#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Leader
12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree and it's sad to think that they can continue to milk Britney.

Especially Kevin I'm still shocked the judge hasn't dragged his *** to court and question him as to why he doesn't go out and get a job.

It's wild he gets more and more money and not even from Britney at this point, Jamie is helping get him paid so Britney can continue to be the puppet bringing in more money all the while Jamie keeps the peace for him allegedly.

Hmmm IDK I don't feel like she thinks Kevin is an issue. Her kids live there with him and she probably wants them to have a good life when they're not with her. He has never said anything bad about her ever. When Jamie fought Kfed in court recently it was probably because he felt like it was his money that he was going to have to fork over, when in actuality it's Britney's 

• Like 9
Just now, breatheheavy said:

Hmmm IDK I don't feel like she thinks Kevin is an issue. Her kids live there with him and she probably wants them to have a good life when they're not with her. He has never said anything bad about her ever. When Jamie fought Kfed in court recently it was probably because he felt like it was his money that he was going to have to fork over, when in actuality it's Britney's 

I doubt Britney wanted to keep forking over money for Kevin's other kids I think that's where the issue was.

It's not right for a guy to use ageism as an excuse for getting jobs and hasn't seem to be out to bring in some income for his sons with Britney or the other 4 children he has by the other 2 women.

Of course Britney wants her sons taken care of regardless of where they are, but how taken care of is the key?

The money shes forking over is way more than enough to have her sons beyond comfortable when their with Kevin.

It's not right he wants a bigger house and to do more for the boys with Britney, but where is his drive to be a man and support all his kids?

He wants to use Britney's money to show the boys with Britney that he's not a loser and yet he's not being a real man when it comes to monetary support.

I just would like to commend all of us for how hard we have worked in helping Britney. We need to continue doing so until she is free. I know all of us get at each other's throats, but this was such an amazing thing for us to band together and do this for one of the most deserving women in the world. She knows we did this for her and it makes it even that much more special. ❤

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Zack Nasty said:

Well, hopefully B10 will be released once she’s free. I just want her to thrive in every aspect of her life. Personally, professionally, mentally, emotionally, and physically. 

If it was released after she’s free what reason would we have to boycott it? Once she’s free that’s exactly what we want you to do. I’m glad you admitted it’s you that wants her to thrive instead of trying to use guilt or something. We want her to three too just not at the benefit of others with evil intent.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes, they are mutually exclusive. The reason the cship is still going is because she keeps getting a steady income (A HUGE INCOME). And who gives her income is the fans buying and streaming songs, using perfumes, etc.

As long as the money keeps pouring in, there's no reason for the Team CShip to move a single arm into finishing it.

That's the grim reminder of what we've done ever since Circus. :bedtime:

And I agree to some extent. But as some people have said, she could quit right now (as if she has the power to do so :wontcry: ) and she'd still have a lot of money, from royalties of old songs, perfumes, etc. And her "team" would keep stealing from that till there's no more. 

It's not like her latest records have sold that much. So I don't think buying or not buying the vinyls or a potential B10 would do much difference, because it's not like she's selling millions. Like, making B10 flop won't make them release her from the conservatorship.

What I mean is, independently of the conservatorship, I don't think her situation is that much different than any other artist whose record labels get most of the earnings from sales anyways. 

If any, it would do more harm if ticket sales dropped. But I doubt they're coming back with the show in the middle of all this. 

And lastly, we could all miraculously agree in not to buy anything they release under her brand ever again as long as the cship exists, but the GP would keep consuming as they've been doing :yaknow: 

• Like 4

If you want to know the dark side of the system Britney is in, please listen to this radio show by Marti Oakley who runs a panel for the Washington DC Whistleblowers Conference.  This can happen to ANYONE, not just the elderly.  Conservators are called Guardianships in some states.  In others there are guardians of the person and conservators of the estate.

ato

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

This. Kevin has been very generous in the time he has given Britney with the kids. He could keep them away  forever if he wanted. 

TBH reading all of this and realizing Britney wants out of the c-ship after all these years makes me both sad and angry. I wish she would've taken her time off after Circus era. 

That would've ended her career on a good note. She would've focused on her personal life after that. 

We would not have the messes that are FF era & BJ/Vegas era/ Glor(irrelevant) era. 

And now we would maybe have a HEALTHY and POWERFUL and GRACEFUL comeback of the princess of pop that is Britney Spears. 

4 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

TBH reading all of this and realizing Britney wants out of the c-ship after all these years makes me both sad and angry. I wish she would've taken her time off after Circus era. 

That would've ended her career on a good note. She would've focused on her personal life after that. 

We would not have the messes that are FF era & BJ/Vegas era/ Glor(irrelevant) era. 

And now we would maybe have a HEALTHY and POWERFUL and GRACEFUL comeback of the princess of pop that is Britney Spears. 

I agree with you don’t get me wrong but... she couldn’t take a break so it’d not a question if she would have or wouldn’t and it shouldn’t be a thought about a graceful comeback if she has made a better decision because she doesn’t gave the ability to anymore and that’s the problem 

39 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Goldar is Jamie, but it doesn't matter if he's Zedd 

Witch+Woman+Confesses+Love+for+Manticore

they keep attacking

NeedyVacantBlackmamba-size_restricted.gi

but Britney keeps dodging them now

tenor.gif?itemid=8647058

34 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

You get bonus points for making her Kimberly. :makeitrain:

Can't wait for the definitive Power Rangers season :anxiety: (no idea about those two on the sides tho)

Resultado de imagen de britney spears power rangers

Imagine this as the opening :tear:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

She would rot with boredom. Not like she can do anything without constant supervision :NYcackle:

42 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes, they are mutually exclusive. The reason the cship is still going is because she keeps getting a steady income (A HUGE INCOME). And who gives her income is the fans buying and streaming songs, using perfumes, etc.

As long as the money keeps pouring in, there's no reason for the Team CShip to move a single arm into finishing it.

That's the grim reminder of what we've done ever since Circus. :bedtime:

Agree so hard!....I will totally rip any new musis tho lol

...without our money the conservatorship is nothing. 

Don't mess with Texas!  " One woman woke from a horrific car wreck to find she'd been appointed a guardian and declared incompetent to touch her own money. In the process of regaining her freedom, she wound up on the street while local attorneys pulled thousands from her life savings in court-approved fees. Lawyers drained hundreds of thousands of dollars from Mary Dahlman's estate while arguing she couldn't manage her own finances, though three medical experts testified to the contrary. And one San Antonio woman, after years of fighting for guardianship of her disabled daughter in Bexar and Travis counties, has now been completely cut off from her daughter after a court-appointed guardian terminated visits last month. "

https://www.sacurrent.com/sanantonio/how-judges-probate-attorneys-and-guardianship-orgs-abuse-the-vulnerable/Content?oid=2243812

• Like 1