MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, northfacing said:

On the surface, it will not make sense. Like the bible. You must know the language she is speaking in order to understand her message. It’s sooo clear if you can speak the language. 

GIRL ARE YOU COMPARING THIS VIDEO TO BIBLE I'M :gloria::gloria:

17 minutes ago, Oxic said:

maybe britney refused to shoot on the penultimate day (for example lol) so they had to edit the video with the scenes they had, hence they filled the missing gaps with the dance scenes so much???? :wontcry: there should be a logic reason of this THING I DONT GET IT 

she looks fabolous btw 

i was thinking that too. the "i don't like it" video could be a proof to that, so when team B can no longer convince her to shoot the remaining scenes, they asked LaChapelle to make a video out of everything they had and they got this, which truly did not make any sense. there must be a reason why they cut it after the first verse and make an introductory credits. then an eviction notice, then a leopard drinking milk, her f**king g eazy, then resuscitating her boytoy, destroying the house with a bulldozer, etc.. i have a feeling this was supposed to be a short film of some sorts and all those **** shots were meant to be fillers only. oh well, we can only guess. :cackling:

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

i was thinking that too. the "i don't like it" video could be a proof to that, so when team B can no longer convince her to shoot the remaining scenes, they asked LaChapelle to make a video out of everything they had and they got this, which truly did not make any sense. there must be a reason why they cut it after the first verse and make an introductory credits. then an eviction notice, then a leopard drinking milk, her f**king g eazy, then resuscitating her boytoy, destroying the house with a bulldozer, etc.. i have a feeling this was supposed to be a short film of some sorts and all those **** shots were meant to be fillers only. oh well, we can only guess. :cackling:

Fillers is a decent way to describe them. It’s more complex than that, but you’re on the right track. :)

2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Britney Spears, the Queen of MILK. Milk of her I GOT Milk or something like that campaign. Milk on I wanna go oh oh all the way ey ey. Milk on Make me  original vid. Milk on slumber party. 

Taming the lion, if you will. The archetype for strength. ;) 

Archived