#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Jamie Lynn was and still remains the most active instagrammer of the Spears family and anyone surrounding Britney (second place Sam). It has been almost 24 hours since this campaign escalated and she still hasn't commented on it :omg: That's really suspicious because JL has always been a person who spoke out her take on things from the comment section, like for example when people started asking her whether something was wrong with her baby or when people asked her about what tomboy makeup is :schoolingtime: Her comments section is flooded with this stuff and still she remains silent! 

While all thi chaos is happening, she is promoting an app called Peanuts :orangu: for money... Moreover, she just posted a new pic of Ivey and promoted Peanuts again just 14 hours ago! :fakewow:

So obviously she is purposefully ignoring this campaign. We also know that JL is very close with Jamie. So is Team B behind Jamie Lynn too? Something's off

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I just realized... she has to get permission from her father to get some ****.... at 37... oh wow 

And to think she works/earns her own money since she was a kid and with 16/17 she was pretty much rich herself already and now 20 years later (and for the past 11 years), a mother of two teenagers has been under control of her dad who used to be an alcoholic and didnt get along with her for idk long - and maybe still doesnt. She even called him an ******* on FTR.

19 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Jamie Lynn was and still remains the most active instagrammer of the Spears family and anyone surrounding Britney (second place Sam). It has been almost 24 hours since this campaign escalated and she still hasn't commented on it :omg: That's really suspicious because JL has always been a person who spoke out her take on things from the comment section, like for example when people started asking her whether something was wrong with her baby or when people asked her about what tomboy makeup is :schoolingtime: Her comments section is flooded with this stuff and still she remains silent! 

While all thi chaos is happening, she is promoting an app called Peanuts :orangu: for money... Moreover, she just posted a new pic of Ivey and promoted Peanuts again just 14 hours ago! :fakewow:

So obviously she is purposefully ignoring this campaign. We also know that JL is very close with Jamie. So is Team B behind Jamie Lynn too? Something's off

I mean every now and then she praised Lou Taylor too. I repeat myself Lou "the devil" Taylor. Smh

• Like 2