#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The reason for the fanbase's silence is because of the narrative from her team.  A false comeback narrative since Circus.  This is the nonsense they kept promising. 

But even if Circus was well-executed, it should have ended after in 2010.  Indeed, it seems that Britney herself petitioned the court multiple times to end the conservatorship.  The Femme Fatale era pretty much 'destroyed' her career/ her image. (Although if she makes the effort she can look way better)

The conservatorship was supposed to end by late 2008 but why didn't it???  

I mean Britney Jean?????? Larry Lou and her idiotic trailer trash father had no problems with this bullsh*t being released; And Britney gets the blame for that piece of **** album.

"The conservatorship was supposed to end by late 2008 but why didn't it???"

Because of corrupt judges like Aviva K. Bobb and Reva Goetz. 

https://uglyjudge.com/index0ld.htm

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Speaking of psychics, do you recall the one that Britney consulted with during the Stages documentary, who told her she’d have one kid? I’d really love his take on the following:

britney-spears-sons-horizontal-zoom-81d7

Reveal hidden contents

:jj:

Literally. Who the **** believes in that ****??? It's nice and stuff, it's like a fantasy. But get into reality. All they do is tap into real-life situations and just give their opinions. Just like we do on here, but they make it seem like it's a fact and is very persuasive about it. 

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

It was a male psychic, so that seems unlikely. Simplest explanation: all psychics are borderline sociopathic frauds, and intentionally take advantage of emotionally vulnerable people seeking help for their own monetary gain. :mhm: 

The entire “profession” should be completely illegal; countless “psychics” have actually ruined police investigations with their BS tips (which US LE embarrassingly continues to unofficially utilize), thereby leaving the perpetrator free and family of the victim devastated.

I love this video so much:

it's painful yet so satisfying at the same time.. :queenriri: @2:48

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKfhAiDw90z0yVRK6NmiM

That jacket! Another picture for the Recycleney thread!

But in all seriousness, despite Britney being great with kids, I can’t imagine that a child old enough (such as the one pictured above; I’m sorry, I can’t recall their names) to understand some elements of the following reported circumstances would feel particularly affectionate towards their brand-new A-list stepmother:

From the kid’s perspective, a celebrity randomly “stole her father” away (even though it was his decision to abandon them), thereby leaving her mother devastated and ultimately breaking up their family.

I’m sure Shar said terrible and/or highly unflattering things about Britney (e.g., calling her a homewrecker) in the privacy of her home in front of the kids, for which I honestly can’t fault her for in the slightest (she was about to give birth to Kevin’s baby, for God’s sake, and then suddenly her fiancé was on the cover of every magazine with the hottest popstar in the world).

Like, I can’t even imagine if my fiancé (and the father of my current and expectant children, no less), was suddenly seemingly snatched away by Taylor Swift, and accompanied her on a world tour which resulted in a reality show/engagement/marriage three months later. I’d be beyond shocked and humiliated. 

Of course, that was Kevin's dereliction of duty, not Britney’s, but it would be devastating nonetheless; further, it’s much easier to emotionally place the blame on a third-party than on your own parent, since you actually expect the latter to be there for you. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

That jacket! Another picture for the Recycleney thread!

But in all seriousness, despite Britney being great with kids, I can’t imagine that a child old enough (such as the one pictured above; I’m sorry, I can’t recall their names) to understand some elements of the following reported circumstances would feel particularly affectionate towards their brand-new A-list stepmother:

From the kid’s perspective, a celebrity randomly “stole her father” away (even though it was his decision to abandon them), thereby leaving her mother devastated and ultimately breaking up their family.

I’m sure Shar said terrible and/or highly unflattering things about Britney (e.g., calling her a homewrecker) in the privacy of her home in front of the kids, for which I honestly can’t fault her for in the slightest (she was about to give birth to Kevin’s baby, for God’s sake, and then suddenly her fiancé was on the cover of every magazine with the hottest popstar in the world).

Like, I can’t even imagine if my fiancé (and the father of my current and expectant children, no less), was suddenly seemingly snatched away by Taylor Swift, and accompanied her on a world tour which resulted in a reality show/engagement/marriage three months later. I’d be beyond shocked and humiliated. 

Of course, that was Kevin's dereliction of duty, not Britney’s, but it would be devastating nonetheless; further, it’s much easier to emotionally place the blame on a third-party than on your own parent, since you actually expect the latter to be there for you. 

I live for my recicleney tread. :yesplease:

Yeah I get ur point,  but as a gay child lefted behind, an A-list celebrity is the type of stepmom you want, not that ugly **** that is not more beautiful than your Mother. You can say: well, she is rich, Hot and famous and I get what my father saw on her, so I have to move on with my life. 

1 hour ago, Jack Spears said:

Literally. Who the **** believes in that ****??? It's nice and stuff, it's like a fantasy. But get into reality. All they do is tap into real-life situations and just give their opinions. Just like we do on here, but they make it seem like it's a fact and is very persuasive about it. 

It’s called mastering the art of “cold reading,” and hurting and/or confused people are so desperate for answers that they’re already subconsciously primed to accept any explanation which helps them cope. There are truly few professions I find more despicable.

Spoiler

Shoutout to @Shadow2003 for the proofreading. :bigkiss:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I love this video so much:

it's painful yet so satisfying at the same time.. :queenriri: @2:48

I’ve never seen this; thanks so much for sharing! 

I wonder if this was the same despicable woman (I need to refresh my memory re her name) who told a grieving mother, live on a televised program, that her abducted 9-year-old little girl was alive and well, and would be returning to her shortly. 

Shortly afterward, the defiled corpse of the child was discovered, and pathologists determined she had been killed within 45 minutes of her abduction (as nearly all FBI statistics indicate occurs with regard to stranger child abductions). The mother subsequently committed suicide. The psychic was never charged with anything, and continued her “business” as usual.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

If Brenda ends this...we need to all get together, figure out what she likes, write a letter together, and send her like a huge thank you letter with a bouquet of flowers, maybe some chocolates and an edible arrangement. Do y’all think she likes chocolate covered strawberries? 

I mean, who doesn't love chocolate? But I think that we should do this and something more... I mean, freeing Britney from a c-ship that lasted 11 years is a great feat and deserves to be recognized by more than just our fandom.

• Like 1