#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

It’s called mastering the art of “cold reading,” and hurting and/or confused people are so desperate for answers that they’re already subconsciously primed to accept any explanation which helps them cope. There are truly few professions I find less despicable.

Once again, well said. Short, simple and straight-to-the-point. I agree with everything you said here. But, in the last sentence, didn't you mean 'more despicable'? :yaknow:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I live for my recicleney tread. :yesplease:

Yeah I get ur point,  but as a gay child lefted behind, an A-list celebrity is the type of stepmom you want, not that ugly **** that is not more beautiful than your Mother. You can say: well, she is rich, Hot and famous and I get what my father saw on her, so I have to move on with my life. 

Oh my god, I didn’t even realize you were the OP of the Recycleney thread! It’s amazing. :clap:

I’m (genuinely) very sorry for the neglect you experienced in your upbringing; however, I maintain that the vast majority of children would absolutely prefer their biological mother over a celebrity that turned their life upside down, no matter how unintentional.

And not to be too, well, “Lou” (god forbid) in terms of morality lectures, but I strongly don’t think we should bash Shar or her appearance. K-Fed is trash and free game, but Shar never asked for any of this. It must’ve been absolute hell from her point-of-view, not just due to the circumstances but the sudden onslaught of media, especially with an infant on the way.

In retrospect, as an adult, I feel very badly for her and somehow think even less of KFed, which I had assumed bottomed out like 15 years ago. :selenerz:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

If Brenda ends this...we need to all get together, figure out what she likes, write a letter together, and send her like a huge thank you letter with a bouquet of flowers, maybe some chocolates and an edible arrangement. Do y’all think she likes chocolate covered strawberries? 

I’m in!!! :clap:

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

So here are the screenshot coming from the court document .

Samuel D Ingham is concerned by an investigation for homicide on Casey Kasem . Samuel D Ingham was appointed by the court as his counsel, his role was to make sure that under Kerri's c-ship Casey was treated well and not in danger .  But Those courts documents show how Samuel D Ingham worked hand in hand with Kerri and Troy Martin (Instead of Jeanie and Casey)  to take control over Casey Kasem fortune, this c-ship ended with the death of Casey Kasem that is now investigated for homicide, Samuel D Ingham has not denied those allegations, he is just trying to hide behind the immunity his PVP (appointed attorney) role gives him .

The investigation showed how Samuel D Ingham , Kerri Kasem and Troy Martin first comploted to take over Casey Kasem fortune under the c-ship and then how they wanted him to die as quickly as possible 

Reminder : Samuel D Ingham is Britney spears' appointed attorney. He is the one who argued in 2008 that Britney does not have the capacity to hire the attorney of her choice and therefore he should remain her attorney . Courts documents show that he made more than $400K in 2008 for being her appointed attorney .

Link for court documents https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf 

Link for a recap of the investigation https://mediaoneentertainment.com/breaking-news-racketeering-attorneys-exposed-in-casey-kasems-******-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR2fAV67Z5AZlMJ_txiNODadcqWtdGPcxiQq0mBX2CXE2DZY7JDARIUJNh4  

tG80Kem.png 

VP8xTnf.png 

cevAozr.png 

KpCNzUJ.png 

XHYwL9q.png 

C4Y985j.png 

i6k4PDX.png 

sSexgup.png 

lblXqKe.png

Now Britney's Army spread this to social network

What a piece of **** he is 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/31/britney.spears/index.html 

It was the second hospitalization for Spears this month. The police operation was planned far in advance and, according to the L.A. Times, followed a phone call to police from Spears' psychiatrist.

**** was all planned. She did not end in c-ship because she was 5150ed (and diagnosticated) She was 5150ed twice so she could be under their c-ship .

1st 5150 at cedar sinai (correct me if i'm wrong) One day and then leaves, doctor says can't keep her against her will

2nd 5150 stewart and lynda resnick neuropsychiatric hospital , this time she is forced to stay.

Guess who works at stewart and lynda resnick neuropsychiatric hospital ? our dear Dr James E. Spar

this is it :omg:

• Like 5

If Britney were being victimized, she could ask her boyfriend to use his social media to spread the word.

She could also just challenge the conservatorship in court -- and that's assuming that her dad isn't willing to listen.

In real life, her dad considered lifting the conservatorship last year, and could do so any time now.

1. If she did and he tried to help her this way, he would mysteriously be out of Britney's life in 3, 2, 1...

2. Let's be real, her dad wouldn't be willing to listen.

3. He says it every damn year.

Nice try, Team. :overitkbye:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/31/britney.spears/index.html 

It was the second hospitalization for Spears this month. The police operation was planned far in advance and, according to the L.A. Times, followed a phone call to police from Spears' psychiatrist.

**** was all planned. She did not end in c-ship because she was 5150ed (and diagnosticated) She was 5150ed twice so she could be under their c-ship .

1st 5150 at cedar sinai (correct me if i'm wrong) One day and then leaves, doctor says can't keep her against her will

2nd 5150 stewart and lynda resnick neuropsychiatric hospital , this time she is forced to stay.

Guess who works at stewart and lynda resnick neuropsychiatric hospital ? our dear Dr James E. Spar

Oh God.:( Brenda, you better serve some justice.

• Like 7
23 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh my god, I didn’t even realize you were the OP of the Recycleney thread! It’s amazing. :clap:

I’m (genuinely) very sorry for the neglect you experienced in your upbringing; however, I maintain that the vast majority of children would absolutely prefer their biological mother over a celebrity that turned their life upside down, no matter how unintentional.

And not to be too, well, “Lou” (god forbid) in terms of morality lectures, but I strongly don’t think we should bash Shar or her appearance. K-Fed is trash and free game, but Shar never asked for any of this. It must’ve been absolute hell from her point-of-view, not just due to the circumstances but the sudden onslaught of media, especially with an infant on the way.

In retrospect, as an adult, I feel very badly for her and somehow think even less of KFed, which I had assumed bottomed out like 15 years ago. :selenerz:

We need to star a new movement:

#JusticeForSharJackson

#JusticeForOurBiologicalMomsNotCelebrityStepMoms

• Like 1