#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It absolutely boils my blood every time I think of the British woman (sorry, I don't know her name, nor do I care to). She kept saying the conservatorship is truly in Britney's best interests. She's also the one who dropped the bombshell about Britney needing daddy's permission to have Sam spend the night. As a woman, how dare you think it's acceptable to control someone to that degree?

we free Britney and then put her under our c-ship, so she can taste some of that medicine

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Well I think what was implied is that they DO exist. 

MKUltra is usually used NOW to depict some illuminati bullshit. MK Ultra does not exist anymore and was a CIA program that did f**ked up illegal **** back in the 60s. 

Cloning is real. They cloned that sheep. I think Barbara Streisand even clones her dog. But human cloning is NOT a thing (at least not yet) 

You know if they cloned Britney, it would have had to have been when she was still a fetus and not a grown adult in 2007. Theoretically, it makes no sense.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

IF BRITNEY EVER f**king DECIDES TO START INTERACTING WITH US BE f**king NICE. If you don’t like something be real with her but don’t be a f**king **** like y’all normally are! We need to treat our queens like queens.

what if She wishes to speak with c*nts and she's coming to get us?  :excuseu:

33 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Who the hell is Brenda? I can't keep up with you people anymore lol

Let me tell you something about Brenda Joan...

:nyschool:

We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? So embarrassing. I don’t even. Whatever. So then in eighth grade I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana. Brenda joan was weirdly jealous of him. Like if I I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle she’d be like ‘why didn’t you call me back?’ And i’d be like why are you so obsessed with me

:idkha:

So then for my birthday which was an all girl pool party, I was like Brenda... I can’t invite you because I think you’re a lesbian. I mean I couldn’t have a lesbian at my party. There would be girls in their bathing suits. I mean, right. She was a lesbian. 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Well I think what was implied is that they DO exist. 

MKUltra is usually used NOW to depict some illuminati bullshit. MK Ultra does not exist anymore and was a CIA program that did f**ked up illegal **** back in the 60s. 

Cloning is real. They cloned that sheep. I think Barbara Streisand even clones her dog. But human cloning is NOT a thing (at least not yet) 

Yeah, I never looked much into the whole cloning thing. I knew they cloned the sheep but human cloning I would imagine is on another level. It all freaks me out so I stay away from dipping my toes into that :cackling::yesokay:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Let me tell you something about Brenda Joan...

:nyschool:

We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? So embarrassing. I don’t even. Whatever. So then in eighth grade I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle, who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana. Brenda joan was weirdly jealous of him. Like if I I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle she’d be like ‘why didn’t you call me back?’ And i’d be like why are you so obsessed with me

:idkha:

So then for my birthday which was an all girl pool party, I was like Brenda... I can’t invite you because I think you’re a lesbian. I mean I couldn’t have a lesbian at my party. There would be girls in their bathing suits. I mean, right. She was a lesbian. So then her my mum called my mum and stated yelling at her. 

LMFAO I didn’t even get this until the end :cuteneylaugh:

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all I know we’re v united on here right now...but let’s not pretend half of the people on here wouldn’t treat Britney the same way. 

Hopefully this #FreeBritney experience will make us judge her differently and bring us closer together permanently if she does release music in the future. But keep this in mind. 

IF BRITNEY EVER f**king DECIDES TO START INTERACTING WITH US BE f**king NICE. If you don’t like something be real with her but don’t be a f**king **** like y’all normally are! We need to treat our queens like queens. 

Oh I totally agree, the B Army is very toxic as well, and this site has, for years now, allowed members to trash everything from Britney’s parenting to her eyelids, and these same hypocrites are here now pretending as though they haven’t been a part of this exact same problem with regard to forcing her to comply and abide by their wishes for her (I.e., whining and bullying everyone related to Britney due to perceived lack of adequate red carpet styling, her eyebrows, her teeth, Hawaii vacations, etc).

This fanbase went so far as to bully industry legends like Joseph Kahn and David LaChapelle, and anyone else who didn’t provide them with that they felt entitled to.

It’s just as bad as the LMs, but in a different way. The former is obsessed with charts and certifications, while the latter is 100% fixated on looks and public perception. 

• Like 1

I found an old article that covered the reality of Britney's childhood. 

Britney Spears: The inside story behind her demons - she was scared of drunken dad 

1) It was a traumatic scene that no child should ever have to see, but one that was replayed over and over again in the young life of Britney Spears. Her father Jamie was shouting, her mother Lynne lay crumpled in a heap on the kitchen floor. Then, her dad begging for forgiveness at her feet, Lynne would give him yet another chance. Such distressing, emotionally-charged episodes were all too familiar during Britney’s childhood.Britney Jean Spears was not born into a stable home. She was born into a dysfunctional disordered one because of her father’s alcoholic rages.The rows and fights she witnessed left her a bundle of nerves that others, including her own mother, would mistake for natural excitement or energy

Her Uncle Willie – “One time Jamie was drunk and tried to drive off with Britney in the car. She was no more than five years old. I tried to stop him, so I reached into the truck to grab the keys from the ignition and he punched me. We got right into it there by the car, fighting in front of her. 

2)The full extent of the Spears’ poverty has never fully been told. But some periods were so dark and desperate that Britney would go to the fridge and find it bare. Her dad would hunt for food in the woods near their home – that meant eating rabbit and squirrel. 

3) Away from the cameras she was a nervous wreck and had been prescribed Prozac (used for depression and panic attacks) at the age of 18. During the European leg of her Oops! I Did It Again tour in the winter of 2000, she began having “massive anxieties” in the middle of the night. A source close to her says: “She had trouble sleeping and crying fits. She was restless and agitated. Nights were the only times she was alone and she struggled with that… When nothing was happening, it drove her crazy. Only exhaustion would knock her out.”Such anxiety was not ****-induced. This was Britney’s natural state, but heightened by fame. Her moods started to swing noticeably, high and happy one minute, sad and brooding the next.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-the-inside-story-behind-397798

• Like 7