#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

215 ward cir Brentwood, TN - Adress used on all Jamie's company, linked to Cavalry Chapel in Brentwood .

Something is wrong here :

eYc5jBC.png

H0vft4n.png 

These “Ward Circle Properties” were buying buildings before even filing?

And look at the sellers “Taylor Erica L”, Taylor William R”. Lou and her husband. I thought her middle name was Mary or Marie (?).

Maybe this is because the user of the background checks didn’t find anything on her.

• Like 2

Stop doubting the info we have - just remember, before all of this we were questioning Britney's anxious behavior, Britney's lack of being with the kids, then we all questioned the real reason of cancelling Domination and then we all wondered why Britney disappeared from life in January.  I think things got bad when Britney went on her world tour last year because she thought the conservatorship would end after tour and POM but then found out Lou negotiated another Vegas contract listing the conservatorship as a stipulation once again.  Then they decide to **** her to comply since she was starting to show signs of anger which they define as mental illness.  

• Like 8
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

These “Ward Circle Properties” were buying buildings before even filing? And look at the sellers “Taylor Erica L”, Taylor William R”. Lou and her husband. 

I thought her middle name was Mary or Marie (?).

Maybe this is because the user of the background checks didn’t find anything on her.

Those places were bought in July 2012 by those to weird companies created in 2011 . I am trying to find who hides behind one of them, but did not have any luck there , and i am also trying to see as you mentioned if those Talor people who were the seller on the second one are related to Lou or Robert her husband.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

SHOWING UP IN COURT THIS FRIDAY? PLEASE REMEMBER THESE FACTS:

• 11 years into the cship, Britney has never had the right to have her OWN counsel, despite hiring several lawyers and seeing them being ejected from the court. The court deems her incapable to hire her own lawyer.
  • She is deemed incapable, yet ever since the beginning of the cship she's been on 4 world tours, released 4 albums, and been on several stressful situations. There has been no year off ever since 2008.

Quoting for awareness

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Why are Britney stans so... dumb?

This tweet is... :tiffeyeroll: Literally look at the facts and make up your mind, it's not hard :cackling: Well maybe it is for some stans who lack logic or any analytical skills :bedtime:

Btw I'm just imagining Tess and Barb creating a conspiracy theory for the fun of it like :jj:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

I don't think people are doubting information with reasonable believability backed by sources. But in this statement you make an awful lot of assumptions. They could be right, but we simply don't know. I think it is clear, however, that there is something very wrong about this conservatorship.

If I get @jordeezy right, the point is to not let us manipulate by the stories sent to the media outlets.

For a long time we suspected the legitimacy of the c-ship, but didn’t come forward because we also doubted our suspicions.

However, we have found, if not bulletproof evidence, at least a good amount of information to be certain that something is not right, which should entice us to not listen to what they have to say and to rather keep fighting. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

These “Ward Circle Properties” were buying buildings before even filing?

And look at the sellers “Taylor Erica L”, Taylor William R”. Lou and her husband. I thought her middle name was Mary or Marie (?).

I think they go by Erica L Morrow and William R Morrow too.

Remember the guy who found Taylor-related business in FL? It seems "Cindy" is both FL and TN based.

• Like 4

I don’t understand people who think like this. If you stick to the facts and evidence and stay rational and subjective It’s not hard to grasp the concept that the people working under this conservatorship have a history of being corrupt, based on the definition of conservatorship Britney doesn’t fit the criteria to continue to stay in one based on what she has done professionally these past 11 years. She has been denied the right to her own counsel. End of Story. Period. 

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Remember the guy who found Taylor-related business in FL? It seems "Cindy", "Erica, "William" are all both FL and TN based.

It’s likely them.

According to the same article, Lou took a job in Florida after quitting Arthur Andersen. Then, she opened Tri Star in Boca Raton in 1992. In 2001, Tri Star expanded operations to Nashville. 

https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/britney-spears-kenny-britt1202599274-1202599274/

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

I don't think people are doubting information with reasonable believability backed by sources. But in this statement you make an awful lot of assumptions. They could be right, but we simply don't know. I think it is clear, however, that there is something very wrong about this conservatorship.

Yes... I just saw a few posts that seemed to say people are starting to think this could be all fake information but I just want everyone to remember that our guts have been telling us Britney has been treated unfairly for over a decade and our guts have been right.  

22 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Remember the guy who found Taylor-related business in FL? It seems "Cindy", "Erica, "William" are all both FL and TN based.

It gives more credibility that there is something strange behind those transactions, and i'd not be surprised if Lou and/or Jamie are behind those companies who bought those 2 places

• Like 4

Quite simply, if nothing shady was happening, Britney would speak out about it and clarify she is happy with this entire situation. But she hasn't spoken about it. Question is who's choice is that? I doubt it's Britney's but I'm just making assumptions. Someone doesn't want her to speak.

Lou's judgement day is near and I can't wait!

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Did he threaten Britney? No, I don't believe it. Once the conservatorship came into effect, they got rid of everyone including Sam which was a good thing because he's a shady character: https://soakedinbleachthemovie.com/downloads/Silva-Lawsuit.pdf

D6CXmaBW0AA-_O_.jpg

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/britney-spears-dad-punched-threatened-claims-sam-lutfi-article-1.1191364

D4UzD9PW4AA2Mf6.jpg

So do you think she asked her team to petition for  restraining order?  If that's the case, God bless her.  If it's not, that's an issue.  In conservatorships her wishes can "legally" be discounted as dangerous for her.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

What's left of Britney's fanbase is crazy.  It would take a crazy person to stay this long tbh.  And I'm at the top of the list.  With Jordan.  

:disappointed:

I see it quite differently - the fact that we have stuck by her shows how loyal our hearts are and we probably relate to her situation a little too.  I know I could see my parents believing some hog wash about "gay demons" from a pastor's wife and me going along with it for a second because I love my parents like Britney does.  

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Quite simply, if nothing shady was happening, Britney would speak out about it and clarify she is happy with this entire situation. But she hasn't spoken about it. Question is who's choice is that? I doubt it's Britney's but I'm just making assumptions. Someone doesn't want her to speak.

Lou's judgement day is near and I can't wait!

You're not a fan if you believe someone who was able to release 6 #1 albums and still be in the music business for more than 20 years is incompetent to lead her own life. whether or not if there's something going on behind scenes she deserves the right to be free.

edit: lol I read your post wrong. :mcorangu:

• Like 1