#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

For all we know... It could have been something like this:

Mwa0aVc.jpg

I mean we have to look at all the possibilities :demi:

Cinderella is coming this year stronger than ever. 

I used to be your girlfriend and I know I did it well
Oh yes you know it's true
You called me Cinderella
All you had to do was yell 
And I'd be there for you
Here I am, so try to forgive me
I don't believe in fairy tales
Here we are with nothin' but honesty
I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay
I'm sorry for runnin' away like this
And I'm sorry I've already made my wish
Ahh
But Cinderella's got to go
From time to time I'd tried to tell just what was on my mind
You told me not today
Come back, do that, where's Cinderella at?
Was all ya had to say
Here I am, so try to forgive me
I don't believe in fairy tales
Here we are with nothin' but honesty
I've had enough, I'm not gonna stay
I'm sorry for runnin' away like this
And I'm sorry I've already made my wish
Ahh
But
:wontcry::yesplease:
  • Like 4

Just now, Commotion said:

Have we freed Britney yet :ohi:

Wait, Britney needs to be freed? From what? Is she in danger? I hope Jamie and Lou will help her get through and take good care of her. I wish her them the best of luck. :crying1:

Spoiler

:pieceofwhat:

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I don't think it was a coincidence that he was appointed as Britney lawyer .  Just like i don't think that this same Samuel Ingham choosed Dr James E. Spar as a doctor to back him to plead that Britney does not have the capacity to hire her own lawyer when court documents shows that it another Dr was suggested to do the diagnosis .

Britney's case were sealed and negotiated before her case went to court, the hardest thing for them was to put her under 5150 and make sure she will not live the next day .

Is there proof that they were conspiring before the 5150 hold? 

Just now, Shadow2003 said:

Wait, Britney needs to be freed? From what? Is she in danger? I hope Jamie and Lou will help her get through and take good care of her. I wish her them the best of luck. :crying1:

Spoiler

Hide contents   Hide contents

:pieceofwhat:

omg yeah i saw this article saying there were a bunch of fanmade conspiracy theories about britney being held against her will in a mental facility, is she free yet :badgirl::badgirl::badgirl:

Spoiler

:demi:

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Commotion said:

omg yeah i saw this article saying there were a bunch of fanmade conspiracy theories about britney being held against her will in a mental facility, is she free yet :badgirl::badgirl::badgirl:

Hide contents

:demi:

Oh, wait, I just looked it up and saw that she left some mental facility. She's looking happy, relaxed and perfectly fine! She also posted a video saying that everything's been fine and she needs some privacy. I'm glad everything is going well. I can't wait for Britney: Domination's second leg!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:jj:

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Once again, well said. Short, simple and straight-to-the-point. I agree with everything you said here. But, in the last sentence, didn't you mean 'more despicable'? :yaknow:

Yes, thank you for the correction! So, it wasn’t well-stated after all. :(  I’m ready for my F. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh, wait, I just looked it up and saw that she left some mental facility. She's looking happy, relaxed and perfectly fine! She also pointed out a video saying that everything's been fine and she needs some privacy. I'm glad everything is going fine. I can't wait for Britney: Domination's second leg!

Spoiler

Hide contents

ok great thanks :) I'll be sure to not boycott any Britney products ever then and go to her shows she has scheduled for Domination! Actually, in her instagram she has a video where she says she'll be back soon, maybe next month??? Ugh can't wait for My Prerogative :cuteidk:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I get your sentiment. 

But the “funny” (or really sad) part is, that if this new judge actually conducts a thorough, objective and well-reasoned analysis regarding the continued necessity of the conservatorship, then she (no matter what outcome she decides) has merely DONE HER JOB.

We have become so accustomed to everyone in this country being so damn incompetent that we actually feel the need to praise people for doing the bare minimum for the position which they are occupying and being compensated for. :ehum:

Anyway, the former “judge” couldn’t do her job even if there was no instance or bribery/corruption, because the “law school” she attended was the first ever accredited law school (they received the accreditation eventually sometime after Goetz’s graduation) within the most populous state in the entire United States (CA) to have been shut down due to being a scam.

She never had any actual credentials; even during time of graduation, her now defunct scammer school was on “provisional status” with regard to accreditation. The Goetz ******* might as well have graduated from the now (also defunct due to having been revealed as a fraud) “Trump University.”

:eheeek:

Still though, let's send her a basket of chocolates, roses and other flowers, scented candles and Blackout's Japanese edition with a card that says:

"Dear Ms Brenda Joan,

in the name of the entire Britney Army, we want to congratulate you for being the first judge in our favourite singer's history to do their job right. We wish you the best of luck and plenty of success in your upcoming trials!

Thank You for being competent,

@LostInAnImage and me"

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I get your sentiment. 

But the “funny” (or really sad) part is, that if this new judge actually conducts a thorough, objective and well-reasoned analysis regarding the continued necessity of the conservatorship, then she (no matter what outcome she decides) has merely DONE HER JOB.

We have become so accustomed to everyone in this country being so damn incompetent that we actually feel the need to praise people for doing the bare minimum for the position which they are occupying and being compensated for. :ehum:

Anyway, the former “judge” couldn’t do her job even if there was no instance or bribery/corruption, because the “law school” she attended was the first ever accredited law school (they received the accreditation eventually sometime after Goetz’s graduation) within the most populous state in the entire United States (CA) to have been shut down due to being a scam.

She never had any actual credentials; even during time of graduation, her now defunct scammer school was on “provisional status” with regard to accreditation. The Goetz ******* might as well have graduated from the now (also defunct due to having been revealed as a fraud) “Trump University.”

Whoever goes to a university named trump university deserves to be scammed :orangu: 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

:eheeek:

Still though, let's send her a basket of chocolates, roses and other flowers, scented candles and Blackout's Japanese edition with a card that says:

"Dear Ms Brenda Joan,

in the name of the entire Britney Army, we want to congratulate you for being the first judge in our favourite singer's history to do their job right. We wish you the best of luck and plenty of success in your upcoming trials!

Thank You for being competent,

@LostInAnImage and me"

Screaming, is her name actually Brenda Joan? Nnnnnn let’s delete all our posts making fun of Brussel Sprout with the name Brenda

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Whoever goes to a university named trump university deserves to be scammed :orangu: 

True. Then again, whoever elects a lifelong criminal with a neurodegenerative disorder, whose only credentials are as a trashy reality television star, as their head of state also deserves to be scammed (and necessitates the implementation of an IQ test prior to voting); unfortunately, the overwhelming stupidity of the vocal minority in power always directly impacts the lives of the majority as well, regardless of the consensus and votes of the latter. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think her being named after Brinny's most tragic album is not really a good sign y'all :gloria:

Hey, let's be positive for a bit - brussel -s airlines had "Perfume" - The Dreaming Mix, "Hold On Tight" and "Don't Cry" on it, while her being named after said album may not mean she's another flop judge. :)

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

If she good she won’t take everything the team c-ship says by word. 

Let's not underestimate Team C-ship and Scamuel Ingham though. They really know to play dirty. :decisions: I hope Brenda finishes them once and for all.

• Like 6