#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Obviously. We been knew. They control her relationships and even random people she gets photos with. 

Yup! Even when she WANTS to give innocent fans an autograph at heavy security places like the airport or her Domination launch event... they say no and push her away.  I get that it's for her protection as many celebs have that too, but seeing them push her compared to other celebs is way more intense and looks very instructed as if they she's not allowed to communicate with anyone. It's so sad.

Keeping someone who is mentally ill protected is ok to an extent, but preventing them from living life and preventing them from exercising their mind and learning to figure out who she can and can't trust is dehumanizing to her (and to anyone else who's forced in such situations).  I have had close family who was forced into the mental department of the hospital, and while it was traumatizing seeing them like that, they did get better after a few weeks. BUT at least they were free to live their life afterwards, while having occassional appointments with a clinical therapist.  I myself have sufferered with depression as well, but thankfully I never had to get hospitalized and refused to take any medications, but what helped me the most was travelling and being free from my current routine life. Travelling opened my mind, allowed me to reflect and learn, and learn to explore on my own. Then everytime I return home, I feel refreshed and have a more positive outlook, even if life is shitty here lol.

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Plus he tried to sue her. The c-ship actually prevents him from directly suing her. It's in his interest to see her free.

That does suck, but we can’t let that scare us. She’ll always be able to make money. She’s beloved by so many. So let’s get her out of this conservatorship, and if she gets sued we’ll all be here to rally behind Britney again

• Like 1
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Eve was on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen a few years ago and said Britney didn’t sing on “scream and shout”. Major hater alert.

Now she’s “always been” a Britney fan. Interesting. I guess people change.

I mean... Aren't we always discussing Myah Marie's vocals in every page? So... It's just that S&S is really a weird choice to pick on because it's basically spoken + old sample. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Yup! Even when she WANTS to give innocent fans an autograph at heavy security places like the airport or her Domination launch event... they say no and push her away.  I get that it's for her protection as many celebs have that too, but seeing them push her compared to other celebs is way more intense and looks very instructed as if they she's not allowed to communicate with anyone. It's so sad.

Keeping someone who is mentally ill protected is ok to an extent, but preventing them from living life and preventing them from exercising their mind and learning to figure out who she can and can't trust is dehumanizing to her (and to anyone else who's forced in such situations).  I have had close family who was forced into the mental department of the hospital, and while it was traumatizing seeing them like that, they did get better after a few weeks. BUT at least they were free to live their life afterwards, while having occassional appointments with a clinical therapist.  I myself have sufferered with depression as well, but thankfully I never had to get hospitalized and refused to take any medications, but what helped me the most was travelling and being free from my current routine life. Travelling opened my mind, allowed me to reflect and learn, and learn to explore on my own. Then everytime I return home, I feel refreshed and have a more positive outlook, even if life is shitty here lol.

I’m telling you they are literally MAKING her more insane with all of this.. no wonder ppl have said they’ve seen her talking to herself.. 

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, cheri said:

old article i havent seen anyone post yet:
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-returns-254594/

On February 14th, Britney’s brother, Bryan, 31, won his motion asking to be put in charge of the trust Britney had set up in 2004 as the primary repository for her earnings. Britney and Bryan were fairly close at the time, and she had named him a successor co-trustee. Bryan argued that the appointment of conservators over his sister proved that she was not able to control the trust.

Around the same time, the singer had a friend conference-call attorney Jon Eardley to discuss contesting the conservatorship once more.

“I basically just want my life back,” Britney can be heard saying in a tape of the call. (In her world, people sometimes tape each other’s phone calls.) “I want to be able to drive my car. I want to be able to live in my house by myself. I want to be able to say who’s going to be my security guard.”

On October 28th, the lawyers won their bid to have the conservatorship made permanent — meaning that, uncontested, it could remain in effect until Jamie dies.

Under the conservatorship, Britney lost her right to hire her own attorney, instead being paired with court-appointed lawyer Samuel Ingham III, who gets paid up to $10,000 a week of Britney’s money to represent her. To date, she has not appeared in court to raise objections, though she initially balked at the arrangement.

Basically Bryan and a partner got the rights for her assets (Britney Brands, Fairy Zone Productions, Britney Films, etc), but lost them in 2010 when the c-ship was made permanent. 

I found that douche bag’s ig. Will Marfuggi.

such a beta. A real man recognizes everyone’s right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. Obviously he’s been paid off, is following a script, or is a f***boi who just goes along with things bc he’s too dumb and lazy to think things through for himself.

i left a comment on his most recent post telling him how ignorant he is on the situation 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She needs help and she's getting it but y'all act as if she were treated as a non stop working machine. 90% of exhale called her lazy for doing the "very least" just weeks ago :orangu:

And now we find out that you are not operating with a working understanding of statistics or accuracy.. any other blind spots we should be aware of? 

• Like 1