#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

With all of Britney’s money, they can afford a top-of-the-line Tempur-Pedic mattress, hyperbaric oxygen chamber, white noise machine and endless bottles of Ambien. 

Plus, per “the Good Book,” every night you just have to say “hey god, sorry for enslaving someone personally and professionally in order to facilitate dissemination of my incredibly harmful homophobic agenda,” and then you’re forgiven! It’s like magic (but less real). Rinse and repeat the following night.

How sad that this is accurate. 

• Like 3
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

Girl, the man is an alcoholic that has abused her family verbally, physically and that even ******** one of her daughters. Do you think she would? 

girl, my father is exactly the same. i am just checking y'alls opinions. chill the **** out :demi:

• Like 4

I mean, who are we to know what goes through Britney's mind, but I don't think she would stop talking to her dad or completely cut ties with him. She'd probably just stay away from him for most of the time, but would still reunite for especial occasions and such. I just don't think she's that vengeful, and we know she doesn't like to put herself as a victim, so probably she'll forgive him, but keeping her distance. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, who are we to know what goes through Britney's mind, but I don't think she would stop talking to her dad or completely cut ties with him. She'd probably just stay away from him for most of the time, but would still reunite for especial occasions and such. I just don't think she's that vengeful, and we know she doesn't like to put herself as a victim, so probably she'll forgive him, but keeping her distance. 

She’ll probably bust a cap on his ***, or hire someone to do it :NYsassy:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

She even tried putting Lindsay Lohan in a c-ship. 

she is the one connected to someone in court who gave the c-ship idea, and i think it is Ingham.

If i find something that links the both of them we start a gofundme campaign so we can have money to also get some media on our payroll and destroy them 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

she is the one connected to someone in court who gave the c-ship idea, and i think it is Ingham.

If i find something that links the both of them we start a gofundme campaign so we can have money to also get some media on our payroll and destroy them 

YAS :letitburn:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

No. Not anymore. Maybe when she was younger she kept in some touch with him due to feeling obligated, since that’s how we tend to feel as children anyway towards our parents no matter our status; further, I’m sure she felt (unfounded) guilt due to her having millions and several mansions nationwide, while he was living in a shithole in Hicksville, USA. 

But after all this? No. She’s a grown woman, has observed his abuse for years, and I don’t believe she would purposely subject her children to being around an abusive alcoholic who is probably dying to push the boys into show business. 

I think everything is about the boys for her, including her continued compliance with the conservatorship thus far. In my opinion, she wouldn’t want him around them. 

(But parent-child relationships, particularly incredibly dysfunctional ones, continue to really **** up the child even throughout their adulthood. So, it’s impossible to definitively conclude).

Mhm. Britney's kids have been the most important thing in the world for her ever since they were born. From what I know, one time in 2007, when she lost custody of them, she locked herself in a bathroom and refused to leave, that's how much she didn't want to let them go. I think it's also the main reason she still hasn't attempted to publicly speak out against the conservatorship - she fears completely losing them. What a great parent she is... :crying1:

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

No. Not anymore. Maybe when she was younger she kept in some touch with him due to feeling obligated, since that’s how we tend to feel as children anyway towards our parents no matter our status; further, I’m sure she felt (unfounded) guilt due to her having millions and several mansions nationwide, while he was living in a shithole in Hicksville, USA. 

But after all this? No. She’s a grown woman, has observed his abuse for years, and I don’t believe she would purposely subject her children to being around an abusive alcoholic who is probably dying to push the boys into show business. 

I think everything is about the boys for her, including her continued compliance with the conservatorship thus far. In my opinion, she wouldn’t want him around them. 

(But parent-child relationships, particularly incredibly dysfunctional ones, continue to really **** up the child even throughout their adulthood. So, it’s impossible to definitively conclude).

exactly. i can vouch for this. i literally tried to work it out with my father for so many times and it just got worse, more toxic than ever. i also think jamie threatens her and emotionally blackmails her

britney randomly said in a vegas interview ‘daddy issues’ and the ‘team’ had to censor that. i find it so toxic. like, putrid really. 

i hope she can free herself from the chains of guilt. i know it from experience. i had such a massive guilt at first, that i was living my best life outside my father’s control. he literally chose a college for me, a job. i had to say no to everything and choose my own destiny lol. and IT AIN’T EASY. 

so britney needs our good thoughts more than ever tbh

• Like 7
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, who is she? She's verified on Twitter.

Mindy White (born June 19, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter and musician from Nashville, TN. She is a former member of Arizona-based indie rock band Lydia and current lead vocalist of indie rock band States. Mindy is also founder and editor of her lifestyle site Hello Real Life.

- Wikipedia

:)