#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

41 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Some troll pretending to be someone/something important. Mess. :hiii:

One of the last posts before they went inactive was that Lou Taylor was going to make a statement in the coming days and not to believe anything. She still hasn’t said a word and now that post is gone? Hmmmmh

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I feel like we haven't appreciated the Legend that's Robert F. Haviland (1926-2018). The man was ahead of his time. His twitter feed is a gold mine: Robert Haviland

@breatheheavy Are you aware of this man? 

Who came to pick up the kids in 2008? wasnt it Kevin?

my God if this is true that she didn't want to give the kids to drunk Daddy Jamie?! That'd be a bit much.

who is this guy?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

We definitely need to discuss this again! He certainly presents interesting information, but after heavy review, I do believe he was an obsessive fan who had performed extensive research on Britney. I don't believe he was truly her vocal coach or associated with her family or team in any way. There is no way "Team" Britney would've let someone close to her publicly disclose this information. Grace Spears, whom he says had a gag order, isn't going to let Robert write about her personal feelings. He tagged Lou Taylor in quite a few posts and responded to her directly, and she wouldn't have let someone in Britney's life get away with that, either. The obituary we suspect is his shows he lived in North Lima, Ohio, and there's no way he was her vocal coach for Vegas shows from there.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/robert-haviland-obituary?pid=188138122

https://www.amazon.com/Britney-Spears-Monthly-Poems-continuing-ebook/dp/B0141IFKBK

Oh he was her vocal coach? Maybe he was her vocal coach years ago and since not many fans knew about this Twitter, Team Jamie Spears decided to keep their abuse on the down low instead of serving him with a restraining order. 

1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Highly doubt he was even her vocal coach; it seems like he simply performed extensive research on Britney's situation, the same way we are today. It's not too difficult to put the pieces together - that's why we're in awe of everything we're finding. Much of this information was sitting right there in front of us, simply waiting to be dug up.

He was tagging Lou Taylor's Twitter handle directly in his posts. "Team" Britney won't even let Britney's dancers talk to her or talk about her.

Yes you are right, he probably did exactly what we are doing right now...Plus he calls Britney ‘lamb of love’ and other weird things which IMO a professional wouldn’t use to refer to a former client.

• Like 3