorship may have been ordered in the first place, Seff said: “When the conservatorship was granted in 2008 it probably saved Britney’s life and her estate. She was unraveling.” The multi-talented star made headlines beginning in 2007 following a series of publicized struggles and unusual behavior. In Feb. 2006, Britney was photographed driving with her son Sean Federline on her lap instead of in a car seat. The public was shocked by the frightening images of her holding her six-month-old son with one hand, and her other hand on the wheel. Although Britney later admitted it was a mistake, she explained that happened because of paparazzi.

The following year in Feb. 2007 the pop star checked into a **** rehabilitation facility in Antigua for less than 24 hours. Following her release, she shaved her head and then admitted herself to other treatment facilities over the next few weeks. Additionally, the mother-of-two lost physical custody of her children, Sean and Jayden Federline to her ex Kevin Federline, 41, in Oct. 2007, however, the reasons of the court ruling were not made public. These public erratic outbursts and hospitalizations led Britney to be placed on the still ongoing conservatorship.

• Like 3

"A Probate Court walked through a gaping hole in Tennessee conservatorship law that shreds constitutionally guaranteed due process rights. Under these circumstances, Tate's attorney Michael Hoskins figures that just about any local musician with assets and a **** problem could conceivably be stripped of his autonomy based on nothing more than hearsay."https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/article/13020220/courtordered-hell-how-an-errant-judge-and-a-controlling-sibling-stripped-nashville-rocker-danny-tate-of-his-money-his-livelihood-and-his-legal-rights

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was just reading it. I just can't every time they bring up the driving with her baby on her lap, or shaving her head, etc. It's like they just can't comprehend that none of those things justify a conservatorship.

They could've "saved her life" without removing her rights. If she was such a bad parent, she would've just lost custody of her children (as it ultimately happened, unfortunately). Again, none of that needed her to be placed under a conservatorship. At least not a permanent one. If it was really Jamie's intention to help her "against her will" he should've made sure that in less than a year the conservatorship was over. 

If they saw how I drive I’d be put under a C-ship too

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Out.From.Under said:

I honestly really like this outfit it's pretty

yeah I said it

I think what you like is the material and embellishments they used to make it (looks like real crystals.. could be the lighting) but the cut and the fit of it mixed with her .... “makeup” leaves a LOT to be desired 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, LanaLang said:

The sad thing is, no matter what she does, how small it is, the media will always paint her “crazy”. She can’t even take off her heels without being deemed mentally unstable. It’s like she constantly has to look and act perfect or otherwise it’s 2007 Britney all over again. We all accept our mistakes, learn from it and eventually move on.; yet the world is still punishing her for what she did a decade ago. They can’t seem to grasp that she’s not that person anymore. Like For The Recordney said, she’s paying for her mistakes, and as sad as it is to say, she’ll always pay for them. Even if she does free herself form the conservatorship, I’m afraid she’ll still be so guarded because one bad move, and she’ll be back to her own personal jail again. 

On a side note. Brit, girl, you in the orange skirt...

FOf2.gif

All that thanks to Pappa Spears, her team and the conservatorship. The way they handled everything and secrecy surronding the conservatorship didn't help her image at all. There's no sympathy for her (at least from a large group of people). Or at least not the same as other celebrities have (Demi, Selena, Amanda Bynes, etc). :wontcry:

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, Fckry said:

I Just saw this post on IG stating that Britney HERSELF made a statement about the current sitch to the new judge and the whole operation is being “investigated” by a team on their own. Y’all KEEP FIGHTING! your actions have made this blow up in the corrupt faces of individuals taking advantage of Britney and covering it up as a “we love her and don’t want to lose her” ..... MONEY.... keep . Going. Beautiful people who have showed up to protests and who keep digging and discovering THE TRUTH. keep keep going 

Lovely to hear

• Like 1
3 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Hell, who here DOESN'T have Britney in their phone right now, step forward so I can eyeball the f*ck out of you? 

Hehehe, honestly, I don’t have any of her albums on my phone :divaney: 

I listen to her music through CD’s in the car mainly. But the fact stands, people can get that **** on YouTube for free :bedtime:

Do they get money through us listening through YouTube?:ponderney:

Spoiler

Spoilers are back :bgrin:

• Like 1