#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I really hope Britney shows up to the court tomorrow and sees that there are people fighting for her, with her. I hope it gives her the kind of energy she needs to keep fighting until she's free ❤️

• Like 7

Recap for pages 1120-1140

Everyone still continues their discussions on the latest Instagram post they received, and its very striking resemblance to Janet Jackson's Control. Some appreciation for Janet's album and how most of the lyrics on the album is relavant in Britney's current situation is talked about in pages 1120-1123.

Anthony Steven tweets about an instance when his comment was deleted off of the IG post. Many others support this with claims that their own comments were deleted.

At this point, the thread titled "Will we ever see Onyxney/DWADney again" gets merged into the main thread for some weird unnecessary reason. This pushes up many old posts and displaces many new ones.

Michael Costello, someone who is known to have been working with team B, posts the same Instagram picture and disables comments.

On page 1122, Goneforever and Nonoiseplz discusses the topic of Britney's size, as both of them agree she is beyond think and not very tall either.

Emailmypussy tweets screenshots of Britney's official IG account liking comments, as everyone becomes more leaning towards the fact that Lou is the one behind her social media

On page Winter -90 defends Wade when another user said he hated Wade. Sparks and Dayvindazone point out the mistake Wade commited and how he was a bad influence on Britney's life. This small tiff turned into a hige argument as ittook over the majority of page 1123.

Shrekney and Dark.Knight among others discuss over a proper emoji that depicts Lou.

RealLarryRidolph changes his avi to a new picture of Larry Chillin' With Wife.mp3 at the beach

3504F1EF-A02B-478B-B067-9FFA3414D9E0.jpe

A new video of Britney doing yoga in the green is posted on her Instagram 

The succesing pages are filled with claims and assumptions on the age of the video, whether her team was recycling old stuff or it was a new video. Some argue that this was from the same day as another IG post

Others contradict these claims dicting that this was jus another episode of Recycleney. 

The Instagram post is the main event and topic between pages 1123-1125. Among this, we can also find some Mariah Carey appreciation.

Winter -90 continues his tiff with Dayvindazone about Wade even amidst the new drama. He receives downvotes as Dayvindazone proves that Wade was not a good part of Britney's life.

On page 1127, Meaner03 posts another one of his brilliant discoveries

1. Jeryll S. Cohen 

Guys please record this name,  we've been used to think that Geraldine A. Wyle was Jamie's primary attorney if i can say so, i mean it's her name that appears on court online datbase for first hearing that led Britney to the c-ship . But then you look at the court document and there's also Jeryll S. Cohen name that appears as much as Geraldine . And their names appears sometime with the lawyers firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC . On google on the law firm official website it another story, they do not appear on the list of the firm in the official website www.hswlaw.com, they appear, they appears on the list of Freeman, Freeman & Smiley LLP . I said ok why not, i'm no professional and may be there's a simple reason for that . I got curious about Jeryll S. Cohen, i felt saw or heard this name before and well...

Here it is, she is the appointed court lawyer of MJ estate (in Britney's language : she is the Samuel Ingham's of MJ estate) . We all know how messy and shady things are still going about MJ estate, so started to search for a little bit more about her, i saw she worked with other lawyer firms before, two catched my attention cuz i knew i saw them somewhere on some Britney's documents , it was Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp and Holland & Knight, LLP .  You can also find those firms getting money from Britney Jamie for co-conservator legal fee .

On court documents in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention .

Holland & Knight, LLP got nearl $ 100K for co-conservator legal fees .

That's not it, because in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp claimed that Britney owed them $220K and who's gonna fight them now to say if she does or not now they are of the conservator against the conservatee . Conflict of interest again .

And why is the court paper signed by Jeryll S Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle under the firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC to then being charged more than $1M by Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention.

The funny thing is that they are all paid with Britney's money to be held under a c-ship she doesn't want to . 

Here is a little scheme i started to help me save info and see clearer , maybe it will help you too

7lQN87F.png 

Team c-ship we know, you come here everyday to read us, hope you appreciate how slowly we are exposing all of y'all one after one 

Spoiler

More from Meaner03 on the succeding pages: 

In 2008 based on court documents :

Co-Conservator James Spears making   $168,790.00
Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet making  $409,849.28
Co-Conservator - Spears Legal Representation (choosen by Jamie i guess) $1 053 810.00
Conservatee's Attorneys Fees Samuel D. Inghamm III     $405.990.64
Co-Conservators' Legal Fees         $610.308.27
Co-Conservators' Legal costs        $112.364.88
Family Court Ordered Federline Fees    $625.000.00
Royalty Audit                 $ 11.171.25
Business Management and Accounting     $355.947.26

Since then all asked for more from court and always received an OK just imagine how much it is now...

For exemple Jamie asked  ot get 1,5% for date show and merchandise of POM residency that was granted by the court. Just with show dates (which without merchandising) he got nearly $1M just based on dates, we don't know how much for merchandising.

--------------------------

Court documents with signature of Jeryll S. Cohen and HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER as admin of MJ Estate

MJ+2012+Estate+Documents.JPG 

Court Documents from Britney's c-ship case as Jeryll S. Cohen and HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER  as Jamie's Lawyer

He9zvWV.png 

Comparisons of Britney's life to that of Michael Jackson's are made and discussed in page 1128 

Let's remember MJ claims

- Wanted to break free

- claimed to be a prisoner in his house

- claimed to spyed even in his house

Look MJ painting this device under a table 

5q4GduF.jpg 

Britney 

- Wanted to Break free

- Prisoner in her house

- Phone and everything monitored, she is been spyed by her daddy for years

Only difference is that with Britney they do it with the approbation of a Judge. The scare thing since they are here for the money and only that, what will happen when they'll think Britney worth more dead than alive ? have already stopped something ugly that was about to happen to Britney without even knowing it?

A picture of Jansen with Lynne surfaces and becomes very popular. 

Screenshot-20190504-211332.jpg

On page 1131, some members discuss on how we can stop supporting the brand Britney. The easiest and most convenient suggestion was to unfollow Britney on social media. But this dies down as it is considered to make little impat among millions of followers.

Nels64 voices that the fans should not personally "attack" anyone in her team as it might cause a bad image from the GP over the movement.

On page 1132, Miley Cyrus drops a bombshell on the thread as she screams "FREE BRITNEY!" at one of her concerts.

A separate thread about this also gets merged into the main tnread so this added 2-3 extra pages with many double posts.

On the continuing pages, everyone discusses over whether Miley saud "Queen Britney" or "Free Britney", with the majority siding with the latter of the two options.

RealLarryRudolph continues his hilarious remarks as the Real Larry mostly centered at the fact that he is part of Miley's management.

TMZ suddenly picks up on the imcident as they posts an article about it, gaining more publicity. Quick link: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/04/miley-cyrus-free-britney-spears-beale-street-music-festival/. The article is received negatively by exhale as it builds up on the mental health story.

4 pages after page 1132 makes up a Miley Cyrus Appreciation thread. Many nicknames like Queen Miley and Legend Miley are given to her. ItShouldBeOffiTunes among others encouraged everyone to stream Miley's music, specifically Younger Now and Nothing Breaks Like A Heart.

Instagram blocks the recent posts for #MileyCyrus

78-E7148-F-859-B-4-DE1-A1-AC-E2-B94-F7-D

Lou comments on Jamie Lynn's Instagram post regarding Lynne's birthday.

On page 1140, Fiacuzzi Photography raises more controversies as he likes another free Britney comment but this time a more detailed one.

Screenshot-20190505-104153.jpg

Thank you! Hope I helped :kiss:

Thank you! Hope I helped :kiss:

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

apparently the RollingStone article was written by consulting with the Gram Girls, that's why it's so unbiased and classy.. 

:bsass:

Ooh nice
That's what real journalists should do, glad to see not everyone is corrupt!

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

they finally updated the video with the HD remaster and can't take it off my head lol 

Viva Forever was updated too, I don't know which other videos are missing from the HD treatment, I think Spice Up Your Life 

Britney should cover a SG song, preferably “Stop”.

anyway, I love the rolling stone article! Thank god for unbiased, well written, and a great photo of her to boot.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, zone said:

What are we expecting for tomorrow? If Britney does not attend, how to we know her evil team eill inform her they way they want??

We're expecting to see if Lynne take some kind of control as conservator. And then, start a long process to change everything

Britney will need to attend at some point. Maybe no tomorrow, but she's the only one who can show or testify to show judges her real state.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

they finally updated the video with the HD remaster and can't take it off my head lol 

Viva Forever was updated too, I don't know which other videos are missing from the HD treatment, I think Spice Up Your Life 

I know!  I’m following their Instagram! Viva forever has got to be my favorite spice girls song though! Along with say you’ll be there 

Edit: I don’t wanna change subjects 

I’m very excited for tomorrow and I hope the free Britney movement will make a change <3

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I know!  I’m following their Instagram! Viva forever has got to be my favorite spice girls song though! Along with say you’ll be there 

Well, I grew up with them since the beginning because of my cousins lol, and of course Wannabe is the best, but just like with Britney's BOMT, it has its own status so I don't compare it with other songs, so I think my favorite besides that is actually Holler. It looks amazing in HD too. But Viva Forever is really good too :mhm: 

• Like 2