#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Buy applause on itunes please in spanishDE828-CB1-AA39-42-E1-AD47-36-E639-CB99-B 

Oh god. :airpls: That’s why, despite having been a huge Gaga fan for the entire duration of her career, I simply cannot bring myself to self-identify as a “Little Monster.” The level of desperation to make her #1 across every metric, even when she is on top of the world and needs no help from her crazed fans whatsoever, is just seriously off-putting.

(For example, Gaga herself used to interact with her stans for years on GGD during her peak, asking input and just being super appreciative of the support, but finally permanently stopped visiting the forum around the AP era because she said the fanbase was too toxic. That says a LOT, and is very unfortunate since she’s really vehemently anti-bullying). 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

(For example, Gaga herself used to interact with her stans for years on GGD during her peak, asking input and just being super appreciative of the support, but finally permanently stopped visiting the forum around the AP era because she said the fanbase was too toxic. That says a LOT, and is very unfortunate since she’s really vehemently anti-bullying). 

really? :orangu:

• Like 5

So all the drama took a point in 2007/8 and she got put in a conservatorship.

She fixed herself and did better for her kids..and we got the Circus era.

She realized that the conservatorship would be forever right before the FemmeFatale era and she was depressed,drugged and was denied to create the music she wanted to (because Jive needed the money (it disbanded right after) and her team wanted a hit (hence why Dr.Luke and Max Martin did the whole album). It was a success but she was over it.

Then we got Britney Jean which had a turning point since she didn't want to do anything, she was rebelling.
She didn't want to do an album that she couldn't control artistically (Circus and FemmeFatale both had to be urban by her choice but nobody asked her, she barely has credit on them too) she barely did vocals on this one so they brought Myah Marie.
Fans raged and it was her first real flop (Blackout doesn't count since we got a top 10/iconic moments and critical acclaim (still success but kay')

They started giving her more freedom after that (I think they gave her her Instagram account around this time? (with her first post being almost a proof to that+she posted personal stuff)),she made decisions for herself in most cases...choreos,costumes and the ultimate freedom (career-wise) was doing everything from making instrumental to writing on this album+she basically told her A&R the people she wanted to work with (which is almost like her being exec. producer)
(there were strange **** ups in this era and I've always suspected they sabotaged her...maybe to show that her having control isn't the best thing to do?)

Anyways, everything goes well (somewhat) she has big shows around the globe, she is mostly happy although I think something has been slightly going on behind scenes (bad make up,messes,M&G photos,her dancing spastically etc.).
Domination...a mess yea but we had pretty good hopes for her performance skill (the choreo was better for sure) and she was excited about it.
And here start the now-drama.
They cancel the residency.
She is put into a mental health hospital.
Her team makes it like she has been only 1 month there.
Her co-conservator QUITS.  (she files some documents at this time in court)
Fans have been tipped that something is up.
Her team are SCRAMBLING to make it okay but just increasing fans' doubts about the alleged situation.
Stuff come out showing that they have been doing her wrong,their recent stories not making sense and contradicting themselves, her MOTHER liking posts of #FreeBritney.
Protests,celebrities speaking on it and showing support,trending hashtags.
Now there will probably be an investigation over money laundering fraud and conservatorship abuse (hopefully).
LaChapelle dragging her team hard. (I mean...this all kinda started from the Make Me OG drop)

Now a hearing on the 10th this month.

Hopefully it will be something major and positive for her...
But I doubt it...since it has been said that she may not go if she wants to.
Media is denied access tho.

Continue to spread awareness yall.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Nels64 said:

If Brenda ends this...we need to all get together, figure out what she likes, write a letter together, and send her like a huge thank you letter with a bouquet of flowers, maybe some chocolates and an edible arrangement. Do y’all think she likes chocolate covered strawberries? 

I’ll contribute for sure love Brenda forever 

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

really? :orangu:

Yes! She interacted all the time with the stans from TF-BTW eras, and was very receptive to wanting to learn fan-favorite tracks, their suggestions for singles, feedback on released material, etc.

But, because AP only debuted at #1 (?!) and Applause only reached #4 rather than #1 on the BBH100 (despite having become one of her biggest radio hits to date), they started bullying her (even as she was simultaneously wrapping up the BTW Tour, wherein she BROKE HER HIP mid-performance and nevertheless continued the remainder of the show as if nothing had happened, executing all live vocals and choreography and all).

Most ungrateful and needy fanbase ever! I don’t blame her for deleting her account...off her own #1 “fansite.” 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:umok: Britney Jean was also top 10 and had iconic moments too: Desert Performance, Wigney era, etc 

Gorl..it wasn't even top 3.
It went 4#...u have a better chance at defending the era with the Work ***** single :orangu:
Those weren't iconic moments lmao, the only iconic thing then was the start of her Residency (impact).

• Like 1

Just now, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I wonder how disgusted Britney was with this feature lmaoooo what a trash *** song DE828-CB1-AA39-42-E1-AD47-36-E639-CB99-B

Girl, BRITNEY? :tiffcackle:

She was out getting Starbucks that day, she probably still thinks Britney Jean has only 12 new tracks on it.

• Like 1