#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

I’m definitely not saying this is a bad idea.

However, if you guys do this, PLEASE ensure the following:

Only mention objective factual data for which we can provide corroborating information (which is actually a lot).

Thus, DO NOT include speculation, rumors, conspiracy theories or personal opinions. It will only muddy the waters, at best.

A professional will not take ANY PART of a report seriously if it’s also littered with elements of subjectivity and/or pure fiction about the Illuminati, cloning or MKUltra.

Keep it as simple as possible, and present yourself as a concerned citizen rather than psychotic Stan.

Further, use correct grammar, syntax and sentence structure; if someone needs a report proofread prior to sending, I’ll be happy to look over it briefly (and I promise I’m wholly qualified provided I’m sufficiently caffeinated, as I am currently paid $50/hour as a “professional proofreader” for reports, theses, dissertations, corporate training etc., as means of accruing some extra money given my mountain of student loans). So don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like a (free) review.

Point being, what an individual fan posts indirectly, at a minimum, impacts a) Britney and b) the credibility of the entire fanbase.

I personally would be quite despondent if this entire movement was disregarded due to the overzealous comments, antagonistic behavior and/or other reckless actions of some (well-meaning but terribly myopic and overly emotional) Britney fans. 

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m definitely not saying this is a bad idea.

However, if you guys do this, PLEASE ensure the following:

Only mention objective factual data for which we can provide corroborating information (which is actually a lot).

Thus, DO NOT include speculation, rumors, conspiracy theories or personal opinions. It will only muddy the waters, at best.

A professional will not take ANY PART of a report seriously if it’s also littered with elements of subjectivity and/or pure fiction about the Illuminati, cloning or MKUltra.

Keep it as simple as possible, and present yourself as a concerned citizen rather than psychotic Stan.

Further, use correct grammar, syntax and sentence structure; if someone needs a report proofread prior to sending, I’ll be happy to look over it briefly (and I promise I’m wholly qualified provided I’m sufficiently caffeinated, as I am currently paid $50/hour as a “professional proofreader” for reports, theses, dissertations, corporate training etc., as means of accruing some extra money given my mountain of student loans). So don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like a (free) review.

Point being, what an individual fan posts indirectly, at a minimum, impacts a) Britney and b) the credibility of the entire fanbase.

I personally would be quite despondent if this entire movement was disregarded due to the overzealous comments, antagonistic behavior and/or other reckless actions of some (well-meaning but terribly myopic and overly emotional) Britney fans. 

I'm glad you are ensuring that we can write convincing and great reports, but I feel like (and hope that's the case for most here) this is common knowledge when writing a report to some government officials. Still, thank you for the detailed reminder.

One little question: if I'm not a citizen of the USA, can I still send a valid report? I doubt I'll do it, but I'm just wondering. :yaknow:

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

No. Not anymore. Maybe when she was younger she kept in some touch with him due to feeling obligated, since that’s how we tend to feel as children anyway towards our parents no matter our status; further, I’m sure she felt (unfounded) guilt due to her having millions and several mansions nationwide, while he was living in a shithole in Hicksville, USA. 

But after all this? No. She’s a grown woman, has observed his abuse for years, and I don’t believe she would purposely subject her children to being around an abusive alcoholic who is probably dying to push the boys into show business. 

I think everything is about the boys for her, including her continued compliance with the conservatorship thus far. In my opinion, she wouldn’t want him around them. 

(But parent-child relationships, particularly incredibly dysfunctional ones, continue to really **** up the child even throughout their adulthood. So, it’s impossible to definitively conclude).

Exactly!That's why I do not understand her, her family, her mother, her sister even Kevin Federline ...They have not seem their mother for 4 months.You think this has not affected them or when Andrew Wallet says that his mother is a **** addict?

15 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'm glad you are ensuring that we can write convincing and great reports, but I feel like (and hope that's the case for most here) this is common knowledge when writing a report to some government officials. Still, thank you for the detailed reminder.

One little question: if I'm not a citizen of the USA, can I still send a valid report? I doubt I'll do it, but I'm just wondering. :yaknow:

With regard to the latter inquiry, I honestly have no idea. My knowledge of the judicial system is highly limited to forensic psychopathology, and I’m actually a dual citizen myself, not having been born or raised in the US.

As far as the first part, I know it sounds condescending and that’s genuinely not my intent, but if you could only see the type of content that even graduate students (I.e., individuals with 18+ years of education) produce for their theses/dissertations, you’d understand. :ehum:

Statistics indicate the reading comprehension of the AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN is equivalent to the 6th-7th grade level (and this includes all individuals with HS diplomas and even Bachelor’s degrees).

There’s a reason the US ranks so embarrassingly low globally when it comes to academic achievement levels. :wontcry:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

With regard to the latter inquiry, I honestly have no idea. My knowledge of the judicial system is highly limited to forensic psychopathology, and I’m actually a dual citizen myself, not having been born or raised in the US.

Alright, thank you.

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Statistics indicate the reading comprehension of the AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN is equivalent to the 6th-7th-grade level (and this includes all individuals with HS diplomas and even Bachelor’s degrees).

Spoiler

:mcorangu:

4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

As far as the first part, I know it sounds condescending and that’s genuinely not my intent, but if you could only see the type of content that even graduate students (I.e., individuals with 18+ years of education) produce for their theses/dissertations, you’d understand. :ehum:

There’s a reason the US ranks so embarrassingly low globally when it comes to academic achievement levels. :wontcry:

Hmm... sounds like it'd be good for a 'laugh and then cry at people's stupidity' thing. If possible, could you provide me with at least one example? ;)

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

exactly. i can vouch for this. i literally tried to work it out with my father for so many times and it just got worse, more toxic than ever. i also think jamie threatens her and emotionally blackmails her

britney randomly said in a vegas interview ‘daddy issues’ and the ‘team’ had to censor that. i find it so toxic. like, putrid really. 

i hope she can free herself from the chains of guilt. i know it from experience. i had such a massive guilt at first, that i was living my best life outside my father’s control. he literally chose a college for me, a job. i had to say no to everything and choose my own destiny lol. and IT AIN’T EASY. 

so britney needs our good thoughts more than ever tbh

And good thoughts to you as well!

I sincerely applaud you. It’s an incredibly difficult process to face reality, stop denying the inherent toxicity of our loved ones, and disconnect entirely. Especially when said loved ones were the same people from whom we first learned the concepts of love and attachment, no matter how flawed. 

Finally deciding to permanently excommunicate yourself from your own parents is on par with the struggle of being unable to leave a significant other despite being a victim of domestic violence.

“Trauma bonding” is a very real thing, and people who haven’t experienced it will never comprehend it (hence, all the ignorant “but why didn’t she just leave?”) comments whenever yet another abused woman is ******** by her boyfriend/husband.

• Like 3