Britney is driving the Hollywood Machine / TMZ / Team Members CRAZY By Refusing To Work...and I love her for it!!!

Britney needs a legal team like Taylor Swift’s for all the slander and smear campaigns. 
But again, the legal system has failed her and I don’t think she has much trust in it nowadays.

She’s always being the bigger person by simply ignoring them. Because if it was me, I would hire a couple of hitman and have their ***** killed. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

IMO the main reason why tmz has done a non-stop smear campaign for years (last year they even had a documentary saying she was abusing caffeine :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:) is because they are fuming that she is refusing to work.

They want to try to break Britney, to s*lf h*rm or get a public reaction from her on IG, get a 5150, so they can put her in another conservatorship and make her work so they profit.

The conservatorship team paid the media hefty sums to support the CON narrative and TMZ misses that conservatorship money.

The anti-Britney pro-conservatorship propaganda bull **** is so obvious. Nobody is falling for it anymore even GP is weirded out that TMZ only harasses Britney out of all celebrities.

This is her IDGAF :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Posted (edited)

They want the fans and everyone to say the FreeBritney movement was a mistake.

but It’s not our fault it’s their fault, it was their weakness,

They should accept they lost and find a new source for their money. She’s allowed to choose her work partners and have a new team that respects her and not abuse her.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

They want the fans and everyone to say the FreeBritney movement was a mistake.

Exactly and it wasn’t because how would a mentally unwell person being stripped of her human rights by being put in a conservatorship because she’s deemed so mentally unwell she can’t take care of herself, jump right back into work not even a month after being put in it, be a live singing competition show judge, and do 2 world tours and a 4 year Las Vegas residency with two small tours attached to it?

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

Britney needs a legal team like Taylor Swift’s for all the slander and smear campaigns. 
But again, the legal system has failed her and I don’t think she has much trust in it nowadays.

She’s always being the bigger person by simply ignoring them. Because if it was me, I would hire a couple of hitman and have their ***** killed. 

I think she doesn't want anyone to think she's returning to the industry so she won't hire a PR team.

• Like 1

Yes, Britney was an entire industry and all those industry insiders are missing the economy she created. I think anybody that really knew her, loved her though.

The GP still think Britney is a guilty pleasure entertainer so instead of saying "I miss Britney and loved her music, I wish she was working again!" they just make rude comments online and say she looks bad now.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

And where is her lawyer?  Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU

bj investigates was asking the same question and she thinks that rose gart and m.kane are just another con without law or something...go to see that

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Yes, Britney was an entire industry and all those industry insiders are missing the economy she created. I think anybody that really knew her, loved her though.

The GP still think Britney is a guilty pleasure entertainer so instead of saying "I miss Britney and loved her music, I wish she was working again!" they just make rude comments online and say she looks bad now.

"I am the economy" 🌟

• Haha 1

No.

they are not being driven crazy they are literally enjoying themselves with the non stop content and clicks and money they are making.

Tmz literally promoted mind your business with an interview by William . It’s literally Britney’s actions that are driving the narrative not the other way around.

this is just some weird manipulation on your part to make fans feel better that she produces nothing besides nude photos and videos?? It’s such an underhanded thing to champion like yes we should all celebrate that  she makes bad headlines for herself and makes tabloid content with salacious and crazy activity. They are literally doing their job and reporting. If Britney is in mania and running around town like that yeah they are going to report.

like I said they promoted mind your business there was no negative criticism about the song. Britney does not work that’s ok but the conspiracies need to stop this is her BEHAVIOR 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No.

they are not being driven crazy they are literally enjoying themselves with the non stop content and clicks and money they are making.

Tmz literally promoted mind your business with an interview by William . It’s literally Britney’s actions that are driving the narrative not the other way around.

this is just some weird manipulation on your part to make fans feel better that she produces nothing besides nude photos and videos?? It’s such an underhanded thing to champion like yes we should all celebrate that  she makes bad headlines for herself and makes tabloid content with salacious and crazy activity. They are literally doing their job and reporting. If Britney is in mania and running around town like that yeah they are going to report.

like I said they promoted mind your business there was no negative criticism about the song. Britney does not work that’s ok but the conspiracies need to stop this is her BEHAVIOR 

How can I take you seriously when your profile pic is Sam :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No.

You are something else. 

Bless your heart. 

23 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

So true. Britney needs a Tree Paine in her life… but nope, she has a Cade Hudson. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block