#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

And good thoughts to you as well!

I sincerely applaud you. It’s an incredibly difficult process to face reality, stop denying the inherent toxicity of our loved ones, and disconnect entirely. Especially when said loved ones were the same people from whom we first learned love and attachment. 

Finally deciding to permanently excommunicate yourself from your own parents is on par with the struggle of being unable to leave a significant other despite being a victim of domestic violence.

“Trauma bonding” is a very real thing, and people who haven’t experienced it will never comprehend it (hence, all the ignorant “but why didn’t she just leave?”) comments whenever yet another abused woman is ******** by her boyfriend/husband.

thank you! and i applaud you for your insight and sensitivity. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Hmm... sounds like it'd be good for a 'laugh and then cry at people's stupidity' thing. If possible, could you provide me with at least one example? ;)

1. Go to www.twitter.com

2. Search for @realdonaldtrump

3. Read a sample of his unintelligible tweets and spend the whole evening laugh-crying. 

Spoiler

But I’ll look for an exact example from someone more educated than Trump, i.e., a current student I’m tutoring. I just need to sanitize it first to protect their identity. :) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

tumblr_mrs5krWr1m1sfkddao1_500.gif

Hide contents

Actually, I live for it because it’s my actual living, but I can never pass up a good gif opportunity. :dorkney:

Speaking of that, I think it's a good opportunity to ask this question: where do you guys find all these GIFs?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Speaking of that, I think it's a good opportunity to ask this question: where do you guys find all these GIFs?

Giphy is good, but usually I just google it. So, for the above, I googled "Lady Gaga Applause gif,” and this immediately popped up amongst hundreds of other gifs from the MV. Then you just right click on the gif to have it open in a separate page, copy the url, paste here, and it automatically shows up. :) 

24573-C08-0-ADB-40-C6-BE0-C-E19-D3-AB69-

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Tenor, giphy and tumblr

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Giphy is good, but usually I just google it. So, for the above, I googled "Lady Gaga Applause gif,” and this immediately popped up amongst hundreds of other gifs from the MV. Then you just right click on the gif to have it open in a separate page, copy the url, paste here, and it automatically shows up. :) 

Thanks, guys! :kiss:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

24573-C08-0-ADB-40-C6-BE0-C-E19-D3-AB69-

Comprame applause por favor :orangu:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Comprame applause por favor :orangu:

What’s “Comprame?” I only know Finnish and English. I just tried using google translate (with “detect language,” although I’m assuming it’s Spanish), and the English translation was... “comprame.” :watrusayin:

• Like 2
Just now, LostInAnImage said:

What’s “Comprame?” I only know Finnish and English. I just tried using google translate, and the English translation was... “comprame.” :watrusayin:

That might mean 'stream' or 'buy'...

I checked another website I trust with translations, bab.la, and it also says that there is no translation for that word.

Interesting... :receipts2:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

How can we know that this new judge Brenda will be on our side? She could be agreeing with Team Britney and approve the continuation of the cship. Not saying she’s corrupt but Team Britney has money for the best lawyers and would do anything they can to keep the cship going.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

What’s “Comprame?” I only know Finnish and English. I just tried using google translate (with “detect language,” although I’m assuming it’s Spanish), and the English translation was... “comprame.” :watrusayin:

cómprame is the imperative (?)  form of "to buy".

"(You) buy me 'Applause'" as if Gaga is selling it to you, so is asking you to buy it from her. I don't think it makes that much sense in English lol 

• Like 7