Brave New Girl movie had one of the most amazing cover of “ Yellow Rose of Texas”

Posted (edited)

Not sure if anyone saw this movie but i guess this rendition of “ Yellow Rose of Texas” is one of the amazing covers I’ve ever heard till this day. I remember how excited I was when they announced Britney’s novel “ A Mother’s Gift” will be a movie and then I completely fall in love with this cover. Unfortunately the singer Lindsey Haun didn’t release a full version of this. It starts at 05:38
Does anybody like this cover?

If sharing links are forbidden, mods please delete the following. Link works from the 5th server.

Spoiler
WW6.SOLARMOVIE.TO

Watch Brave New Girl Online Full Movie without registration...

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

WOW I didn't even know this was made into a movie 🙈

Is it any good? It says it's loosely based on Britney's life, do you think they do a good job or is it mostly fiction?

I was about to say the same :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I always thought it was a cutesy track there either for Crossroads or simply for the hell of it

Definitely interested in whether or not the movie's worth a watch though!

Edited by timetravelispossible
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

WOW I didn't even know this was made into a movie 🙈

Is it any good? It says it's loosely based on Britney's life, do you think they do a good job or is it mostly fiction?

Well this was based on the book Britney wrote with her mother but then again idk if that book was based on Britney's life.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block