25 Years After ‘Baby One More Time,' Video Director Nigel **** Says Britney Spears ‘Always Delivered’ (Exclusive)

3 minutes ago, RogerJohnson said:

I love hearing stories about all the classic songs/videos/performances. I wish Britney would share from her point of view. 

That would be amazing, that's one thing that I wish was more of when she released her albums pre con.

Many times she'd say she'd let the music speak for itself, or it be a surprise or just very vague in her answers.

Britney has always been provocative. If she hadn't taken this deeper, her career wouldn't have taken off. She captured the public's obsession in the fine line of innocence and sensuality. It's no thing that she sold many records having poor investment in radios.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This poor guy always speaks highly of Britney and i sense that he is unable to reach her.

If they ever reunited, he'd be a great choice to do a video with as he seems to really respect Britney as an artist and genuinely feels for her.

Britney has good ideas, he'd write something amazing to pull it all together, both Baby and Oops are ICONIC.

• Like 2

Who wrote those lies? 

Nigel D-i-c-k shot also Sometimes and You Drive Me Crazy. So he saw how Britney become more adult (compare her persona in BOMT to YDC)

They got 4 great teen videos together.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Acer said:

Who wrote those lies? 

Nigel D-i-c-k shot also Sometimes and You Drive Me Crazy. So he saw how Britney become more adult (compare her persona in BOMT to YDC)

They got 4 great teen videos together.

What are you talking about? The exclusive is about the BOMT 25th anniversary and he said the last time he saw her was after they shot the OOPS video. It could've been a typo on People Magazine's part, but Nigel has talked about this on camera, so these are his words.

Sometimes and You Drive Me Crazy have nothing to do with this, those songs and videos aren't iconic like Baby and Oops.

Edited by DiamondCircus

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.