"Once Upon a One More Time" Musical

Jean-Philippe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Most people complaining have no idea what a Broadway show is! You DO get this play will be for the GP, not only her fans right? :orangu:

Watch this become a Broadway hit and a trend for other pop artists getting their own musicals :whatitellu:

True- everyone else will want to do it. Except there are only a handful of artists with enough songs for a broadway show.

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I get that they're playing off the 'Once upon a time' fairytale thing but Once upon a one more time is just not the tea. :bedtime:

It sounds dumb. And no one's gonna say “May I please have one ticket for Once upon a one more time”. Everyone will know they’re either a Flaming Hot Queen or obviously one with a long since drunk bachelorette party.  :awkblink:

New Official Shorthand: OUAOMT. It’s so weird to spell out.  :jackk:

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Great now expect to see gaga announce her broadway show tomorrow :demi:

amd then xtina 

and then cardi :orangu:

and then everyone else

Gaga - Lilo & The Conundrum Monster

Xina - A Whole New World In A Bottle

Cardi - The Bodak Book

“These women have been in this hermetically sealed world, and then they start to get deeper into modern ideas — second and third-wave feminism — and also explore how stories are passed down to us, and where we get our norms from. But it’s also superfun and funny.”

if its going to be more on the comedic side vs some sjw bs they can keep and I hope it flops. :trash: Give that **** to pink. 

“where we get our norms from.”

ugh. I can already see the basic, already a trope by now “princesses don’t need a man” ****. :wontcry:

it's going to be a NO from me :ehno:

First of all, this broadways show is like Peace of me tour without Britney and her involmenet.:pensiveney:

it's probbly the same old songs she's been performing for the last five years.:overwhelm:

I'm sorry but I've been listening BOMT for the last two decades with the same vocals and hearing it from some unknown talented girl, it's not going to make me spend money again :sobbing:

I mean, if you want a good Broadway show than go check "I, Tina!" it's Tina Turner's musical about her life, she had some creative output and they are using her songs to tell a story.

I don't get nor understand why her team is lazy and greedy. 

what's next, 20 years of hits compilation album (vol. 8 cause girl has more greatest hits and remix albums than the originals)

:pieceofwhat:

but if this means we get to see Britney on red carpet premiere :bpout:for 10 seconds and hearing

"I'm very excited, this girl and the guy in the play are just amazing" :ipass: I'm here for it <3

9 hours ago, Seanzy said:

Y’all. A broadway musical. A cast recording. A Tony awards performance. She’ll probs go to the Tony’s. A piece of theatre history, even if it flops. She’s apart of a select group who has the discography to fill a 2 and a half hour show. Stop being negative.

Slikovni rezultat za laugh britney gif

yea

she's going to open Tony's with Private show MIX and two new songs off of her new album, and then close the show taking home two Tony's.

I do hope the main focus is on the Story/Jokes and the choreography. I mean I dont need every Britney song to be turned into belting challenge. That won’t work and isnt the strength of Britney’s discography. I just hope for amazing creative scenes and then this could totally work.

I actually like the name if it’s stylized as:

once upon a...

ONE MORE TIME

8 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Great now expect to see gaga announce her broadway show tomorrow :demi:

amd then xtina 

and then cardi :orangu:

and then everyone else

No I don’t think they or anyone else will, she’s on her own with this one I hope it flops this is just ridiculous who tf wants to see random actors sing her songs? You guys are so desperate at this point for literally anything Britney related to the point you don’t even car enow if she’s involved or not :orangu:

4 hours ago, LiamM said:

No I don’t think they or anyone else will, she’s on her own with this one I hope it flops this is just ridiculous who tf wants to see random actors sing her songs? You guys are so desperate at this point for literally anything Britney related to the point you don’t even car enow if she’s involved or not :orangu:

It’s another milk move. 

Team Britney gets paid to use her music. 

4 hours ago, LiamM said:

I just can't :orangu: Have u ever seen a broadway show?! They're musical stories with impressive productions, talent & magic! How can you want this to flop? Britney has nothing to do with this, she only approves it or not!  There's a huge production company behind it, and they're in charge of every detail :orangu:

"Random actors singing her songs" I just can't with all the ignorance here :airpls:

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I just can't :orangu: Have u ever seen a broadway show?! They're musical stories with impressive productions, talent & magic! How can you want this to flop? Britney has nothing to do with this, she only approves it or not!  There's a huge production company behind it, and they're in charge of every detail :orangu:

"Random actors singing her songs" I just can't with all the ignorance here :airpls:

THIS! People are acting like it’s going to be Britney on stage or designing the costumes or creating the choreography. It’s just her music, everything from the costumes, choreography, staging, effects, storyline to the acting will all be done by trained professionals.

Also to all the people calling it cheesy and saying that the plot line bad. Have you looked at Broadway lately. Some of the top selling shows and Tony nominees and Tony winners include plays like Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and musicals like Mean Girls, Spongebob and Frozen. 

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney very involved in the play

They bounced ideas around for 3 years

Archived