#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan almost got conservatorships. That's why Courtney's speaking up against Lounatic. How can you not see it? @colormefresh

Courtney love fought like a beast, she lost a lot in this fight, especially from her estate , but she kept her freedom.

couple of lawyer implied in the Britney cship were implied in the potential Courtney  Love battle . As for Lindsay i guess once they checked for her bank account statement they decided it was not that worthy

• Like 9
15 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I absolutely agree that due to the nature around her during 2007/2008 that a temporary CShip was in her best interests. She worked damn hard to prove herself competent enough to have it dissolved for it then to be made permanent after the evidently crooked people involved secured that, the receipts have been overwhelming in this thread.

I will repeat to you, like most other people have on here, nobody denies she has a mental illness. 

It stopped being a conspiracy when Britney confirmed herself (if we are to believe TMZ who are clearly on the payroll)  that her father was acting inappropriate and she wanted to be unshackled from him.

It is now TIME for those involved to do what is right, notice I didn't say dissolve the C Ship but to do what is RIGHT. 

You need to stop telling everyone how they need to stop acting and start thinking about how you're acting with bunching everybody together with your analysis of how we are "crazed conspiracy theorists":lessons:

Y’all are diminishing her strives forward as a woman and acting like the c-ship was a sham from the get-go. That’s what I don’t like.

12 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I thought you guys told me colormestale finally woke up from their delusional dreamland where cheese grits and the gang can do no wrong... what happened?

I said an investigation needs to be done BUT we can’t act like the entire conservatorship was a sham. And we don’t the information to completely bash her dad yet. Just saying.

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I said an investigation needs to be done BUT we can’t act like the entire conservatorship was a sham. And we don’t the information to completely bash her dad yet. Just saying.

I think I speak on behalf of the whole of Exhale when I say please don't "just say" anything anymore. Your attitude around this is very April. Keep up.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cdac87d4e71377155

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all are diminishing her strives forward as a woman and acting like the c-ship was a sham from the get-go. That’s what I don’t like.

If it wasn’t a sham then why were they afraid of her hiring her own lawyer and presenting a formal defense to her case? Like any other capable citizen? She was not yet under a Cship when they ejected her lawyer from court.

Remember that Britney’s court appointed counsel, Sam D Ingham, took part in a scheme to defraud a conservatee out of millions of dollars, culminating in the conservatees death?

> Denied the right of trusted legal counsel, even when having conflicting interests with her conservators:

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

https://www.eonline.com/news/57792/expert-agrees-britney-case-not-quite-kosher

> Britney expressing concern over having her father as a conservator:

> The opening of several companies by her father and Lou M Taylor (the one who pitched the idea of a conservatorship for Britney):

> Britney’s appointed counsel, Sam D Ingham, took part in a scheme to defraud a conservatee out of millions of dollars, culminating in the conservatees death:

https://mediaoneentertainment.com/breaking-news-racketeering-attorneys-exposed-in-casey-kasems-******-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR2fAV67Z5AZlMJ_txiNODadcqWtdGPcxiQq0mBX2CXE2DZY7JDARIUJNh4

> Those who promoted Britney’s conservatorship (lawyers AND THE JUDGE at the time, Reva Goetz), also took part promoting a seminar about putting celebrities under consevatorships:

3-DB3827-B-1535-4-C88-8-E5-B-2-BD27-BA6-

•  
  • Like 9