#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. Being free from everything might give her a chance to FINALLY release the kind of art she wants to make. She would probably step away from the *** kitten thing and make more mature and thought-provoking music. She’ll undoubtedly be more passionate in singing and her craft. I look forward to that day. 

Then again she’ll still have her label to deal with. I think after 20 years it’s well time for her to be independent. I wonder if she’ll fire Larry again. He wasn’t in court a few days ago, it’s totally suspicious that he, her manager was not present. Hmm... She could do it all on her own terms and choose those she she works with and how her projects roll out. That would be fantastic. 

• Like 6

I think we still have the record label factor. If the record label doesn't support her ideas, or even push her into some direction, I don't see how things would be different for her.

She could go indie, and do what she wants, at the cost of popularity, or maybe find some record label that supports her.

All of that would be of course from her perspective as an artist. In terms of GP I don't think they'll care whether she's free or not, and they will still think the same they've thought about her for the past 20 years.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

”I’m not taking sides here but it’s jist not true” here we go again, also bringing up barefootney again. I love when men try and comment on a woman’s mental health 

Tight because their *** is a reason to not comment... lmao. So there should  be no Male psychologists for women?

11 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

TMZ admitted that Britney stated in court that her father placed her in a mental facility and drugged her against her will. They claim it was a month ago, we all know it was back in January. They're still half trying to defend Jamie, but the fact that they've changed narratives says something big is going to come out soon.

Thank you dear :kiss:

• Like 1