How many beers do you think Jamie Spears has drank over his life?

Since we all know he's an alcoholic, let's say he drinks an average of 6 beers per night. 6 x 365 days per year = 2,190 drinks per year. 

He's 71, so say he's been drinking since he was 18. 2,190 drinks x 53 years = 116,000 beers. 

Over 100k in beer during his life at the very least. What a great candidate to control other people's life! 

How many drinks do YOU think this very healthy man has drank? 

58930393-0-Snubbed_Britney_Spears_father

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Oh definitely way more! I will dare and say 500.000!  At Vegas alone each night! woof. Just imagine.  And Im sure he was into vodka, whisky, and more. Britney didn't mention in her book that her parents did snow when young?  No wonder he has health issues. 

I bet he started at age 13 like Britney who was given cocktails by her mom at that age.

Britney mentioned that her parents had parties all night when they were flush with money. She suspected that they were doing dr**s to keep up.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

such a stupid conversation

7 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah I agree

Well we're allowed to talk about Britney's substance use and all of the people calling for another conservatorship. I think the conversation is relevant. 

I know it doesn't make Jordan as much money as the negative stories about Britney, but freedom of speech y'all 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Well this is for fun. My bets are on ....

I don't think I can count this much :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

It's only fun when people attack any and every one other than Britney, making a mockery out of someone's alcoholism yet crying a river when people talk about Britney's alcohol use is hypocritical. 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2024 at 8:39 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

Since we all know he's an alcoholic, let's say he drinks an average of 6 beers per night. 6 x 365 days per year = 2,190 drinks per year. 

He's 71, so say he's been drinking since he was 18. 2,190 drinks x 53 years = 116,000 beers. 

Over 100k in beer during his life at the very least. What a great candidate to control other people's life! 

How many drinks do YOU think this very healthy man has drank? 

58930393-0-Snubbed_Britney_Spears_father

I think it's safe to say too many.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block