#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

Sure, Jan.

Lilith

She’s 100% right about MK-Ultra being a real thing. It was supposedly shut down back in the day, but there is controversy surrounding that. There are documents you can find with a google search that prove it was real though.

I am not opening the can of worms of saying celebs are under mind control, but the program itself was very real at one time. As far as cloning, I know nothing about that so:woopsie:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Lmaooo poor Myah, she’s probably locked in Britney’s basement like Sia is in Beyoncé’s DE828-CB1-AA39-42-E1-AD47-36-E639-CB99-B

FREE MYAH

I'm quite surprised that they were lazy enough to hire Myah to sing, like, half of the album, yet not lazy enough to hire Lorna Bliss to do the Femme Fatale Tour when it was clear Brit wasn't really keen on doing it.

• Like 6
Just now, britneyluvva said:

Will Britney take the fall for it?

I was wondering if they were trying to set her up, and that’s why they made her the president of one of her companies last week. But, I don’t think it can work like that. She has NO rights for decision making in the eyes of the state. Everything will fall on her conservators.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, britneyluvva said:

Clearly there is something suspicious going on behind the scenes but what!? Are they protecting her against something..are they laundering money? Will Britney take the fall for it? Laundering is a HUGE federal offense and isn’t taken lightly...

She has absolutely no liability. She can't go down for anything. 

34 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Sure, Jan.

Lilith

Ah, I guess this post was directed at me given it’s accusatory and wildly out of context. 

Luckily, however, I don’t typically see any of their insanely perseverative, tangential, childish and purposefully misleading posts, considering I've had that individual, and the multiple accounts through which they (at least formerly) immediately always endorsed their own statements, blocked for ages.

Also, even if that individual wasn’t pathologically troubled, which they clearly are, I simply cannot waste hours wading though a series of barely legible posts that are littered with the following after every single word:  :tiffcackle:

Now that I’ve been reminded of their existence, I’m happy to report the block feature has been working as intended! 

Edit: If anyone here truly believes that you can take an adult human and clone them, thereby resulting in an immediate adult replica of the human like you’re utilizing a f**king 3D printer, then please do society a favor and go back to school. Of course cloning is real, but it’s not even remotely perfected with small animals yet. And even if a human WAS ever successfully cloned, the clone would emerge as an infant, like every other f**king human being. They wouldn’t be a 40-year-old. Yikes. 

Citation re cloning since it’s clearly needed: https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/internal-content/reproductive-cloning-frequently-asked-questions

37 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

she was so lost lmaoo 

her arms at 3:38 are sending me :yelping:

Oh wow, not to be rude, but did she forget the entire choreography right before the performance or did she just not learn it like the post-chorus in "MM..."'s original (leaked) music video?

Also, yeah, she did seem lost, but not as lost as that random rope in "Till The World Ends":

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I was wondering if they were trying to set her up, and that’s why they made her the president of one of her companies last week. But, I don’t think it can work like that. She has NO rights for decision making in the eyes of the state. Everything will fall on her conservators.  

And I hope if they try to pin it on her that she fights against it and uses that as leverage. My only worry is that people will do drastic things when they know their life is coming to a end/getting caught. I constantly pray that her team does not lay a finger on her and that when she is out of this that she fires every single one of her handlers. 

• Like 1